Does she or Doesn't she

LongDrinkofWater

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You may want to disappear for a while. Just be unavailable for a couple of weeks. Seeing ho much you apparently like this chick, it's going to be real hard not to call, email call or anything......but do it. Start hanging out with friends, join a club, whatever....just avoid her for a while and see what happens. I'll be she'll be wondering what the heck happened.....when you do decide to reinitiate contact, go for it again....if she kisses you on the forehead once again, then all I have to say is
lather...rinse...repeat.....

KEddie

Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah I agree. the only problem is that we hang out with all the same people, but I'll give it a go, since I'm going to busy anyway for the next couple of weeks.

Also, for the record she is th one who contacts me all the time, not the oher way around.

It's just that she is a typical female, and since she just broke up with her boyfriend, she is trying to fill the void without the relationship/fvcking aspect of it.

Trust me guys I can see whats going on around me. however, I can't help it if I genuinly like the girl.

Mizty

Reaction score
Hey, keep us updated on the progress!

Any change in her behaviour and such...

- Mizty

Deus

Don Juan
Reaction score
Also, for the record she is th one who contacts me all the time, not the oher way around.
Don't answer the phone. IF you happen to answer, simply say your busy.

get an answering machine.

//Deus

KEddie

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well Mizty/the rest of you if anything else happens I'll let you guys know. I really appreciate all your advice guys. I just don't dig the negative vibes that surround this topic;)

In other news I just got a girls phone #, and some random hot chick on myspace has decided I am shag worthy.

Anyway, stay tuned maybe we'll all learn something. Consider this a documentary where by using some things from the DJ Bible, and my own witts. I try to do the impossible, and more!

brat-buster

Don Juan
Reaction score
The one guy called her back one day, and she wasn't sure if she should call him back. So, she asked what I thought.

Have you charged her a fee for her therapy sessions????

Bail dood, she's not worth your time she is an AW all the way. You are a nice distraction from her B/F or ex or whatever.

Next time she wants to get together.....tell her only if she brings a couple of hot friends for you to hook up with.

KEddie

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, that's it guys. I'm through with her, tonight we went out to a pub, and she is a total AW.

And when she saw I was getting pissed, she tried her old game with me, but it didn't work, and I just left.

I hate it, I could have cared less about all the negative advice everyone gave me, I was going to go for it. Now that I see that it was all true, I'm kicking myself.

I liked her, I still like her. There will be others, I know.

So thanks to all of those who gave support, and for those of you tried to warn me, I apologize for not listening to you.

And to those of you who have been reading this for a glimmer of hope. Hope doesn't exsist.

Face it guys, girls live to break your heart, and then go fvck some other guy. It's the way it has been since time began.

Finally, any encouragment, or other discussion is welcomed and appreciated.

Peace.

onestar

Reaction score
Originally posted by KEddie
Face it guys, girls live to break your heart, and then go fvck some other guy. It's the way it has been since time began.
Nah man... maybe and this might hurt your feelings but maybe you live to let them break your heart and the other guys they run too are the ones that know better.

Just have to face it that you just blew it from the get go.
You said yourself you always end up in the friend zone with the ones you are most interested in. I just saw this thread and skimmed through it but nearly every time you posted it was obvious you were blindly throwing yourself into the way of the friend train by what you were saying and doing.

Here's my take on all of it. As for me I'm 23 and not exactly a model or anything but I consistently go out meet women and talk to them and have NEVER had a problem getting a girlfriend... usually the problem is which one do I want to go out with or talk to tonight. When I walk into my favorite bar the bartender yells out my name and runs to give me a hug and a kiss and asks "when are we going to hang out??" while all the other guys that were hitting on her all night look in envy. I even got digits from a 35 yr old woman a couple weeks ago for the sport of it. My latest girl, I came home to find she had weeded my garden and taken out the trash and cleaned up the house while I was at work. So yeah, I know how to find women that are unselfish, attractive to me, and don't play games. I learned the hard way but I learned. So here goes. Basically I'm qualified and not just a young punk with too much time on his hands. So listen... women are all pretty much alike and you just need to keep reading articles, dating, and listening when people tell you stuff that you don't want to hear as in the case of many posts made previously.

Don't bother with this girl anymore but in the future here's my take on how you went wrong or typically end up a "friend"...

If you ever had interest in her you should never have been that much of a "friend" while she was dating someone else. If anything as a "friend" you should be telling her about that wild date you just had or about the 5th girl this week you've gone on a date with and how fun it was or crazy or whatever. Be fun,popular, and confident..or at least appear that way at first. If you aren't meeting or dating enough to talk about then you better spend your time figuring it out and practicing until you can instead of talking and just hanging out with her. Whether she was single or not you should be doing this. So on a whole you make the occasional comment or joke that she's lucky she's dating because she couldn't handle you or something that shows interest but challenges her at the same time... but overall acting rather preoccupied with the many other ladies in your life. As a friend to her that's interested, you just want to show her that you're the man and lots of women like you.

Then when she becomes single... don't run right to her, or answer the phone all the time or let her pick and choose when you hang out. You should still have other ladies or at least hobbies that take #1 priority to this girl. Face it, you don't really know if she's interested, good enough, or worth being your #1 yet so don't treat her that way.

Next if you have done it right she will be wanting you and making it obvious. You will be difficult to figure out and showing mild interest which will make her want you more. When you pick up on this you go on an actual date. Not with friends not on the couch snuggling. At the end of the date you kiss her. That's how you show her you want to date and not be the worst word an interested guy can hear, "friend". If she dodges delete that number and move on. You can play friends with her another night but only to go out and have her be a wingwoman to help you meet new girls and keep you company before or after doing so.

If instead she starts doing all the crap she was doing like telling you about guys and treating you like a boy-toy then the next time she calls say no I'm sorry i'm going out with insert girls name that she doesn't know. If she suggests another date specifically then tell her you're not sure at the moment and tell her you'll call her back before then to confirm. Basically don't ever be over eager and don't let her decide how you are treated. Your own choices and actions will decide that.

If you are doing everything right you will never need to date one woman over another so badly that it makes you act desperately. You'll instead eventually stumble onto a great woman and will know how to drive her crazy for you.

Good luck.