Does iPhone get you more chicks than Android? Or does it even matter? Vote here guys!

Which phone gets you more dates and box?

• iPhone

Votes: 13 28.3%
  • Android (high-end)

Votes: 2 4.3%
  • Doesn't matter

Votes: 31 67.4%

• Total voters

logicallefty

Reaction score
Are they actually more secure or simply more secure because hackers don't bother with Apple products because everything is windows and Android?

Like how Apple claims they never get computer viruses on Macs. It's not that there is anything special about their OS that prevents it, just that it's far more productive and fruitful to make them for Windows PCs because of the huge numbers advantage.

No hacker is going to waste their time targeting 3% of the PC population instead of the 97%
iPhones are more secure because of the way the operating system runs in a read only mode on its own disk partition. So for Androids, Windows, Linux systems, etc. they have operating system files inner twined with data that is dynamic and able to be changed on the same disk partition. From least secure to most it would go Windows, Android, Linux, iPhone. On the iPhones, the operating system is locked down on a partition of its own that no app or malware or anything can make changes to; only Apple can. All of the dynamic and temporary file activity is done on a separate partition. So yeah, it could get malware on that partition. However, a reboot or even sometimes a simple, browser cache flash, and it’s completely gone. So for this reason, there isn’t a lot of malware being written for the iPhone. In order to infect an Iphone it has to either 1) be rooted phone. Once the phone is rooted then it is no longer running in read only mode. Or, 2) an iPhone can be compromised if the malware writer can trick the user into installing an app that gets through Apple security. A human being actually has to install the app with malware very intentionally. They won’t know it has malware but it also won’t be something from the App store which is secured by Apple.

Last edited:

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The only value in this question is the importance of status symbol.

Iphone is Seen as a rich person tool.

Look at China.. iphone are sold to the high class people.
Look in the USA or Canada.. you get an iPhone from your job once you hit professional status/ manager

Cowboy-Cheems

Don Juan
Reaction score
This question almost feels like satire, but since it was asked, I will answer. Most women seem to have a heavy I phone preference. I think this is because I phones are seen as the "premium option" even though there are android based phones that come close to it in the price tag department.

With that said, having a droid wont make women avoid you. If you are high enough value, you could pull Nokia's finest quality brick with buttons out of your pocket and still get laid consistently.

Reaction score
With that said, having a droid wont make women avoid you. If you are high enough value, you could pull Nokia's finest quality brick with buttons out of your pocket and still get laid consistently.
Not just that, some women will admire your choice to go oldskool and not give an airborne copulation about fashion or status.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
iPhones definitely get you more trashy women. In fact, flashing any type of expensive-looking garbage around attracts gold diggers like flies on shiit. If that's what you want, then go ahead.

But don't be surprised when they bleed you dry and then move on to the next sucker.

Demarcon

Reaction score
They don't care about your phone or your money. Attraction is not about the money.
(srry4badenglish)

Reaction score
iPhones definitely get you more trashy women. In fact, flashing any type of expensive-looking garbage around attracts gold diggers like flies on shiit. If that's what you want, then go ahead.
Not if you have a first generation iPhone SE from 2016.

Manystyles

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been seeing this on YouTube for a while so I thought I'd ask. Does anyone think you'd get laid more having an iPhone instead of an Android? And by Android I mean high-end. Heard Austin Dunham and F&F say it, though they're both high value.

The floor is yours. Cast your vote and explain why if anything can be explained.
I would say over the last year since being out of a 3yr ltr I've never seen so much bs from chicks after i text them regarding my green bubbles. I wasn't seeing this 4 years ago. I have an ultra 23, very high end. Idc but women are trendy bitches. I'm tempted to move to iPhone

Cowboy-Cheems

Don Juan
Reaction score
I would say over the last year since being out of a 3yr ltr I've never seen so much bs from chicks after i text them regarding my green bubbles. I wasn't seeing this 4 years ago. I have an ultra 23, very high end. Idc but women are trendy bitches. I'm tempted to move to iPhone
A woman that nitpicks over a phone type sounds miserable to interact with. If she's just making cheeky jokes about it like guys do to each other over vehicle choices, its fine; but if a woman actually sees you as lesser for having a droid of some sort, that is a special kind of stupid.

BoomToTheMoonAlice

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I just bought a 3-inch SOYES XS11 android, my wife loves it... but it's mine. :D

50 bucks on aliexpress.

I bought it cause I hate sending TXT messages, and don't want someone ripping off a phone sticking out of my pocket. It's rad.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I found one of my old threads and it goes quite well with this thread.

BoomToTheMoonAlice

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I found one of my old threads and it goes quite well with this thread.

I wouldn't leave home without an RG351P in my pocket. I have one fully loaded and ready to go at a moment's notice.

iPhones are for pricks who drink Starbucks 'lattes'.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
( Chad + cheap Android phone ) > ( Normie + latest iPhone )

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
I just bought a 3-inch SOYES XS11 android, my wife loves it... but it's mine. :D

50 bucks on aliexpress.

I bought it cause I hate sending TXT messages, and don't want someone ripping off a phone sticking out of my pocket. It's rad.
I kept my iPhone 5 till it was deprecated, I believe they’re made that size again.

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It matters if your only concern is quantity>quality.

I'd say 2/3 - 3/4 of women mention me having an Android within the first few texts. Usually they're just cheeky about it, but some don't let up.

Women are mindless, consumerist NPCs who cannot think for themselves. Society tells them that Apple is better, so that's what they think. "What's this guy doing with an Android? Obviously he's poor or a loser or a weirdo". That's the extent of their critical thinking skills.

I didn't even get a smartphone until 2015 and the comments I got from women on my dumbphone is astonishing. This is one specific thing that proves how deep women are in the matrix, how rare it is for them to have original thoughts and critical thinking. I may sound bitter, but this has been my experience for 10 years now.

For me, this is a plus though. Any woman dumb enough to disqualify me for having an Android is not a woman I want to even stick my **** in in the first place.

Last edited:

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I didn't even get a smartphone until 2015 and the comments I got from women on my dumbphone is astonishing. This is one specific thing that proves how deep women are in the matrix, how rare it is for them to have original thoughts and critical thinking. I may sound bitter, but this has been my experience for 10 years now.
Astounding. In 2010-2011, women were already expecting men to own a smartphone. I'm amazed you didn't get one until 2015.

Women are mindless, consumerist NPCs who cannot think for themselves. Society tells them that Apple is better, so that's what they think. "What's this guy doing with an Android? Obviously he's poor or a loser or a weirdo". That's the extent of their critical thinking skills.
Most reasonably attractive White women have iPhones. Some attractive Hispanic women might have an Android. It's much less common to see a woman with an Android.

White women, especially bougie White women with college degrees and white collar jobs, disqualify normie range looking men for having an Android. If you are a Chad Thundercocck level looks guy, it's possible to get away with having an Android.

Women in general are less known for their critical thinking skills.

For me, this is a plus though. Any woman dumb enough to disqualify me for having an Android is not a woman I want to even stick my **** in in the first place.
That can come off as a bit of cope. I'm not sure you intend it that way. There will be some very physically attractive women who would want to fucck on appearance alone who would disqualify you.

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Astounding. In 2010-2011, women were already expecting men to own a smartphone. I'm amazed you didn't get one until 2015.

Most reasonably attractive White women have iPhones. Some attractive Hispanic women might have an Android. It's much less common to see a woman with an Android.

White women, especially bougie White women with college degrees and white collar jobs, disqualify normie range looking men for having an Android. If you are a Chad Thundercocck level looks guy, it's possible to get away with having an Android.

Women in general are less known for their critical thinking skills.

That can come off as a bit of cope. I'm not sure you intend it that way. There will be some very physically attractive women who would want to fucck on appearance alone who would disqualify you.
It's not cope I could easily just get an old iPhone if I really wanted. I don't even enjoy fvcking girls anymore unless I like them even if they're hot. I won't mesh with women who are superficial enough to care about my phone, their basic bvtch consumerist mindset will turn me off too much.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I could easily just get an old iPhone if I really wanted.
The advantage of an older iPhone is that the women will see the blue box when you text them.

I won't mesh with women who are superficial enough to care about my phone, their basic bvtch consumerist mindset will turn me off too much.
I see your point on this. That's not good for some sort of extended relationship.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Someone willing to do so should turn off iMessage for 6 months and report back. (This forces your iPhone to uses SMS, instead of the ip network to communicate), also the numbers you are texting do not show up on phone bills when you text using iMessage which runs on tcp/ip, not the cellular sms network.