Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Does size really matter.

rashidinati

Reaction score
when i was dating a chick she was really belittling me so i said ok then ,now it went from day one when she could show me that men with big stomach cant make them orgasm then i cool with it , i just told myself that you know what Rashid wait for the perfect day then prove her wrong.
she had been with me for three months you know those ladies who are hard to get, then one day i think she happened to be disappointed by someone of which i didnt know and i didnt want to know. Now this was my chance to;) show her that you have been missing out on some good fun . i went in my kitchen and i blended a smooth of beetroot and one apple so i gave her wine me i was loading on my smoothie, you know wine makes them tipsy then one thing to the other and we ended upstairs but from that moment on she always calls for some good fun. and am cool with it guys try that smoothie and see

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
My eyes are bleeding, wtf was that?

dude, if English isn’t your first language, write it in your native tongue, feed it to google translate and post the resulting text instead. It’s impossible to comprehend what you are trying to convey with your post.