"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Does Expressing yourself hurt you?

hotcypress

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 26, 2003
Messages
15
Reaction score
0
I realized this after I finished a U.S. Govt class one day. This was a debate oriented class, and I live in the Bible Belt, which really doesnt look kindly on people that slant towards the left on many issues. This girl was giving me really good signs plus I have known her for a while and she is cool. So i go up to her and see if I cant fish for a few interest indicators. We end up getting into a discussion where she flat out tells me that she judges how good a person is by if they are christian and what their beliefs are.

Now the forums here say always speak your mind, and I do many times. So I smiled it off and tried to argue that people can still be good people without being christians.

I'm not sure if the Northeast or West encounters this problem as much but I know many people in the South do, especially in rural areas like I live in. There is no way in hell that I will change my stance, but how much does speaking your mind really help you if no one supports what you are saying?
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

fbplayer06

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 20, 2004
Messages
193
Reaction score
1
Age
38
If she's going to judge you like that, I'd have nothing to do with her. You deserve better than that.
 

Luscious

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 8, 2002
Messages
840
Reaction score
3
One more reason why religion and politics are topics to be avoided until you really know her.
 

JSH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 20, 2003
Messages
1,088
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
London
well, if you want a relationship with this girl it is good to find out at first that she is going to hate you because you are not x

iif you were going for a ONS, then you screwed up, dont mention religion or politics
 

gav

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 5, 2004
Messages
1,128
Reaction score
3
speaking your mind = telling them who you are

telling them who you are forces them to like you or not for who you are

noone supports what you're saying? doesn't matter, it's your opinion

personally i wouldn't like someone who judges people on whether or not they are christian. but maybe she was trying to find out how bad you are ;)
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Ballistik

Don Juan
Joined
May 6, 2004
Messages
126
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
Alexandria, VA
If she's not gonna like you because of your religious views, you don't want anything to do with her. Trust me on this one.
 
Top