Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Does it really get better for men with age?

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Back to the question:

Does it get better for men with age?

In general, when guys mature into men, they will see women become more attracted, which can sometimes extend into a man's autumn years providing he stays healthy and fit for his age. Some men age into 'silver foxes', others into 'wrinkly ballsacks'; the foxes will have no problem attracting young(er) women, the scrotums will have to compensate with bulging sacks of money.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Last edited:

Slowhandluke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You don't have to be Chad to get laid or get girls you just gotta have your stuff together. If you're broke or fat or all of the above no game than yeah it would make sense than why you're struggling
the average guy is getting very little action, period.. there are quantifiable studies on this. is the average guy broke? or fat? not really.. they are typically average. Is the typically woman fat and poor? according to research, she is... or at least at rates higher than the average man. perhaps we should tell women to shape up and be "better"?

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've heard multiple women say that pendulous ballsacks are unattractive.

Its clearly over for #PendulousBallsackCels

Sorry @MatureDJ it was there, had to do it.
HI Pierce,
The balls of Old Scarra are wrinkled and crinkled,
The balls of Old Scarra are withered and dry.,
But the girls they all muster to gaze at that cluster,
They stand and they stare at the wond’rous pair of,
Scarras,balls,balls,balls.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the average guy is getting very little action, period.. there are quantifiable studies on this. is the average guy broke? or fat? not really.. they are typically average. Is the typically woman fat and poor? according to research, she is... or at least at rates higher than the average man. perhaps we should tell women to shape up and be "better"?
Yup tell women to shape up and be better and tell me how it works out for ya bub'!

buddhafukko

Don Juan
Reaction score
Does it really get better for men with age?
No, it doesn't if you're an average man. But who wants to be an average man?
Getting old doesn't make elite alpha men better. It's makes them older.
Attractive normal young women are not looking for Rupert Murdoch.
Attractive normal young women are not looking for 89 year old Clint Eastwood.
Yes, Rupert and Clint got rich and famous later, but if they were as rich and famous and young, they would be better.
Then all attractive normal young women would want them.
When they sell the live forever pill, everyone is going to want to be under 21. Forever.
This is really a dead horse, you are just moving the goal posts by saying average.
Of course, all the old men here will find some clever way to rationalize their conviction that they are better then when they were 25.
One thing that has improved it their ability to rationalize anything.
It's a pointless argument.

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
‘First off, unless you have 1/100,000 god tier genetics, you're incel as **** around age 40 and beyond.’. A quote I saw.

It really depends. Probably this is true for 90+% of men.

Slowhandluke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yup tell women to shape up and be better and tell me how it works out for ya bub'!
Research shows average women are the unhappiest they have ever been. I guess it's because they are being pumped and dumped - I mean, they are getting into situationships with the top 5% to 10% of Chad and failing to obtain the LTR.

I guess if we DO tell the average woman to shape up, "be better" (basically have better "game"), the average woman will finally score an LTR with the top 5% to 10% of the men? After all, it's always about improving oneself, right? The problem is not the environment or other people, it's you, right?

Just trying to give advice to the female AFC. After all, we tell average men to improve all the time here. Why can't we tell the average woman to improve? She too can get her Chad. The 5% to 10% of men. My rational side says that doesn't work. The math doesn't work. However, whatever, right?

Reaction score
Age was never a concern for me until the discussion in this thread arose. No one had ever suggested that I appeared older than my actual age, and I've socialized with much younger individuals, including dating younger women and having a social circle that's a decade younger than myself.

Last edited by a moderator:

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Research shows average women are the unhappiest they have ever been. I guess it's because they are being pumped and dumped - I mean, they are getting into situationships with the top 5% to 10% of Chad and failing to obtain the LTR.

I guess if we DO tell the average woman to shape up, "be better" (basically have better "game"), the average woman will finally score an LTR with the top 5% to 10% of the men? After all, it's always about improving oneself, right? The problem is not the environment or other people, it's you, right?

Just trying to give advice to the female AFC. After all, we tell average men to improve all the time here. Why can't we tell the average woman to improve? She too can get her Chad. The 5% to 10% of men. My rational side says that doesn't work. The math doesn't work. However, whatever, right?
Bro I'm all for it man, tell the girls what to do, shame them for being sluts so they can be happy, Tell them to stop dealing with Chad's the men that they are truly attracted too start a podcast, be the next Whatever Podcast, right now podcast have a huge audience. I would watch *Scarcasm*

But the reality is in 2024 if you want to be happy as a man, you have to have your stuff together, to many men out here are bums, lazy and yet we are supposed to give them a pass? fcuk that as a business owner, I'm tired of seeing men half my age that are lazy as phuck. Modern men are soft it is what it is. Nothing in this world gets handed to you bub' i had to work for every penny, every little shred, everything I had to bust my a$$ for so no I don't feel sorry if a guy can't get ***** in 2024 when it's easier than it's ever been. I gotta pay taxes on my business I gotta pay my accountant. I don't have time to worry about some guy whining nor do I have empathy when I gotta pay more and more taxes and the average guy's plight is not getting *****, sorry I just don't have empathy if your biggest issue is getting your **** wet than IMO you don't have real problems

Last edited:

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
That´s on them. If young girls let femin@zis brainwash them into thinking there´s nothing wrong with riding the carousel, then years later they shouldnt be surprised that the top 5% or top 10% of men only want them for sex but wont give them exclusivity.

Edit: There is this girl in my social circle. She gave up her v-card very young to a male friend of hers like it was nothing, no big deal. Fast forward a few years and she´s head over heels about this guy she met.

They have been "together" for a three or four years but he wont give her the "gf" label. He´s been getting it for free all this time. My guess is he´s probably thinking "If you gave your v-card for free to one of your male friends before I met you, why would I give you a gf label or exclusivity now?"

Last edited:

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
‘First off, unless you have 1/100,000 god tier genetics, you're incel as **** around age 40 and beyond.’. A quote I saw.

It really depends. Probably this is true for 90+% of men.
The typical single male in his 40s is incel or borderline incel. He's a pussie beggar for whatever mediocre pussie he is able to get. Right now, a typical 40 year old single male is an early Millennial using swipe apps to try to meet women.

The married 40 year old men don't have it much better. They are begging for pussie from the wives they've had for 5+ years (often around ~10 years or more of total duration of the relationship). The 40 year old married man gets his pussie once or twice a month from his aging wife who has had 1-3 kids with him. That's not a great lifestyle either.

Slowhandluke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But the reality is in 2024 if you want to be happy as a man, you have to have your stuff together, to many men out here are bums, lazy and yet we are supposed to give them a pass? fcuk that as a business owner, I'm tired of seeing men half my age that are lazy as phuck. Modern men are soft it is what it is. Nothing in this world gets handed to you bub' i had to work for every penny, every little shred, everything I had to bust my a$$ for so no I don't feel sorry if a guy can't get ***** in 2024 when it's easier than it's ever been. I gotta pay taxes on my business I gotta pay my accountant. I don't have time to worry about some guy whining nor do I have empathy when I gotta pay more and more taxes and the average guy's plight is not getting *****, sorry I just don't have empathy if your biggest issue is getting your **** wet than IMO you don't have real problems
you conflate the average man to the lazy man. most average men are not as lazy as you say they are... and yet, average women are overlooking them. in a way, you are a bit misandrist. you basically see most men as lazy... don't have their shiet together, etc... but you don't look on the other side of the coin. i postulate more women don't have their shiet together. a lot (if not most) are on antidepressants, over weight and have tons and tons of debt especially school and credit card. where is your vitriol for them? but yet you only focus on men. Be "better"you tell them totally ignoring the other side of the equation.

at the end of the day, the cold hard truth still remains. there is basically an equal number of men and women. for women to pair up, they must choose a man that is available and at their level. if they all decide to go after the top 10% of men, it just doesn't work regardless if you tell most men to do "better". the average woman will still want the top 10% of guys.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you conflate the average man to the lazy man. most average men are not as lazy as you say they are... and yet, average women are overlooking them. in a way, you are a bit misandrist. you basically see most men as lazy... don't have their shiet together, etc... but you don't look on the other side of the coin. i postulate more women don't have their shiet together. a lot (if not most) are on antidepressants, over weight and have tons and tons of debt especially school and credit card. where is your vitriol for them? but yet you only focus on men. Be "better"you tell them totally ignoring the other side of the equation.

at the end of the day, the cold hard truth still remains. there is basically an equal number of men and women. for women to pair up, they must choose a man that is available and at their level. if they all decide to go after the top 10% of men, it just doesn't work regardless if you tell most men to do "better". the average woman will still want the top 10% of guys.
SO what are you going to do about it? whining isn't going to help I thought the point of this site was to be the top 10% man or did I miss the memo? Most men disregard most women, I.e. Blackpill incels want the hot chick yet they are underweight or overweight no job but think they deserve a 10 cause they are "Nice guys". There's nothing "Misandrist" about me. I advocate for men more than anyone on this site and i bet I have the receipts to prove it! The reality is modern men are soft AF compared to 20 years ago yu can deny it if you want too but it's true. In being soft they lack work ethic and perseverance

Pandora's box has been opened women will never go back to how it was before feminism. if you can't adapt you will be left behind. This site has taught me to adapt. If you think things are bad now Slow give it 15-30 years and this world will be completely different. In 2044 you gonna look back and say shyt 2024 was the good old days. If it's not for you now it won't be better for you tomorrow unless you do something today to make it better for you!

Slowhandluke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SO what are you going to do about it? whining isn't going to help I thought the point of this site was to be the top 10% man or did I miss the memo? Most men disregard most women, I.e. Blackpill incels want the hot chick yet they are underweight or overweight no job but think they deserve a 10 cause they are "Nice guys". There's nothing "Misandrist" about me. I advocate for men more than anyone on this site and i bet I have the receipts to prove it! The reality is modern men are soft AF compared to 20 years ago yu can deny it if you want too but it's true. In being soft they lack work ethic and perseverance

Pandora's box has been opened women will never go back to how it was before feminism. if you can't adapt you will be left behind. This site has taught me to adapt. If you think things are bad now Slow give it 15-30 years and this world will be completely different. In 2044 you gonna look back and say shyt 2024 was the good old days. If it's not for you now it won't be better for you tomorrow unless you do something today to make it better for you!
I'm going to watch women suffer and convert to Islam :) there are no "soft AF men" in Islam, is there? solving this problem is not about telling average men to "be better". to denigrate
them. these men help run the world if you havent noticed. they build the roads, fix the infrastructure, drive the semis to deliver food to the cities, stock the shelves of our grocery stores, etc. these are average men that you make fun of. without them society as we know it would not exist. so yeah, you might want to sit down and examine the idea that you are in fact, misandrist. sitting in a house that men built, warmed by gas that was provided by the labor that the average men produced. but yet you say the average men suck.

you must not be good at math. even if the average man took your advice to be "better". to be part of the 10%, it still wouldn't work out. think about it... go back to elementary math. what does it mean to be part of the 10%. can everyone be part of the 10%? think hard about this :) you'll Shirley get there:) I hope :)

may i be so bold as to suggest, YOU do "better" and stop making fun of the average man? this is not the answer to our current problem.

Last edited:

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm going to watch women suffer and convert to Islam :) there are no "soft AF men" in Islam, is there? solving this problem is not about telling average men to "be better". to denigrate
them. these men help run the world if you havent noticed. they build the roads, fix the infrastructure, drive the semis to deliver food to the cities, etc. these are average men that you make fun of. without them society as we know it would not exist. so yeah, you might want to sit down and examine the idea that you are in fact, misandrist. sitting in a house that men built, warmed by gas that was provided by the labor that the average men produced. but yet you say the average men suck.

you must not be good at math. even if the average man took your advice to be "better". to be part of the 10%, it still wouldn't work out. think about it... go back to elementary math. what does it mean to be part of the 10%. can everyone be part of the 10%? think hard about this :) you'll Shirley get there:) I hope :)

I may suggest, you do "better" and stop making fun of the average man?
Doesnt matter if I'm not good at math I bet you $10,000 I'm better at getting women than your complaining ass. keep crying and whining while the winners continue to win and bask in the glory like it's sunshine!

Slowhandluke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Doesnt matter if I'm not good at math I bet you $10,000 I'm better at getting women than your complaining ass. keep crying and whining while the winners continue to win and bask in the glory like it's sunshine!
I don't care. My life does not revolve around how well I chase tail :)

apparently, it's all about the winners to you. I don't care about zero sum games. I'm here to see how everyone can benefit. :)

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't care. My life does not revolve around how well I chase tail :)

apparently, it's all about the winners to you. I don't care about zero sum games. I'm here to see how everyone can benefit. :)
No you're 48 years old complaining, about women, at your age you should have already figured it out but you failed let me say it again YOU FAILED!