"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Does "Hotlanta" suck for macking white women?

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,678
Reaction score
5,125
Go to any Buckhead bar to find that it is a sausage-fest with the blonde party girl surrounded by her sea of orbiters.
As for the other major group in the city, white women, well where do we even begin….Unlike their southern sisters from elsewhere, Atlanta women tend to be much more snobby, narcissistic, status-hungry, cold, closed off and generally less attractive too. Anyone who has had enough experience with southern women from Atlanta and Athens compared to other southern cities can immediately pinpoint the hunger for popularity and ice cold demeanor towards anyone not a part of their clique.
 
Last edited:

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

SW15

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 31, 2020
Messages
15,423
Reaction score
12,522
Atlanta has had the reputation of being one of the better "ratio" cities. Most of the cities west of the Mississippi River in the United States have a bad surplus of men in the 20s/30s age bracket. San Diego, Denver, and San Francisco/San Jose are probably the most infamous examples of this.

The point that Atlanta's better ratio than the Western U.S. cities being due to the large population of African-American woman is a salient point to consider for those not attracted to AA women and primarily into white women. If you're a white man pursuing white women in Atlanta, it might be a ratio issue on par with San Diego or Denver.
 

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,678
Reaction score
5,125
Atlanta has had the reputation of being one of the better "ratio" cities. Most of the cities west of the Mississippi River in the United States have a bad surplus of men in the 20s/30s age bracket. San Diego, Denver, and San Francisco/San Jose are probably the most infamous examples of this.

The point that Atlanta's better ratio than the Western U.S. cities being due to the large population of African-American woman is a salient point to consider for those not attracted to AA women and primarily into white women. If you're a white man pursuing white women in Atlanta, it might be a ratio issue on par with San Diego or Denver.
I lived in Denver for a few years. Definitely a sausage fest. :mad: I think it is because men like me wanted to live within driving distance of great skiing. Good strip joints though. :eek:
 

mickdollaz

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 19, 2020
Messages
151
Reaction score
148
"Sausage fest," eh?

Denver metro area pop: 3 MILLION.

You had a MILLION women of dating age at your disposal in a major metro area yet it's a "sausage fest." The true definition of a 'glass half empty.'
 
Last edited:

SW15

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 31, 2020
Messages
15,423
Reaction score
12,522
I lived in Denver for a few years. Definitely a sausage fest. :mad: I think it is because men like me wanted to live within driving distance of great skiing. Good strip joints though. :eek:
There is a reason why Denver is called Menver. So many men in Denver. That's why I will not live in Denver. It's a more challenging environment for sure. It's not insurmountable but it's definitely not one I would be all that excited to attempt to conquer.

Also, it is a royal pain to get out to the mountains from Denver. That drive on Interstate 70 West out to the mountains can be a real ballbuster with traffic at the wrong times.

Back to the ATL though. I've never lived there but it seems like a tough place to meet white women. I'm surprised the writer of that article mentioned tight social circles. Large cities do not tend to have strong circles. I'm thinking he should have done things differently in Atlanta if that is what he was experiences. Buckhead is not the be-all, end-all.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 12, 2017
Messages
1,907
Reaction score
2,437
Bruh, please stop saying "macking".... That's 90s slang....

Instead I would recommend "spittin' game" or "running game".....
 

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,678
Reaction score
5,125
Also, it is a royal pain to get out to the mountains from Denver. That drive on Interstate 70 West out to the mountains can be a real ballbuster with traffic at the wrong times.
Yes, the weekends can be quite rough on I-70. I mainly did my skiing mid-week when there was no traffic at all, although if the good/bad weather days made me do a weekend, I would do that too. I typically would go eat in Frisco and then hang out at the bookstore at the mall at the base of the I-70 climb to the tunnel until the traffic had thinned. I had already "early retired" by then, so this fit my schedule. :cool:
 

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,678
Reaction score
5,125
Bruh, please stop saying "macking".... That's 90s slang....

Instead I would recommend "spittin' game" or "running game".....
That seems to be the lingo used here (OK, maybe it was a while back).
 

SW15

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 31, 2020
Messages
15,423
Reaction score
12,522
Yes, the weekends can be quite rough on I-70. I mainly did my skiing mid-week when there was no traffic at all, although if the good/bad weather days made me do a weekend, I would do that too. I typically would go eat in Frisco and then hang out at the bookstore at the mall at the base of the I-70 climb to the tunnel until the traffic had thinned. I had already "early retired" by then, so this fit my schedule. :cool:
It's amazing to think that Atlanta for white men seeking white women could be on par with Denver and the CO mountain towns in terms of ratios. There's a reason why Menver exists. I won't take a job in Denver because of the Menver reputation. If Atlanta calls, I might have to decline that. My city is no walk in the park but it's not Menver or Atlanta if you seek white women (which I do).
 

mickdollaz

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 19, 2020
Messages
151
Reaction score
148
I've heard this same spiel a million times over regardless of city. LA, Denver, some podunk, ATL, it doesn't matter. There will always be those who complain it's "impossible" or "much more difficult" in their particular town than anywhere else.

Then, you look up the actual numbers and there are 1 million+ women, not counting tourists from all over the world.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Joined
Aug 29, 2020
Messages
31
Reaction score
33
Age
34
I spent a part of my life in Atlanta and that article is very spot on. Atlanta is a very tight knit city and outside of those tight knit circles, the quality of women is awful. The best looking women are usually southern former sorority girls and they stick to their circles in Buckhead, usually hanging out at The Ivy and The Big Sky area with their crew. It is tough to crack if you do not know them personally through social connections but at the same time, southern guys in Atlanta are not going to budge and let you in easily because it is slim pickings for them too.

The way things work is that a lot of these preppy types in Buckhead come from new money from the Atlanta suburbs. Most go to your prototypical SEC or ACC schools. When they graduate they come back and chill with their old high school friends or with their college friends from their frats or sororities. They do this for about a good 3 to 4 years before settling down. It is hard to crack in as an outsider, very hard.
 
Top