"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Does she like me, and is shy, or does she dislike me, but why why why?

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 30, 2003
Messages
1,633
Reaction score
1
Congratulations.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Ballistik

Don Juan
Joined
May 6, 2004
Messages
126
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
Alexandria, VA
Hey man, you're starting to get things right. We've all been in your position at one time or another, I doubt any of the few born Don Juans would ever need to visit a site about how to become one.

You're exactly right that the worst thing you can do is revert to being a doormat. I've done it before once I thought I had successfully snagged a girl; and in a little time, she lost interest. Don't worship the ground she walks on. Continue on the path of learning.

Wow, I almost sound Buddhist.
 

ranger655

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 25, 2003
Messages
35
Reaction score
0
Dude, im not a pro DJ or nothin but i suggest something that can really help you. Lift weights play sports and get big. physical challenges are a way to becoming a reall man and going through any mental barriers makes talking to a girl easy as **** compared to squating 400 pounds.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Dapper Don

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 1, 2004
Messages
26
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
North Carolina
All I can say is run. Leave. Go. Skip. Find some hills, or preferably, a high school, and flee to it. Maybe I don't know all the details, but homeschool can ruin a life. Seriously. This is your youth. You only get one youth. Do you want to say you spent high school at home on the couch doing math homework with your mom in the next room?

Maybe I'm beating a dead horse. But if there's any way, any way at all, that you could get out of the homeschool situation I would recommend it. I'd probably try vagrancy first. Probably more interesting people.

Maybe you want to leave already. Isn't there anything you can do? (I know I know absolutely nothing about your life... But still... Homeschool... *shudder*)
 

assassin

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 22, 2004
Messages
117
Reaction score
0
Age
38
Location
California
Yes homeschool is bad for your social life. If you haven't felt depression this far into it your probably going to be hit hard with it when you become the DJ you are... I'm in the same terrible situation. I live in a small ass town too. I get out there and try to meet chicks but I'm lucky if I see 3 a week. ****ing situation........ AHH


sorry im venting. I usually go back to my old town of 100,000 to meet chicks.

****ing homeschool I swear.
 
Top