Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Does she like you?

So pimp its scary

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've just been browsing this site after a long absence, but I'm kinda surprised at just how many guys here cant tell if a girl is actually interested in them...

The fact of the matter is that there is no concrete way to tell if a woman likes you. Stop worrying about it.

I mean, I could tell you, 'if she gives you her number','if she kisses you', hell even 'if she lets you stick it in' it's possible that 'she couldn't say no to your face', ' she was just entertaining you to see what she'd get out of it', or even 'she needed to relieve some sexual tension'.

Instead of worrying what she thinks about just consider the following... if she acts like she's interested then AT THE MOMENT she is interested.

Just understand and accept that women are creatures of emotion, and once they lose the emotion for you that most of the time they are gone for good. It's better to just move on than to sit there and wonder.

I mean for real guys, if you're sitting around wondering if she likes you then you're more likely to do those things that will make her stop liking you... at least like that.

Some of you guys for real need to chill the fvck out.

Peace.

Babnik

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thats true. Thing is about emotion...when they get turned on by you and yet you know them for a short time, do you use that emotion to go as far as you can or do you do push and then pull with "I'm not that easy" thing.

Often, when I do push and then pull - they lose ALL the emotion after the pull....

So pimp its scary

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That means you're doing it wrong...

Why would you want to practise something that's not working for you.

It's more a woman's place to get all swept up in the emotions that you are creating for her.... and if you start getting all emotional with the woman she'll get sick of it quick.

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Babnik said:
Thats true. Thing is about emotion...when they get turned on by you and yet you know them for a short time, do you use that emotion to go as far as you can or do you do push and then pull with "I'm not that easy" thing.

Often, when I do push and then pull - they lose ALL the emotion after the pull....
You have to play the game on your terms. After you've sparked intrest, or even in the process of getting it started, you have to have YOUR plan. I emphisize your because it's not a universal truth. If you try to follow the guidelines to the letter, without using a bit of mental construct you're not going to make it. You have to realize that you and I have individual strenghts and can recognize things as we learn that will set us apart. Through your experience you'll find successes and failures that you can build upon if you choose to do so.

Babnik

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PRMoon said:
You have to play the game on your terms. After you've sparked intrest, or even in the process of getting it started, you have to have YOUR plan. I emphisize your because it's not a universal truth. If you try to follow the guidelines to the letter, without using a bit of mental construct you're not going to make it. You have to realize that you and I have individual strenghts and can recognize things as we learn that will set us apart. Through your experience you'll find successes and failures that you can build upon if you choose to do so.
You're sayinig that push pull tactics may not necessarily work for me. I noticed that going for it WHILE its hot/emotional/horny is how I get laid whenever I do. Pushing them off makes them lose interest...

So pimp its scary

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
well... ya if you do the push routine just after pulling out of her then no shyte she'll lose interest, the girl thinks she was used for sex.

Babnik

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So pimp its scary said:
well... ya if you do the push routine just after pulling out of her then no shyte she'll lose interest, the girl thinks she was used for sex.

No, before sex... when flirting and such.

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Babnik said:
You're sayinig that push pull tactics may not necessarily work for me. I noticed that going for it WHILE its hot/emotional/horny is how I get laid whenever I do. Pushing them off makes them lose interest...
See this is what I'm saying. It's your responsibility to trial an error different tecniques and try new things. If you're meeting with bad results after using a practice you've set as standard, then it's a symptom of something being wrong. You need to evaluate where and when this is happening and find or create an alternative course to make things go your way.

That is the principle of the game. You try things, you're met with opposition, you plan something else (either preconcived here, or by your friends, or you innovate) and implment it then log results. Sooner or later you'll be doing this automatically and doing so many things right that you don't need to think about gaming, because you'll be doing it without you even knowing. Like muscle memory.

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Exp said:
I understand what you're saying PR, but from my experience I find that when I think about and plan to do this and that with a girl, like when you're daydreaming or when you're lying in your bed at night, I fail. The girl becomes this thing to be conquered and I start expecting things to happen (which often doesn't and I get "sad" or whatever) and stop being indifferent to the outcome of our interactions. That's why I never plan to do anything or daydream about the girl I'm gaming, and that makes our conversations and interactions so much easier and natural, because I'm not thinking "I have to do x and y and she'll be hooked"! However I agree that analyzing ones "game" is important, and this leads me to the question, how do you plan to game a girl without messing it up?
When you plan things, which I must say is essential if you're with more then one girl at a time, the primary thought should be despite my efforts, there is another human involved in this equation. No matter how much you plan or how much you stragetize there will always be unintended results and concequences. Sometimes they are negative some times there are positive. So you have to start from the top down. Think about about as much as you can. Then eliminate the impossible. What you have left, no matter how improbable must be a feasible outcome. If I do A then it's possible B, C, D, and E could happen. I'm betting on B but what will I do if C, D, or E happens?

I'm not instructing myself to do anything. I'm implmenting an action plan of things I want to try. I'm curious about the outcome and what information i can gain from my moves. I know it sounds complicated but since women are my hobby, It's what I'd be doing anyway. Both of my jobs involve social interaction for the duration so, while i'm at work even, my mind is churning with ideas and theories about what's happening around me, especially in terms of women.

Summing it up it's like a game or war. You think over your next move and think about what MIGHT happen instead of expecting one single thing and going all in on that. You may choose to do nothing at all after you've thought it over. The girl(s) will react in one way or another and you begin again. You're going to make mistakes and sometimes the outcome will be something you didn't expect but as long as you learn from it and concider it for the future you're still coming out ahead.