Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Does house maxxing help you get more women?

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
I saw a house in Miami on Zillow that cost $1,000,000 and it came with a pool the same size as the house.

I don't think anybody can even imagine a $10,000,000 house
Only ONE MILLION dollars??? Uh not in this market!

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
I'm going to go out on a limb and say yes. It's not all gold diggers either. I would suspect the prospect of a weekend in a place like that, on the water, would sound like a lot of fun to many women. And you know what they say, girls just wanna have fun. It's similar to having the nice car, a girl might like the idea of a night out with the cool car, but a house like that would be better.
Also, women like houses, decorating, etc. Especially one looking for LTR.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Only ONE MILLION dollars??? Uh not in this market!
I just checked again and it seems like things have gone downhill in the last year or two. I couldn't find any giant pools for $1 Million in Miami, only small ones. Still nice houses though.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
I just checked again and it seems like things have gone downhill in the last year or two. I couldn't find any giant pools for $1 Million in Miami, only small ones. Still nice houses though.
Was this in a good part of Miami? This sounds awfully cheap what you described for SEFL.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Was this in a good part of Miami? This sounds awfully cheap what you described for SEFL.
I live in NY and I've never seen been to to Miami, so I have no idea where the good part of Miami is. However, I would assume that in a bad neighborhood the houses would be cheap and ugly, not nice and fancy and seven figures.

Try searching on Zillow and seeing what you can find in that range. There was one or two that looked really ****ty and ghetto lol.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just got me thinking because I saw another thread here once again about carmaxxing which is stupid IMO.

What about house maxxing? I mean lets say you own a house that's worth 10 million or more dollars on the water which shows off big wealth. Would you attract a lot of women, especially if you're in your late 30s and older?
You get a house like that, and the chicks will find you. Of course, if you're 5 foot tall, it would still be OVER:

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
I tend to have my own ideas regarding furnishings for my abode, art on walls, rugs etc.

I actually have had more than one woman that has asked if I had “help” putting my place together, which I didn’t. I had another long term prospect say “we could never live together, there’s nothing I can contribute to here (home decorating wise)” women love “saving” and domesticating men. Another said “we’d have to get a place together, I could never live in a place that’s all you, I’d have to contribute.” Some of this is hard wired into their brains. Even if my place is really well appointed and tasteful, if they cannot get their claws into it, they won’t like it.

In any case, get your house, hovel, apartment into good shape, keep it clean, and the rest will flow.

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What's the matter? Mommy's house isn't getting their panties wet? Huh, imagine that....

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
I tend to have my own ideas regarding furnishings for my abode, art on walls, rugs etc.

I actually have had more than one woman that has asked if I had “help” putting my place together, which I didn’t. I had another long term prospect say “we could never live together, there’s nothing I can contribute to here (home decorating wise)” women love “saving” and domesticating men. Another said “we’d have to get a place together, I could never live in a place that’s all you, I’d have to contribute.” Some of this is hard wired into their brains. Even if my place is really well appointed and tasteful, if they cannot get their claws into it, they won’t like it.

In any case, get your house, hovel, apartment into good shape, keep it clean, and the rest will flow.
Remember the stories last year about Melania designing the interior of mar a largo when they left the white house and trump ordered it torn out and designed to his specs?

LucianoM

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I recently housemaxxed after living with roomates for years. Granted its not a million dollar house but its a pimp, well decorated apartment with a dope view of the city. Its nice enough that some of the girls ive invited immedialty take out their phones and upload stories and take pics of the view and living room. Well let me be the first to say its doesnt make a lick of difference. Those same chicks ghosted me or just didnt gaf. I didnt see any difference in terms of receptiveness and it didnt make them like me more. it still comes down to how much they like YOU, not your car, house, clothes etc. I know it sounds blackpill but this is coming from my own recent experiences. They seem to only care about your looks. Having a million dollar waterfront house or downtown penthouse isnt gonna change their mind one way or the other. Not western girls at least.

firstbornunicorn

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a pretty nice apartment in a pretty rich area in the capital city of where I live. Hooked up with a girl once at her place and she insisted on a condom, when she came over she was like "how do you afford this?" and suddenly the condom was optional. :cool:

But she was into me before she knew about my flat, so it just added to a good base already.