"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Does size matter to girls?

seabreeze

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 21, 2004
Messages
522
Reaction score
2
Location
Long Beach
No. Size does not matter! I think technique, sexiness, and attitude matters. That's all.
SB;)
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

cave dweller

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 1, 2004
Messages
572
Reaction score
6
ok.....

hey,

Sometimes it is the size of the receiver.

I have had a couple that you could drive a SUV in and make a u turn and not even hit the sides.

cave dweller
 

Fatality

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 20, 2004
Messages
1,007
Reaction score
3
Re: ok.....

Originally posted by cave dweller


I have had a couple that you could drive a SUV in and make a u turn and not even hit the sides.

cave dweller
damn you really are a cave dweller;)
 

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 14, 2001
Messages
8,256
Reaction score
236
Age
49
Location
at our house
weird, chicks never wonder if we are tight enough....
its just something that we never bring up haha
 

Ak89

Don Juan
Joined
May 19, 2004
Messages
73
Reaction score
0
Age
37
Location
brooklyn, New york
well this is one of the reasons why its hard for me to practice anything cause i'm worried about my size and not being up to par with them. In six grade when i first got some she said it was average. Now its 4 years later and i'm now about 6.5-7 inches but now i feel more worried then ever cause i don't want to be told i have a little meat lol like some kids in my class. But yesterday i just started not caring about whether they think its big or small cause its at a good size for my age lol. So soon enough you will finnally see me getting the girls
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

seabreeze

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 21, 2004
Messages
522
Reaction score
2
Location
Long Beach
AK89,

6.5-7 is NOT a small penis! Geesh.
SB:rolleyes:
 

seabreeze

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 21, 2004
Messages
522
Reaction score
2
Location
Long Beach
okay, I do admit that I have this somewhat obsessive fantasy of having sex with a nine-incher. I didn't really believe that a nine-incher was possible until I finally watched a porno last year! But, not quite sure if I could handle one, though.
SB:eek:
 

HHloser2

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 11, 2004
Messages
202
Reaction score
0
7 is above average i believe. So does this mean my 4" is hopeless? ;)
 

seabreeze

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 21, 2004
Messages
522
Reaction score
2
Location
Long Beach
No, HH! Not at all! One of my three guys was about 4 and half inches and I loved doing it with him. He was just so sexy that it really didn't matter to me. But, that's just my opinion.
SB;)
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

seabreeze

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 21, 2004
Messages
522
Reaction score
2
Location
Long Beach
HH! I swear I'm not lying! That guy had me hooked, sweetheart. He was just so damn confident regardless and thus very, very sexy. I'm still very attracted to him.
SB;)
 

Adrian

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 28, 2002
Messages
244
Reaction score
1
They shouldn't complain unless it's unusually big or small. It's normally the very slutty girl that wanna fvck a dude thats as big as a horse. I'm the average range as well. :( I also wish I was bigger.
 

Skweints

Don Juan
Joined
May 21, 2004
Messages
199
Reaction score
0
I'm not exactly sure if this is true, but I read somewhere a while ago that the most sensitive area in the vagina is the first three inches of the vaginal walls, and kinda dissapates past the G-spot... so really, the first three inches is all that matters... but I can see how a longer penis is more enjoyable... got a longer stride, so females find that more pleasureable...

besides, if your girlfriend told you you were kinda small, she's a ***** and ain't greatful for what she's got...
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

TizZle

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 12, 2004
Messages
433
Reaction score
6
www.mattersofsize.com <<< That is the site i use. By far the best i've seen while searching for a good site that does PE. 7" is above average especially if that is non-bone pressed.
 

Lifeforce

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 8, 2003
Messages
2,091
Reaction score
18
Location
SWEDEN

Evil-Rom

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 27, 2003
Messages
858
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
,-._|\ ................... ............ / Aus \ ..
YOU KNOW, YOU NEEDLE-****ED PANSIES COWER IN FEAR WHEN I WHIP MY TOWERING CYCLOPS OUT. MY PENIS CONSUMES LIGHT AND WHOLE ASTEROIDS LIKE THEY WERE NOTHING. ONE TIME I GOT AN ERECTION AND WELL THAT CAUSED A WHOLE GALAXY TO BE SHATTERED BY THE SHEER FORCE. WHEN I EJACULATE IT CAUSES THE GRAVITATIONAL CONSTANT OF THE UNIVERSE TO BE ALTERED BECAUSE OF THE SUDDEN INCREASE IN MASS. AT THE END OF TIME THERE WILL BE NOTHING LEFT IN THE UNIVERSE BUT DARK MATTER AND MY PENIS. MY PENIS EXISTS IN FOUR DIMENSIONS, EXPANDING ******D AT LIGHT SPEED LIKE TIME ITSELF. MY PENIS COMPOSES THE UNIVERSE AND TICKLES AZATHOTH'S OMNIPOTENT BUNGHOLE WHEN THE STARS ARE RIGHT. ENTROPY IS BUT A FART IN THE WIND FOR MY PENIS. MY PENIS CAN BREAK MATHEMATICS! IT IS ABLE TO TRANSCEND REALITY AND DESTROY HUMAN THOUGHT WITH ITS SHEER VOLUME AND MASS. MY PENIS HAS A PENIS, AND THAT PENIS IS STILL BIGGER THAN YOUR PENIS.
 

Sart

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 14, 2004
Messages
420
Reaction score
0
Age
58
Location
Sydney
wow

What a question. Hey, most chicks really oragsm from your oral skills anyway, but if your penis is untoward it could be a problem. Can she blow you and eat a hero sandwich at the same time? Has she ever said "Is it in yet?" Does she reach your your penis when she needs a toothpick?

My member is only average, I never really worry about it. If a woman ever had the audacity to say to me "Its too small, who are you gonna please with that thing?" My answer would be "Fukcing ME"
 
Top