Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Does meeting women IRL is really any different from OLD?

The Diver

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok I have to share with you my thoughts and recent experience I had lately

I have been lately in two "singles meet up" (divorced, separated, singles,,,,) where the women were the majority.

So what are you doing in this kind of event? you grab your beer and going around striking a convo with random women, hope to find an interesting attractive one that you click with.
Well, from having a convo with a few women, I couldn't avoid feeling (and hearing) their suspicious, resentment and contempt toward men. Some of them were badly injured and damaged, emotionally and mentally, if it's from previous dates or marriage/relationships. (one of them openly told me she still has personal issues she needs to sort out, due to her last relationship )

And then I thought to my self: damn, these are the same crazy entitled women I find on OLD. So what the point of spending time meeting them IRL, when I can screen them out, sitting at home on my couch?

I think the only really big deferent is the operationality to talk with as many women as you can in a relatively short time. And we all know, at the end of the day, it's a numbers game.

But, does finding a "Normal Woman" IRL is really deferent then finding her on OLD?

Your thoughts

The Diver

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
maybe this looks like common sense but maybe just maybe you weren't hot enough?
I don't think this is the issue. Yes, you can't appeal to all women ( and couldn't really ) but generally, women love chatting with me

But it's still doesn't change the fact that you'll meet the same women from OLD in real life. So the notion that only the trash are on OLD, and the "Good one " are IRL, is not so true after all.

Last edited:

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But it's still doesn't change the fact that you'll meet the same women from OLD in real life. So the notion that only the trash are on OLD, and the "Good one " are IRL, is not so true after all.
I see girls who are on OLD in business, in my work day. In my workday with 3-4 I've spotted on OLD, one was very negative and just sh!tty personality (she worked at Barnes N' Nobles), pretty dog ugly but decent body, buck teeth kinda. Never said "hello" or "hi" or "bye" or "see ya" just mumbled and well she got fired late last year, it was an axe that came down on the whole store and she was one of the chaff to get tossed into the fire, gee who woulda thunk? just a grotesque attitude (at work, on the job). Then on her POF profile she put lipstick on her pigface and polished her proverbial turd and proclaimed herself to be just...the greatest human being on Earth and "traveled" all the time to foreign countries blah blah blah, "educated" blah blah, funny comedic, sense of humor (ABSOLUTELY Not! just deadpan and no reaction to MY humor or trying to cheer her up like I do everybody who I sense something is wrong). She only made barely above minimum wage yet "travels the world." Ok.

The second one I've met at work Supervised a Computer Telemarketing company, and I'd walk in on her meetings with all employees where she is berating them and talking down to them like they're just stupid nothings or dogs (I could not IMAGINE working there would be hell), her and her supervisors are in a desk up high above everyone else down below. It's like, it's like...a Queen of England setup or something but they are just small fries. She was always Very nice to me and Really loved seeing me, but I kept my distance cause she was probably a 4 or 5 in looks and body VERY bitchy as well as the other FAT female supervisor. They treat their employees SO bad. They always were so cool to me though. I saw her at her apartment in the center of the city one day (upperclass apartments). She wanted to take me up to her room I could tell, but I had ZERO time for that. So fastforward to early this year and she's married, Found a sucker. I cannot IMAGINE being married to That, just Very feminist (but she liked me, idk why, probably looks, money, status ALL of which she knew I had - most women who I just randomly meet can only judge my looks cause I do not flaunt money whatsoever because it's wasteful and I don't want golddiggers anyway, and status takes a few days for them to ascertain that after first meeting me).

So the second one has a POF profile too where she lays out All her demands on a man, how he should be, and how great she is (so says she, a 4). I bet she found her sucker off of POF, but wherever she found him, he's a sucker.