Does her sexual past bother you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Danger said:
He used the virgin mary as an example. If we have to tolerate your idiocy on how women get pregnant then you have to tolerate opposing viewpoints which are generally based on factual evidence that Fvcking is what causes pregnancy.

Now go fvck yourself, maybe your new god will push out your @ss and you can worship it.
Suck on a d1ck you woman hater. I don't have to read sh1t like that in an forum. Fvcking atheists are trying to ruin everything with their bullsh!t. Oh, we can't mention religion but you fvcks can mock what we worship all over the place. Fvck you.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Agree on the male instinct that make any sane man feel disgusted from a wh0re.

Agree on the women with a high c0ck count to become unable to bond.

I add that women unable to bond are the first ones to create you problems, denying requests, not being loyal and most of all divorce and steal your money as if you were perfect strangers (well in fact you are since you are just a member of a crowd).

I add that I can tolerante a used car because I know from the beginning that Im gonna change it in few years and such rule applies to used women as well.

Peña

Banned
Reaction score
Forum Rules

Political and religious discussions are not allowed on this forum. Experience has shown that they create too many problems among members.

Danger said:
Here comes the censorship brigade.

I'm offfeennnnded!!!! Poon speaks facts, if that hurts your feelings then go grab some brownies and cry while watching The Notebook. Your feelz will recover.
F.U. No facts to what he said talking despicable about Virgin Mary.

No reason to say that here!!

Status
Not open for further replies.