"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Does it ever seem fake to you?

StockTrader

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 3, 2003
Messages
157
Reaction score
2
I had this great realization this week.

From kindergarden until my early 20's, I was the chronic "nice guy". There's nothing inherently wrong with that, but it doesn't exactly make girls drool all over you.

Then all of a sudden in the last year and a half, I've learned about DYD, fastseduction and this site and my success with women went through the roof.

The ultimate question isn't how many women you score with, or how many times you run some pattern on a girl.

The question is...."who are you becoming in the process and does it add to your quality of life"?

The other night, I went massively C&F on this one girl (a mexican chick), just waiting to see how turned on she got. She went from nothing to incredibly horny in a few hours. Dominance turned up full blast. Literally cavemaning her. It was hot as hell, but in the back of my mind the next day...I'm like....that was kind of crazy.

You can't be a jerk in your entire life. I have some small businesses, and the nice, funny, friendly and confident guy does well in it. When I'm around friends or family, I'm just relaxed and friendly and it's totally cool. I wouldn't have it any other way.

Your personality starts splitting off in different directions with this stuff. Who are you really? I guess you can have fun with it. But if you've been one of those "chronic nice guys" in the past (which I imagine many of you are), it's a massive shift to be some ultra dominant guy. Some experiences I've had with women don't even seem real. On the Fastseduction site, I remember some of the major PUA's like TD, Mystery, etc had many of the same doubts as to "whether its real".

It's been an interesting journey to say the least.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

JustDoItAlways

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 28, 2002
Messages
914
Reaction score
7
There are lots of things that women just find very attractive and appealing, that for some reason, we guys don't feel natural doing and being.

I think deep down, most guys would rather be nice guys. It might even feel fake to be what women consider as a real man, a player.

But, for a better example, women find guys that work out, keep themselves in shape and at the right weight as appealing. So us guys work out and keep ourselves in shape. Maybe you only do it for yourself and not for women.

But is that fake? It would just be easier to eat pizza every night. But we don't. We work on that six-pack instead.

If you want women, you'd better be prepared to do the things that they find attractive and appealing. It is better if you're personally benefiting from those things as well. It is even better if you just naturally do the things that women find appealing.

But they don't like nice guys. They like six-packs. They like ****y and funny.

And I like getting laid.
 

Rondavu

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 8, 2004
Messages
133
Reaction score
0
Age
50
When the right girl comes along, she'll appreciate both sides of you. If on your sexual exploits you decide you like a girl a lot, then decide to start feeding her small pieces of your substantive side. Show her that you can be kind. Show her that you can be caring. Show her that you can still please her with your playful side. In my opinion, when you find the right girl, what you've become as a person will be invaluable to her. Dynamic human beings such as yourself are the ones that have long lasting, healthy, happy relationships. I know because I'm living it.

When you're with someone as a life mate, in my opinion you have a responsibility to appeal to their provocative, sexual side first, and then their idealistic and logical side second. You actually need both. Think about it. How many times have you heard about someone in a purely physical relationship, but no substance or vice versa? The immediate attraction is the physical because it is the most important. It's most important because your mates. Mates by definition mate. Eventually she'll explore your substantive side though to investigate whether it's right for her. If not then next. You can't hide it. It's a completely natural part of you and the process. The bottom line is that a lot of the time people settle for one or the other, sexual or substantive, and not a person that integrates both. You have something very rare. Don't change it.
 

princelydeeds

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 23, 2003
Messages
644
Reaction score
40
Location
Pittsburgh, Pa
I find this to be an interesting discussion. It is a dilemma Im faced with quite often. To be nice or not to be nice, is the question. My mother always told me "If what you're doing isnt getting you what you want, you need to try something else."

Being the nice guy simply never worked. I made lots of friends but practically never got laid. I can't count how many times I took women out, spent a bunch of money, and THOUGHT we had a really nice time and never even get the curtesy of a return phone call. How many times do you have to be hit over the head before you learn that something just doesnt work?

Im not mean and nasty with women but I play the quiet, confident, ****y but humble role very well. I have my way of letting women know they can easily be replaced. Last night I took this exotic looking HB 8.7 (Cape Verdian and French combo) chick out to happy hour with a large group of friends. I have to admit, I was dressed to impress. My exotic girl was all over me, and we had a nice time. I had every woman in the bars eyes on me, I know it wasn't all me it had a lot to do with the fact that they saw me with the exotic chick. My exotic chick was meeting up with her friends, so I took her home early and went back to the bar without her. I got 5 high quality numbers, all of them had seen me previously with the other girl, but not one asked me anything about her.

Women love drama and they are drawn to players. They like guys who have a bunch of women. Had I been alone I probably would have done alright, but the fact I had a straight hottie all over me, only helped. Being the quiet guy in the corner does not work, Lord knows Ive tried that so many times. You can be the good guy all you want. You can live with the failures. I like being successful, that meant changing my game. Every so often I find myself being soft and sentimental but it never works. So I go back to being the confident jerk, and he almost never fails.
 

StockTrader

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 3, 2003
Messages
157
Reaction score
2
Another question that comes up is....what kind of women am I attracting. At least in California, I've found two very distinct, very different set of beautiful girls.

The typical party/ loud sorority girl. Almost always into drinking, smoking or drugs. I'm not into any of the 3! Usually the wilder and sexier the party girl, the more F*cked up her past has been. Abusive guys, bad relationships, low self esteem, you name it. Not much of a career going. No real substance. That's just not my world.

A beautiful woman with substance! Ahhhh. This is the group I'm focusing on. They are very, very different. There's no wild partying or crazy ways. Their past is usually not filled with alcoholic parents or abusive relationships. Career women with goals, strong values, confident...dare I say sophisticated sometimes. Their style is very different. Think Gwenyth Paltrow vs some typical party girl in low rider jeans. I know a few older women (30-35) who fit in this category, and its a completely different world. You can still be confident, do kino, some C&F, but I'm much more centered and "real". Your maturity comes out. There's depth and more meaning. Intelligence is sexy. And you can still fool around if you play your cards right.


Guys do all kinds of things to attract women. Whether it's buy a cool car, get a great job, work out 7 days a week, whatever the case may be. Those things still have other benefits besides "just to get women". But being an a$$hole just to get girls...there's nothing else to it.

Virtually every woman on TV and in the media fits the first category. Everyone on MTV is just a crazy chick wanting to go wild. It's such BS. There's a huge world out there, and there are tons of really cool and really attractive women that never show up on TV.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Top