Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Does skill in seducing women attract a disproportionate number of "crazies"??

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Are attention wh0res, BPD-girls, etc more attracted to a guy who knows how to seduce women? I've been thinking about it...this girl I've been seeing (the other long thread) always said stuff like, "I've never had a guy look at me/touch me/etc like that before". They're all desperate for love, used to tension in relationships, and worried to death about being abandoned.

Does playing the push-pull role of the PUA/seduction artist tend to draw in these women in disproportionate numbers? Does making these crazies feel like "real women" cause them to jump the gun that much more quickly??

I see all these guys on this forum complaining about "BPD women" and honestly I thought they were just assigning that label to every girl who p!ssed them off. But I'm starting to wonder if maybe the personality that is "potent" with normal women is for some reason "uber-potent" with the crazies.

K2000kidd

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Sht I never thought of it that way DJ/Game could very well be attracting MORE of what we find the least desirable (BPD/Bipolar/Daddy Issues)

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear Squirrels,
Hmmm....You really do think outside the square don't you?...Yes the ****y and funny routine,and the elastico-bandico,do work particularly well on players,and as I believe there are a disproportionate number of these vile BPD creatures on the playing scene,your surmise is I believe quite rational....If that were course numero uno in your dating education,than equally important must be the second terms course on BPD's,their recognition and exorcism....Here Our poor old mate Jophil had some brilliant posts,read,learn and utilise....But the same game for everyone?
But No Dear Boy...My target group are Asians and those who for one reason or another don't get out much,often they are shy sometimes introverted.....Take care with ****y and funny it can often bruise their egos...try ****y and funny on a Chinese girl....These people have a sense of humour that never rises above custard pies...sarcasm,leg pulling are seen as very close to insulting,every word will be analysed for its literal meaning and treated very seriously.

Jitterbug

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll have to second the old bloke Scara on Chinese / East Asian girls in general. Dial the C&F down, waaaay down when you deal with them. It just goes over their heads most of the time (not a language issue, I can talk to them in their language and they're fluent in English).

Now that goes back to the topic of this thread. The modern Game as we know it rose from guys figuring out how to deal with spoiled rotten American / Western princesses. Large amount of them are literally crazy if you compare them to women from other parts of the world, and so the kind of banter you would do with a Western woman is tailored to suit their crazy minds. It's no wonder the craziest of them are most attracted to it, like flies on ****. Earlier in my "seduction career" when I was testing Game concepts by shooting C&F and negs like Arnie and his guns with free bullets, my mates noticed that I attracted a lot of crazies. If we went to a party and they knew some girl who's nuts, for certain they'd bet on me and her chatting up each other at some point. It's only after I had a relationship with a HPD, followed by one with a bipolar (just a few months each, I got out quick to save myself) that I learned the lesson.

Normal girls like being Gamed but those crazies can't get enough of it, and you can't help being so flattered by how much they eat it up that you end up favouring them more, even if you're spinning many plates. You, a man with Game, are often the most interesting man they know and that means plenty of drama and fun to be had!

sstype

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Seduction is, at its core, manipulation. Is it a big surprise that women who will only respond to being manipulated will also be emotionally stunted and mentally unsound?

Burroughs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes

Also keep in mind that the truly awesome chicks are usually snagged up in college..at least for their first marriage go rounds. By awesome I mean the '10' hotbody wellesley types who can suck a d!ck and read sartre....

So by default any man over 25 with anything going on by way of charisma will attract his share of crazies

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BPD girls are used to guys worshipping the very ground they walk on.

When guys like us come along, they can barely believe that they are being called out on their sh!t. They are puzzled and intrigued by this phenomenon that is totally outside of their experience. We have made them feel new feelings, and they therefore fall for us hook, line, and sinker.

Jitterbug

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sstype said:
Seduction is, at its core, manipulation. Is it a big surprise that women who will only respond to being manipulated will also be emotionally stunted and mentally unsound?
Sorry to disappoint you, but all women respond to it. The crazies eat it up, however.

Senzoi

Don Juan
Reaction score
Simple answer: Yes. When you've developed the maturity and look of someone more experienced in life, on -top- of having impeccable game, then crazies will flock to you. It's just as easy to bat them off if you're not as influenced by the physical shell of the crazy.

Slickster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is this theory true, or is it that too many guys go out seeking that "AW type" because they think that they are going to get laid more quickly than the "girl-next-door-type"?

I also agree that the BPD label gets thrown around way too much around here.
Women (especially really good looking ones) tend to be a little crazy. Is it their fault or are they a product of their environment?

Die Hard

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most of us "players" have issues. We are not normal...

A normal man just grows up, has a few sweethearts from his teenage years until early adolescence and then marries a woman and lives his life, the end.

Yet for us, it's all such a big deal! Women this, women that... How does it all work? What should we do? Sometimes, it seems just like we're solving the most important issue on Earth here on SoSuave! Like we're fighting the most important battle ever, like we're dealing with the most profound issue in human life!

People who get this far, wake up out of the matrix and dedicate themselves to the path of the DJ... We don't get here for nothing, something's different about us, we are not the normal, average man. That's why I started a thread some time ago, asking how many of us have "mommy issues". Not too many reactions in that thread, I guess it's too much of a sensitive topic... But I feel most of us have experienced some sort of disturbed relationship with our mothers, developed what they call an "insecure attachment" style and have had "problems" with girls, commitment issues etc. as we grew up.

That's how we got to where we are now, trying to become these DJ's. If we were just normal, average men with normal childhood relationships with our mothers, we would all now be sitting on the couch, watching tv with our wife next to us, just living life and attenting other business, instead of obsessing over women and trying to solve the puzzle called "women", making such a big deal out of it all.

See, most of us have a certain agree of pathology by default, otherwise we wouldn't be on this "I wanna be a DJ" path anyway. Whether it's being insecure about yourself, feelings of depression, feelings of 'emptiness' inside, problems of being too rational and analytical while out of touch with our emotions etc. etc.

I say a DJ or wannabe DJ has a certain degree of mental issues by default. So yes, since people with mental issues tend to more easily attract other people with mental issues, people like us here on SoSuave tend to more easily attract women with mental issues.

I'm sure there are holes in my theory but I'm convinced it is roughly correct.

Buddha_Mind

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Die Hard said:
Most of us "players" have issues. We are not normal...

A normal man just grows up, has a few sweethearts from his teenage years until early adolescence and then marries a woman and lives his life, the end.

Yet for us, it's all such a big deal! Women this, women that... How does it all work? What should we do? Sometimes, it seems just like we're solving the most important issue on Earth here on SoSuave! Like we're fighting the most important battle ever, like we're dealing with the most profound issue in human life!

People who get this far, wake up out of the matrix and dedicate themselves to the path of the DJ... We don't get here for nothing, something's different about us, we are not the normal, average man. That's why I started a thread some time ago, asking how many of us have "mommy issues". Not too many reactions in that thread, I guess it's too much of a sensitive topic... But I feel most of us have experienced some sort of disturbed relationship with our mothers, developed what they call an "insecure attachment" style and have had "problems" with girls, commitment issues etc. as we grew up.

That's how we got to where we are now, trying to become these DJ's. If we were just normal, average men with normal childhood relationships with our mothers, we would all now be sitting on the couch, watching tv with our wife next to us, just living life and attenting other business, instead of obsessing over women and trying to solve the puzzle called "women", making such a big deal out of it all.

See, most of us have a certain agree of pathology by default, otherwise we wouldn't be on this "I wanna be a DJ" path anyway. Whether it's being insecure about yourself, feelings of depression, feelings of 'emptiness' inside, problems of being too rational and analytical while out of touch with our emotions etc. etc.

I say a DJ or wannabe DJ has a certain degree of mental issues by default. So yes, since people with mental issues tend to more easily attract other people with mental issues, people like us here on SoSuave tend to more easily attract women with mental issues.

I'm sure there are holes in my theory but I'm convinced it is roughly correct.
There is no doubt that frustrations and failures are what brings people here -- the desire to "find out" or "figure it out". I think everyone is crazy in some way or another of their own -- what is normal really, I'd like to know.

I'd say most women are irrational to begin with, certain DJ methods may attract a certain type of woman also. It is definitely possible to be conditioning ourselves for a certain type of female psychology -- however, as much as I have contested some of the information here (as though my mind is struggling to let go of the matrix) -- I have yet to find a case where the principles here were entirely wrong. I'd say in most cases, the information here can give an accurate understanding as to what mistakes and errors occur in many common male-female situations (mostly because of our culturalization that trains us to be AFCs by default, which the natural laws of biology and attraction do not facilitate).

Jitterbug

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your theory is swiss cheese, Die Hard.

You may have mother issues, but I don't think many of us here do. I have an excellent relationship with my mother (same with my father). I was raised to be family oriented, with strong examples of marriage in my family and extended family. The reason I'm not sitting on the couch next to my wife like you described? Same as most men here who are not married. Because women these days were not raised to be wives. How many women of Gen X and Gen Y, when they were little girls, were taught wife skills in their upbringing?

If being smart enough to avoid going over the cliff like lemmings is considered mental issues, call me crazy.

This bullsh1t pop psych "everything is relative, everyone is crazy" has to stop.

Die Hard

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Then you are the hole in my theory, Jitter :p

On a serious note: you might not even realize that you have those issues. Furthermore, just because some guys aren't on this path because of mommy issues, doesn't change the fact that most of us here are on this path because of mommy issues.

Jitterbug

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll make sure I call Mum up tonight and double-check just for you. ;)

You do realise you sound like a modern relationship counseling woman? Everything is down to a man's lingering mother issues.

Cut that pseudo psycho analysis, man.

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Jitterbug said:
I'll make sure I call Mum up tonight and double-check just for you. ;)

You do realise you sound like a modern relationship counseling woman? Everything is down to a man's lingering mother issues.

Cut that pseudo psycho analysis, man.
Got to agree here.

DH, you've given some good advice, that occasionally, a man has to "be weak" and unload all of the pain inside so it doesn't build up and burst through John Rambo style.

However, I tried it your way. I allowed myself to "be weak"...and it nearly got me devoured by a BPD girl.

My relationship with my mother is excellent. In fact, I have been blessed with a good family. Sure, my parents weren't perfect...no one's are. But I was also blessed with a superior intellect and ability to acquire wisdom, so I was able to understand it at an early age and deal appropriately.

I understand where you're coming from, because I can see now what early-childhood issues CAN do to a kid. But you can't trace EVERYTHING to that. For example, my solitary lifestyle is largely a result of me being picked on in elementary and middle school. It took me a while to get it out of my head that all my friends are trying to f**k me over. My solution was to become as independent as possible, then seek out OTHER independent people to spend my time with. But it takes me a while to give ANYONE a "chance".

I'm fine with this, though. I've learned to be civil with anyone, because I'm starting to understand that no matter how effed up you THINK you are, everyone else on this earth who is human has the exact same feelings as I do, just in varying degrees. I am starting to understand PEOPLE now, both their good and bad traits.

Enough psycho-philosophy. :p

Die Hard

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
squirrels said:
However, I tried it your way. I allowed myself to "be weak"...and it nearly got me devoured by a BPD girl.
I guess you took it a bit too far, then. Getting in touch with your inner pain and all that stuff, is something you should do with caution. You should be in control of that process, instead of the process taking control of you and making you hook up with BPD chicks... If you can't do that, perhaps it's better to look for a counsellor to help you guide the process.

About the psychobabble: I didn't mean the relationship with your mother has to be neccesarily bad in general. Suppose a mother gives her child too little attention because she is always at work or whatever. While this doesn't mean the relationship with his mother will be bad in general, it could cause issues in the child, which will bug him throughout life.

Die Hard

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As for you having a perfect relationship with your mom and being blessed with a good family, I don't buy it. Neither should you, coz this is EXACTLY what's always been preventing you from healing properly.

Reminder: I'm not being a smartass trying to force his dogmatic views onto you. I just know I'm right and wanna help you. You say not EVERYTHING can be traced to your upbringing, agreed. I'm still convinced YOUR issues can be traced back to that. But if you're sure that's not true, just ask me to drop it and I'll keep my comments to myself from now on, no problemo!