Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Does she like me?

damned_in_black

Don Juan
Reaction score
There's this girl I'm almost over(the bithchy one I talked about before) well anyway today at school we had this Prom Promise where there was a band and games and stuff. Most people including me were up by the band wating them play and so was she. The 1st time I saw her at the concert she was on the other side of the band and about 10 minutes later I looked around(not for her) and she was right beside me. The 1st time I talked to her I got the impression taht she didn't like me so is she just playing games or something.

whatsupwiddat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How unclear....

Focus on making yourself more presentable as opposed to thinking about what she thinks. It doesn't matter what she thinks. If she likes you, it doesn't matter. It only matters if YOU like her.

Get it?

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Whew, I would sign up for the mentor program if I were you...tidbit of advice from the crazy one: stop worrying about if she likes you. Ask yourself, "do I like her?" If so, just ask her out. If not, go for someone else. But remeber, life isn't just about females.

flava

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
damn u ever treid details. its really unclear to me as what u ae trying to explain.

damned_in_black

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, for the last time I get what you're saying but my ? is do you think she likes me, I mean she went right beside me at the concert, I get what your saying about do I like her

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by damned_in_black
Ok, for the last time I get what you're saying but my ? is do you think she likes me, I mean she went right beside me at the concert, I get what your saying about do I like her
YES, NO, MAYBE...go do something about it and stop asking irrelevant questions my son.

Too_Pimp

Don Juan
Reaction score
The question isn't IF SHE WANTS YOU, the question should be do you want her, and is she worth your time. If your answer to these questions is no, then stop worrying about her.

flava

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
did u even read the damn bible. there is no way any dj here can tell u if she likes u or not based on the crappy information u dealt out. if u had taken the time to read the bible and the o so many post here u might acutually learn how to decipher her signals and determine if she likes u or not. u cant become a dj by having us do the work for u, ur the one that has to get his hands dirty. take this as constructive critism.

VIVAlasVEGASBaby

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
stop guessing. If you are looking for an answer. Here it is. SHE LIKES YOU!!!!! WHO WOULDN"T LIKE A DON JUAN????? now go and get her. Stop guessing, stop worrying, stop analyzing... GO AND GET HER!!!!!!

fragmentor

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
wow, afcness is abundant tonight...

ANOTHER great quote i heard a while ago:

A DJ should never have to ask "Does she like me?"

Lt dan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
this guy seems about as smart as homer simpson.
(does she like me
it doesnt matter, its if you like her, if so then act.
oh i get it. does she like me.
that doesnt matter, do you get it now
yes, but do you think she likes me)

fragmentor

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well as a great guy once said: "Ignorance is bliss". Oh wait, that guy turned out to be evil and died.

Superman X

Banned
Reaction score
break out the flamethrower...

damned_in_black, you are a flaming moron. I didn't even condescent to read your post, I know that from the subject line. If you would bother to read the Bible, you would know that this is not a legitimate question for a DJ. If I was a moderator, I would ban your entire IP address and maybe kill your grandmother also.