Does She Like Me?

Pimp-sicle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
JD83 said:
I've decided to post this as an example of what NOT to do with a girl you really like. You all know the posts that I have placed on here regarding my planned trip with one of my coworkers. She has not cancelled. She still wants to go. However, I now know that she simply doesn't have attraction for me.

I ****ed up because I opened my mouth too much. By telling her everything about me (basically) I took away the attraction factor. I not only told her about the times I ****ed other girls but also about what I like/dislike etc. Today we were talking and she reiterated that she knows that the only reason I like her is because she is got a guy and I see that as a challenge. She quoted me as saying "I would never want a serious relationship with a committed girl." Indeed, I had said this in the past. That is what happens when you talk to a girl 2 hours a day every ****en day. Rather than go home after work, I spent time talking to her. I will admit that I have lost.

I keep opening my mouth every ****en ten seconds about how I like her and today it became apparent that she was a little annoyed. I like her as a friend and don't want to **** that up as well. I have decided to simply continue ****ing *****es as before and give up on her. I just don't know how to do it in a way that is not weird or awkward. How do I go from talking to her every single day for extended periods of time to nothing? I dont want to come off as faking it. I genuinely want to just be friends. If I go in tomorrow and I stop talking to her, she will know something is up. I really don't know what to do.

If you are reading this dont do any of the things that I did. Many other guys post this here and we dont listen. Talking to girls too much is not a good idea. Well if you have ideas as to how I can continue been friends with her now please let me know. I also need a way to cancel the trip now.

I will continue to post here. I'm simply dissapointed that I have lost a chance with something good!

I don't like to brag but "I told you so!!" :D :D Just teasing bro.

Let this be a lesson that your words will never take you as far as your actions and a woman's PERCEIVED thoughts about you whether they are true or not.

Next time less talk, more action.

As far as how you go about your 2 hour after work talks now? Easy.... just gradually ween off of them. I might get some hate for this, but maybe stick around for 45 minutes to an hour talking to her after work the next time you have a shift together. And it doesn't have to be hard or awkward. Just focus on practicing good habits with her, use her as a project of sorts to improve for the new girls you meet. Practice everything; the basics, (EC, BL, confident tone of voice). And if you really want to stay friends with her, then just shoot the breeze with her as well.

After cutting down the time, slowly stop talking to her after work and start focusing on other things and women. Of course she'll miss the attention you gave her and try to bait you in to hanging around again, but you know you shouldn't fall for that stuff.

Keep in mind I'm only telling you to ween off talking to her because a) you work with her b) you said you still really want to be friends with her. If you didn't work with her, or you didn't care about being friends, I'd tell you what everyone else who posts after me will,which is : "Who fuvkin' cares!!!"

However, in my opinion I don't think you want to be "just friends" with this girl, actually I know that for a fact, so your really just fooling yourself if that's what you believe.

Lastly never forget that women from all walks of live LOVE ATTENTION. As long as your not creepy or weird they will gladly soak up all the attention giving rays you want to shine in their direction.

PIMP

JD83

Don Juan
Reaction score
I like the advice about slowly stop talking to her. I'm not a good actor and dont want to act indifferent towards her. She has always been a good friend and i dont want to lose that. I truly value her friendship. When my car ****ed up for a month, she was there on time to pick me up every single day. When her bf told her to stop giving me a ride, she blew him off. When I got in trouble at work, she risked losing her job to cover for me. When I didnt feel like taking a stupid exam at work, she gave me all the answers knowing that if she got caught she would be FIRED. When her guy called me in the middle of the night to tell me not to talk to her anymore, she blew him off and continued to talk to me. When I'm sick, she makes sure I'm ok. Need a favor at work I can count on her. When I asked her to go on a trip alone with me, she agreed knowing that if she got caught she would lose her relationship. She is still down to go.

As you can see its hard for me to all of a sudden start acting as if I dont give a **** about her. I absolutely do. Yet now I realize that its going to be impossible for me to have her see me as more than just friends. Apparently she is just not into me like that. So should I just continue been the same way with her with the realization that I ****ed up all my chances and all we can be is friends? What about our trip? How I do tell her I cant go anymore.

Iceberg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
JD83 said:
As you can see its hard for me to all of a sudden start acting as if I dont give a **** about her. I absolutely do. Yet now I realize that its going to be impossible for me to have her see me as more than just friends. Apparently she is just not into me like that. So should I just continue been the same way with her with the realization that I ****ed up all my chances and all we can be is friends? What about our trip? How I do tell her I cant go anymore.

Jesus Christ, man. You've already made your decisions. You're gonna do what ever you want to do. So just stop asking for advice.

How do you tell her you cant go on the road trip? Lie to her. Maybe you're getting sick. Maybe something else came up. Whatever. You're a grown man. Stop asking for advice on every tiny detail of this situation when you're not going to listen to the advice anyway.

Tomorrow you'll be saying, "I told her I was sick and couldn't go on the road trip. Then she asked to reschedule. Does she like me / what do I say?!?!"

You got the big advice out of the way, "Does she like me?" "What should I do?" now you also need advice on how to backtrack out of the situation? Come on, man. Figure some of this out on your own.