"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

Does hypnotic seduction work?

ed3000

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 1, 2004
Messages
22
Reaction score
0
My luck with girls is so bad (well actually I have no luck with girls) that I was looking at some sites and one of them sells hypnotic seduction.

Is it a hoax or does it work? it sounds way too easy to be true. Does anyone know anything about it?
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Luveno

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 15, 2004
Messages
1,107
Reaction score
12
Age
44
Hypnotism only works if the person being hypnotized allows it to happen. This entire forum is about the kind of hypnotism that makes women beg and scream for sex. It's called seduction.

You can go ahead and read up on all these tricks and crap that is floating around, but if you can't get her to believe in you and be ATTRACTED to you at first, you can't get her to want to be hypnotized because she won't be listening.

I've also heard(although it's probably a myth) that it's easier to hypnotize intelligent people. Since most good looking girls are dumb as rocks, it just won't work:p

So my advice is to work on YOURSELF.


GET CONFIDENCE!

GET STYLE!

GET CONFIDENCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Become approachable by approaching strangers. The only way to learn is to keep doing it. You'll find your niche and what works for you that way.

The BS that they sell about hypnotism is crap. Save your money and improve YOURSELF.
 

Lifeforce

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 8, 2003
Messages
2,091
Reaction score
18
Location
SWEDEN
Originally posted by ed3000
My luck with girls is so bad (well actually I have no luck with girls) that I was looking at some sites and one of them sells hypnotic seduction.

Is it a hoax or does it work? it sounds way too easy to be true. Does anyone know anything about it?
The ultimate thing to attract women is one thing... say after me... WEIGHT LIFTING! Say that thing 120000 times and start doing it... follow this link and start changing your life.

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=18040
 

Luveno

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 15, 2004
Messages
1,107
Reaction score
12
Age
44
I disagree.

I am totally for weightlifting. A toned physique is more attractive than being too thin, or worse, obese. However, I know a ton of guys who are cut like you wouldn't believe, and they have NO success with women. Conversely, I know guys who are not cut...mostly thin but some are a little hefty, and these guys bag some of the 9s and 10s we all clamor over.

THe most important thing is confidence. One way to build confidence is finding something you're good at and sticking to it...enjoying it. If you don't enjoy weightlifting and are in ok shape as it is I wouldn't do it. Do something else. Last time I heard musicians got more girls than bodybuilders....although both got more than lump lazy guys who do nothing.

Just find something you enjoy. As was said before on another thread, the key to attraction is charisma, and the key to charisma is being happy. Be happy doing what you like.


The rest will follow.
 

Blue Phoenix

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 23, 2004
Messages
1,335
Reaction score
27
Hypnotic seduction?

Pay attention to "attention wh*res" and you're gonna see what's "hypnotic seduction" is all about!

They're the masters of it. And, as it was said here, it'll only work if the other person allow it to happen! For sure, in most occasions it's something unconscious.

Most Aws use Hypnotic seduction to extract:

Things
"Favors"
Attention
Adoration
Adulation,

from people, especially from men (easiest targets)!

Don't get attached to them, for God's sake!
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Alpine

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 21, 2004
Messages
1,576
Reaction score
3
Location
south west, uk
I'm sure it can work to some degree as another tool in the kitbag.

Surely, hypnosis is no different to a lot of the things suggested here. Just subliminal communication that attracts her more to you.

That could be body language, being masculine, getting her to think horny thoughts and linking them to you.

She doesn't think oh this guys got good confident body language I think I'll scruw him.

It's always her decision, but you've manufactured better conditions for a yes and she has no clue how she arrived at that.
 
Top