Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Does one catching covid during sex

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well obviously i cant hold on smashing chick for years.. Its already being a year and numbers wont go down any sooner..

What are the precoutions? Bring along your sanitizer? Wear facemask does it work?

Right now its horror seeing people die everyday and masses suffering from the viruses for month if they catch it.. Its painful as i can see for month.

Is it even worth it?

f(x)

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I should be eligible for vaccination late this spring. I’m going to focus on self-improvement until then. I also predict the quality of available women will increase post-vaccine.

Anecdote Alert:

I found out yesterday that four out of five people I know were infected at a family Christmas party. One had no symptoms, two claimed it felt no worse than a common cold. Another is still quite ill and is being checked on daily in case hospitalization is required. Apparently someone at the party was asymptomatic and it spread. I would describe them as being young and generally in good health. The one person not infected is a grandmother and has already been vaccinated.

I don’t want to risk getting a nasty case just so I can nut. It has been almost a year, I can hold out a little longer.

Be careful out there!

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I should be eligible for vaccination late this spring. I’m going to focus on self-improvement until then. I also predict the quality of available women will increase post-vaccine.

Anecdote Alert:

I found out yesterday that four out of five people I know were infected at a family Christmas party. One had no symptoms, two claimed it felt no worse than a common cold. Another is still quite ill and is being checked on daily in case hospitalization is required. Apparently someone at the party was asymptomatic and it spread. I would describe them as being young and generally in good health. The one person not infected is a grandmother and has already been vaccinated.

I don’t want to risk getting a nasty case just so I can nut. It has been almost a year, I can hold out a little longer.

Be careful out there!
Thats so spot on, many cases were in trauma bed does involves healthy and young.. Most describe being in pain that they never felt before for months. Im for one would never put myself into that.

Yeah agree most quality men and women would hold up until vaccinated. In my country we are late boomer, could be on quarter this year.. Doing self improvements for a year, i could go on for years and years without gf..for a type of girl i really want.

But casual s3x should be in check to maintain sexual health.

Zontyy

Don Juan
Reaction score
My girlfriend that I am living with right now just tested positive yesterday, I still make out with her and have s3x. Last week I had a headache for 1 day and diarrhea for 4 days straight for all I know I gave her COVID. I feel like a million dollars now despite her having COVID, she however has aches and pains along with loss of smell and taste. The loss taste is really the worst for her because she just isn't eating because she finds nothing enjoyable. I made her a burger and covered in some ghost pepper hot sauce and she couldn't taste it at all.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well obviously i cant hold on smashing chick for years.. Its already being a year and numbers wont go down any sooner..

What are the precoutions? Bring along your sanitizer? Wear facemask does it work?

Right now its horror seeing people die everyday and masses suffering from the viruses for month if they catch it.. Its painful as i can see for month.

Is it even worth it?
When you go to bang a girl, don't take the bus.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My girlfriend that I am living with right now just tested positive yesterday, I still make out with her and have s3x. Last week I had a headache for 1 day and diarrhea for 4 days straight for all I know I gave her COVID. I feel like a million dollars now despite her having COVID, she however has aches and pains along with loss of smell and taste. The loss taste is really the worst for her because she just isn't eating because she finds nothing enjoyable. I made her a burger and covered in some ghost pepper hot sauce and she couldn't taste it at all.
You should keep the windows open to reduce the viral load. Also, you should both take extra vitamin D to boost your immune system. Chances are you have or had it already.

Zontyy

Don Juan
Reaction score
You should keep the windows open to reduce the viral load. Also, you should both take extra vitamin D to boost your immune system. Chances are you have or had it already.
I live in the bitter cold north also the GF has chills and has the heat up to 90 degrees at home. I do take extra vitamin D mainly for stronger erections. I maximize all my vitamins and nutrients that pertain to sex I guess I'm just lucky that it helps with COVID. I did let my girlfriend start taking my vitamin D supplements the day she found out she had COVID because I want her to get better.

I'm pretty sure I already have or had it like you said. I work in an hospital and as a mailman and in IT at an office. The IT job works with many nurses that work either as in home care or also side jobs at the local hospitals. My guess would be the hospital job but who knows really.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I live in the bitter cold north also the GF has chills and has the heat up to 90 degrees at home. I do take extra vitamin D mainly for stronger erections. I maximize all my vitamins and nutrients that pertain to sex I guess I'm just lucky that it helps with COVID. I did let my girlfriend start taking my vitamin D supplements the day she found out she had COVID because I want her to get better.

I'm pretty sure I already have or had it like you said. I work in an hospital and as a mailman and in IT at an office. The IT job works with many nurses that work either as in home care or also side jobs at the local hospitals. My guess would be the hospital job but who knows really.
Yeah, I understand you want to keep warm but try to ventilate regularly otherwise the virus will fill the air. Personally I've been taking 4000 iu of vitamin D every day since the summer and I take an extra 20,000 every time I get a headache just in case.

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Been with my GF since just around Corona. We both work in health care. Mostly do Missionary. Sent her this pic. Want to do more reverse cowgirl!

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My dental hygienist implemented 30 seconds of mouthwash gargling as a precaution before cleaning my teeth. I think before meeting up with a new woman, there needs to be a discussion about if she is taking precautions such as social distancing, limited travel facial covering in public and if they have been around people exposed, OR if they have family members who are susceptible.

Have that talk before hand to allieviate any awkwardness during the meet.

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How about sex? Still feel peasure?