“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

does she like me?

G

goodsandwich

Guest
yktj7dmt r7kdtu
 
Last edited by a moderator:

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

WatchMeWalk

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 17, 2003
Messages
353
Reaction score
0
Location
Brooklyn
First, stop wondering. Better to assume.
Set up a date for a specific place and time.
 

Jay26

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 6, 2003
Messages
221
Reaction score
0
Simple. Ask her out (then you'll know for sure).
 

runner10_13

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 20, 2003
Messages
69
Reaction score
0
Location
Pennsylvania
If you have to ask, than probably not. who cares. just ask her out.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

cestmoi

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 26, 2002
Messages
292
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by goodsandwich
yktj7dmt r7kdtu
Oh but good ser you must be mistaken.
 

Brasco

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 20, 2002
Messages
168
Reaction score
0
Their is only 1 way to get the true answer, ask her!!
 

TesuqueRed

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 30, 2001
Messages
1,852
Reaction score
7
Location
SF, US
I must be getting old, that shyt looks like my last eye exam...
 
Top