Does seeming gay help with the ladies?

ChapStick

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Phyzzle said:
It is alleged that the PUA Tyler Durden has made out with his male friends before in order to lower a chick's shield at a nightclub.

In his defense, this is not as gay as doing magic tricks.
Well a lot of chicks say that all the hot guys are either gay or they're jerks. I would not be able to do something like Tyler Durden just to lower some chick's shield. That's just ridiculous!

Lord Shinra

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I was thinking about this the other day (wondering if playing the gay card works).

I tested it out on a girl who I knew is married, just from random chit chat. Surprisingly, it wasn't that big of a deal. Shes like "OK cool. I'm still married."

I only tested it once, but it was a disaster in my book, so I dont think I'll be using it again in the future.

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Seeming gay only works with the ladies if she knows you are not gay, but only affeminate, less masculine, and she happens to dig that. You will usually find this dynamic when you have a straight man who is feminine, with a straight woman who has more masculine energy. Dominant/masculine woman and submissive/feminine man.

ChapStick

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Gangster Of Love said:
You will usually find this dynamic when you have a straight man who is feminine, with a straight woman who has more masculine energy. Dominant/masculine woman and submissive/feminine man.
Dude, I think you got it right on the money. It's something I've noticed a lot! Those hot women who are very dominant usually have a boyfriend who is less masculine.

Another thing I've noticed is if a girl is closer friends with her mother, then she's more controlling and a whole lot more into mind games. If she's closer friends with her father, then she's more likely to be submissive. I could be wrong, but it's something I've noticed personally.

Obsidian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
would you really want to act gay just to pick up chicks?

ChapStick

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Obsidian said:
would you really want to act gay just to pick up chicks?
It's not that I'm acting gay to get chicks, but some chicks think I am... They might think I'm gay because fashion interests me, I work out at the gym, I have very good hygene, I pay close attention to detail (I pay especially close attention to things pertaining to my appearance)... I just like to take care of myself, and the fat slobs that don't take care of themselves poke **** and say that the only reason women hang out with me is because they think I'm gay.

I've noticed that some of the best PUA's seem a bit on the fruity side for some reason. Look at Style. A self-proclaimed, "world's greatest pickup artist." When I first saw him on a TV interview, I instantly thought, "gay!"

I don't want to change my way of life to attract women, but instead make who I am work for me.

To be honest, my biggest problem with women is having the balls to make a move. Women are approaching me!! In my past I had such a low self-esteem that it's hard for me to envision that these women could actually be attracted to me!

I think that women sense my insecurity even though I put on a sometimes fake display of confidence. Actually a lot of women who have met me have told me that they never would have guessed I was insecure or shy. Many women tell me that when they first met me they thought I was stuck up or gave off a jerk vibe. Ugh.. I don't understand anymore!

While writing this, I'm more convinced than ever that I should start bettering myself even more and surrounding myself with more positive people who don't get jealous when I tell them about some girl that approached me and tell me **** like, "because you look like a pretty boy."