"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Does persistence ever work or do you guys just next the girl?

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 25, 2018
Messages
2,630
Reaction score
2,730
Was wondering what a good strategy is with women you'd meet in a setting where you might run into them again. I know a lot of guys just next women and don't bother persisting at all but I've seen and heard other guys that do in fact do this and it works. Granted, this does not include persisting with a female who clearly was not interested at all.

For example: I've met women in situations where I felt there was at least some interest on their part and when I'd go to ask them out I'd hear the "I have a boyfriend" line. I'd often say something like "If you are single I'd be interested" and just leave. Anyway, a few of these I've had the women actually encourage interactions with me afterwards, going out of their way to smile and say hi, talk to me, etc.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 2, 2014
Messages
4,062
Reaction score
3,617
Age
33
Location
Sweden
I can just recount my experience. Not a single time in my life from elementary school on have I needed to be persistent to get a girl, and persisting in trying has never gotten me a girl.

But the reason why you make this post is as you say, you're hung up on what the girls you talk to are doing to keep you in their orbit. That's understandable, because they're very good at it. They push or pull depending on how they need to manipulate you. But "persisting" in getting these girls is a straight blue pill mindset imo and you'd be regressing to fall for it. Interested girls want c0ck, not persistence. All those girls are interested in is their self-esteem.
 

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 25, 2018
Messages
2,630
Reaction score
2,730
I can just recount my experience. Not a single time in my life from elementary school on have I needed to be persistent to get a girl, and persisting in trying has never gotten me a girl.

But the reason why you make this post is as you say, you're hung up on what the girls you talk to are doing to keep you in their orbit. That's understandable, because they're very good at it. They push or pull depending on how they need to manipulate you. But "persisting" in getting these girls is a straight blue pill mindset imo and you'd be regressing to fall for it. Interested girls want c0ck, not persistence. All those girls are interested in is their self-esteem.
Some of these women I knew did in fact I have boyfriends, I just put their names into social media. Most of these were women I met at the gym over the years, a couple others were in college, I went quite a bit later than the normal college age. They were all approaches on my part with women who actually showed interest in me, so naturally I'd ask them out. They would then start approaching me and initiating conversations or they'd lock eyes with me and smile so I'd go and approach them.

- I had mentioned this to you on another thread, but I had a girl at the gym a year ago tell me she was free later and ask me if I was about 2 months after I had asked her out. She then says "I have to mention I'm still seeing my bf".
- Had a girl turn me down saying she wasn't looking for a relationship right now, a let down. Anyway, a week after that she starts approaching me again.

Similar pattern I've had with other women.
 

evan12

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 2, 2012
Messages
1,371
Reaction score
313
Persistent is a wrong , it mean the girl is not interested, and the only time Persistent work if it happens that the girl loose other best options so she open the door to you, however that would be temporary and will sell you a gain for a better deal.
 

zekko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2009
Messages
16,758
Reaction score
9,962
Persistence can definitely work, I used it to good success when I was younger (mind you, you have to pursue with an IDGAF attitude). Now days, I would just next and not bother unless she was high interest.

Persistence probably isn't the best way to uphold your dignity. But when I was younger, I was just too horny to give a damn.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

evan12

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 2, 2012
Messages
1,371
Reaction score
313
Persistence can definitely work, I used it to good success when I was younger (mind you, you have to pursue with an IDGAF attitude). Now days, I would just next and not bother unless she was high interest.

Persistence probably isn't the best way to uphold your dignity. But when I was younger, I was just too horny to give a damn.
Persistent might work before because there was more chances that you were the only negotiator, while today the girl might only give you enough hope to keep you "persisting" while she is busy with another guy(s). with internet there is less chances that you are the only one talking with an uncommitted girl
 

zekko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2009
Messages
16,758
Reaction score
9,962
Persistent might work before because there was more chances that you were the only negotiator, while today the girl might only give you enough hope to keep you "persisting" while she is busy with another guy(s). with internet there is less chances that you are the only one talking with an uncommitted girl
Oh no, I was definitely not the only guy in the picture. But keep in mind I was only looking for sex in these situations, not a relationship. So I was following what they would today call a short term mating strategy.

You hear about guys who married women who they pursued until they convinced them to enter into a relationship though, so obviously that is possible too. It doesn't always end happily for those guys, but I'm sure it does sometimes.
 

Murk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 17, 2017
Messages
4,359
Reaction score
3,322
Age
37
Location
London
Persistence... sounds too much like pest. This is weak beta shyt.
 

Doctor Europeo

Moderator
Joined
Mar 6, 2017
Messages
4,415
Reaction score
4,800
Location
Mexico
Don´t persist. Don´t pursue. Soft next her without burning any bridges. Don´t become an orbiter or a "friend" (friendzone). Tease her and make fun of her for your own amusement, and have a good laugh at her expense. Work on your frame. Keep improving. In the meantime you get new plates in your rotation a spin them good. Eventually she´ll either reach out or not, but it shouldn´t matter to you. IDGAF attitude. You´re too busy being a DJ.
 
R

Ranger

Guest
It did work for me once but it was a hot/cold situation. She eventually came to me and sex happened.
I just didn’t let the string get too loose.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 9, 2013
Messages
4,521
Reaction score
2,229
Location
NYC
it's good to persist but don't invest. if you still have a chance and no hard signs that you'll never make any progress at all, keep going. but do not prioritize her over any other girls

I still talk to a girl who blew me off when I asked her out, because it seems like I could make some progress. but I'm wise enough to only give her time that no other girl can fill, rather than spend any of the time that I could be spending on girls who are more likely to go out with me
 

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
6,068
Reaction score
4,848
Age
36
I lead. She follows or #next!

There is no ambiguity. She's either swallowing my proteins or I am hitting on her hotter younger sister, friends, etc.

Hot/cold? Take **** out. In #metoo era, you got to be smart. Blame being autistic, her manipulating, and screenshot all convoys/nudes/sexting etc in case she claim's false rapey.

If she's crazy, feminist, SJW, combative or anything but feminine and submissive on the late side if teens or early twenties, next her.

Every set is practice.
 

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
6,068
Reaction score
4,848
Age
36
it's good to persist but don't invest. if you still have a chance and no hard signs that you'll never make any progress at all, keep going. but do not prioritize her over any other girls

I still talk to a girl who blew me off when I asked her out, because it seems like I could make some progress. but I'm wise enough to only give her time that no other girl can fill, rather than spend any of the time that I could be spending on girls who are more likely to go out with me
Man to woman is key. What this means is beyond what any beta or cuck with AA can comprehend. That, when to push, pull or next. Its being in the knowing. Invading territory. Comfort zone is three feet in north America. I am right in her SPACE.

Blow me or blow me out.

I ain't playing. In the me too era, men need to run tight game, and eject train wrecks. Crazy, BPD, low sex drive, old Ladies, the wall, anything not top form SMV, fatties, hogs. Feminists, combative women etc.

There comees a point, many have called it "god mode." I'll go with "flow state." Women leave windows of opportunities (if interested). Assume attraction. Any form of low sex drive, lmr, low libido equates to #next! its not my responsibility to fix her lack of drive.

Its common sense but needs saying. If a girl backs up when in her space, if she says no or rejects your advances, apologize to avoid false accusations. Next her. Go get baeeee.
 

The_411

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 20, 2005
Messages
962
Reaction score
149
Persistence is fine when applied correctly.
Problem is that most take it to mean that it is ok to keep trying when a woman is blowing them out.

As long as you have no outcome dependency, you persist by out of the blue contact or letting a woman know that if things change to call you and then leave it at that.

You can also persist as long as you are keeping it sexual and she’s greenlighting your advances.

Again until you sleep with her only flirting is suitable and invest less than her.

No investment is the only viable way to operate.

You’re just giving her a branch but in the interim you’re not even giving it a second thought
 

Billtx49

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 23, 2013
Messages
5,989
Reaction score
5,410
Location
DFW
If you have to persist, i.e., talk a girl into it, the eventual outcome is never good…
 
Last edited:

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 23, 2014
Messages
4,762
Reaction score
7,975
Location
USA, Louisiana
I guess passive persistence, if you want to call it that. Leave the door open and see if she walks in. But I have never waited around for a chick. Sometimes it happens, but it's not good for your health to actively try once you've been rejected. Try and get her out a couple of times, and if she backs of... then just stop asking... you can circle back around in a few months, or if she reaches out, otherwise just move on to other chicks.

I ran into one that I went out with a couple of times a year ago that didn't go anywhere at a party last night, we have a date next week. We'll see what happens.
 
Top