"She Laughed All Night. Then She Ghosted You. Here's Why."

Dinner ran three hours. She laughed at everything. You walked her to her car thinking this one's locked in.

Then: nothing. Two texts. No reply. What happened?

You did what most men do on a great date. You filled every silence, answered every question, and left her with nothing to wonder about. No mystery. Nothing to sit with when she got home.

Rule 3 of the "22 Rules" changes the ending: tell her a little, hold back the rest, and let her imagination do the chasing. The ghosting stops too.

Read more...

Does pulling up to a club valet in a nice car like an Audi make getting poontang that night a definite thing?

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,699
Reaction score
5,130
I was listening to this video, and one of the hosts mentioned this (@ 1:37:32)


... when you pull to a club, and you get out of your Audi, and you toss your keys to the valet, dude, you know you getting pvssy that night.
my opinion: I call BS. :down:
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Trump

Banned
Joined
Mar 12, 2011
Messages
3,000
Reaction score
1,669
... when you pull to a club, and you get out of your Audi, and you toss your keys to the valet, dude, you know you getting pvssy that night.
If it’s a 4 door Audi, yes.
 

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
6,524
Reaction score
11,449
A buddy and I were at a luxury lounge one night and we both hit on the same chic. Both of us had good conversations with her but got nowhere. Towards the end of the night I had the valet bring my car up and about the same time that girl that neither of us got anywhere with comes walking out the front door and sees my car. The first words out of her mouth were "ohh wow I had no idea, you didnt tell me" She almost stumbled over her words as she realized how bad she sounded. Now she is my new best friend and highly interested, but at this point I'm disgusted and blow her off.
 

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 6, 2015
Messages
5,145
Reaction score
3,302
Age
52
Location
Hoe County, California
Yeah, 'gold digging, used up slut, dirty smelly' poon.
 

sazc

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 23, 2016
Messages
4,468
Reaction score
3,402
Ummm frog with his lambo couldn't score free poontang to save his life. I'm going with "no"
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 21, 2016
Messages
1,106
Reaction score
1,018
Yeah....no.

I owned an Audi A6 twin turbo. Good for 150 mph but ain’t gonna do **** for you inside the club. You’re not going to be the only guy there with a decent ride anyway, unless you’re clubbing the ghettos.
And even in the ghetto, dudes will pull up in cars that go harder then that Audi lol
 

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
6,068
Reaction score
4,848
Age
36
I was listening to this video, and one of the hosts mentioned this (@ 1:37:32)




my opinion: I call BS. :down:
Resources dont hurt but its more of a thing as smv craters and epiphany has set in.

I never discuss my resources nor would I be willing to share. I won't ever say that. I never really tell her what I am truly thinking. The same thing as not discussing TRP, pickup or female nature. I don't discuss any other matters with women or feminism.

Its not to avoid figjts or anything. I am actually going against the norm suggested to stay away from the hard topics like politics, religion, Trump, pro choice, etc.

If anything, i prefer to offend not for the sake of offending but rather injecting authenticity. I wont fake my way to rapport.


I went Hank Scorpio on a tinder date. Full on flame thrower.



Slut said her hawt friend is 30 and her 35yr old bf couldn't do better. And she swallows.

I broke her bubble to aware her that new girls are turning 18 everyday. They are bisexal, into three ways and giving up the butt.

She raged. It was hilarious.
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
A buddy and I were at a luxury lounge one night and we both hit on the same chic. Both of us had good conversations with her but got nowhere. Towards the end of the night I had the valet bring my car up and about the same time that girl that neither of us got anywhere with comes walking out the front door and sees my car. The first words out of her mouth were "ohh wow I had no idea, you didnt tell me" She almost stumbled over her words as she realized how bad she sounded. Now she is my new best friend and highly interested, but at this point I'm disgusted and blow her off.
It would've been Alpha to pump and dump.
 
Top