Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Does every guy have 1 woman they regret losing?

Thugo

Banned
Reaction score
Just wondering.

Recently a friend told me every guy has 1 woman they had at one point, but did something stupid and lost her. And if they could go back would change things so they could get the girl back. Is this true? Does everyone have 1 girl from the past they regret fukking up with?

Nasman

Banned
Reaction score
Yes this is the case for me. Went out with girl for 4 years, was an HB 8 with huggest tits I have ever seen. SO this made her HB9.5.

She was the nicest most considerate girl I ever had. I swear dude she never pissed me off even once. I wish when I get married my wife will treat me like that.

She was the best Fvck I ever had.I broke it off because I was young and wanted to fvck more girls.

Thugo

Banned
Reaction score
Nasman said:
Yes this is the case for me. Went out with girl for 4 years, was an HB 8 with huggest tits I have ever seen. SO this made her HB9.5.

She was the nicest most considerate girl I ever had. I swear dude she never pissed me off even once. I wish when I get married my wife will treat me like that.

She was the best Fvck I ever had.I broke it off because I was young and wanted to fvck more girls.
damn bro thats exactly what happened to me. I was young and was dating this hot older woman. My first LTR and I blew her off for the same exact reason. I still miss that girl.

Nasman

Banned
Reaction score
Thugo said:
damn bro thats exactly what happened to me. I was young and was dating this hot older woman. My first LTR and I blew her off for the same exact reason. I still miss that girl.
Mine was 2 years older than me also. A good woman I have come to realize is hard to find.

Thugo

Banned
Reaction score
Nasman said:
Mine was 2 years older than me also. A good woman I have come to realise is hard to find.

yeah mine was like that too.. faithful, fun, good looking...havent found another like her since.

Thugo

Banned
Reaction score
cyp6 said:
theres always one... i still talk to her but i blew it two years ago..

i tried talking to mine again 5 years after we broke up and she's married lol..her hubby didnt like it too much but she still didn't tell me to get lost..haha she called me back and we were talking like the old days. then her hubby called me and cussed me out lol.. i got pissed and told him i'll beat his ass and he hung up.. lol .. i shouldnt have done that.

Thugo

Banned
Reaction score
btw i think her hubby is a p*ssy for hanging up.. if some guy called my wife trying to pick her up, and my wifes EX said he'd beat my ass, it would be on. i certainly wouldnt hang up. what a pu$$y!

blinkwatt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yep,the last one I actually liked for their personality,hb 8 looks and it was just fun to be around her. I move 100mph in a relationship and she only moves 50mph so it came to an end,I made it all about me,I have learned since then.

kyphan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I get to be the exception here - my answer is NO. I have a feeling a few of those girls may wish I had not left them, however.

asdfghjkl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow, im quite suprised someone answered no to this question. I thought everyone had that "one girl"

For me it was a few years ago, an HB 8 who i never got to be with. Haha wow now that i think about it, that was probably one of the worst mistakes of my life.

I had oneitis for her, i flirted with her like crazy, got her to like me, asked for a date, got flustered on it (stupid AFC me) and never called her again...but she was still trying to get with me haha. O well, lessons learned...

Labourer

Don Juan
Reaction score
a big YES lol, I actually still regret it to this day, well... not that much as I've got over it now lol but, you live and learn! take the opportunities while you can!

Macca

Don Juan
Reaction score
Nasman said:

Yep same happend to me, apart from I used to go to school with her. We hooked up when we were both 20, I just couldn't stop fvckin her and even though she liked this she wanted a bit more. I flaked her (tw@t!)...she had lovely big firm non-saggy tits, with a trimmed tw@t and great c0ck sucking lips...man she swallowed my load with no complaints!!! She's married now with a kid, and a tw@T husband who has allowed her to put on too much weight! Last time I saw her, couple of months ago, she's lost quite a bit of the flab. Mind you she still looks at me funny...you know, like she still likes me etc...but it's all academic now!

I'm gonna crack one off now...memories of her tits has given me a stiffy!

Mr_knowit_all

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Nope for me either. There are girls I still miss once in awhile, but as far as regrets? ..no way.

If they were so worth regretting, I guess they would have made more of an effort to stay together.

Btw.....You can be assured that most of the women who dumped your azz never gave it a second thought. To sit here and talk about "The one that got away" is stupid. She didn't get away, she chose to get away.

Most of the time women do the choosing. If they wanted to, you'd still be with them.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mr_knowit_all said:
Nope for me either. There are girls I still miss once in awhile, but as far as regrets? ..no way...
I'm right there with you. On occasion I'll remember a time we were having fun but I don't miss them nor do I have any regrets. I feel that happens to less experienced guys who are busy trying to get additional notches in their belts. They don't realize that they had a good thing until they lose her and see that the other women they are sarging can't really compare. Just another reason to consider quality over quantity.

insanity

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
there was this one girl who was extremely hot and she had an awesome personality. she was a virgin so i took things way to slow and a bunch of my friends were heading out into the world to have fun so i told her that when i get back i'm coming back for her and she said she'd wait. 3 years later, i came back and she was not a virgin and she was seeing some loser...figures. i had thought about her for 3 years and i was crushed when i came back and she was gone. i was foolish to think she would be single.

its funny how things work though because that month i met a younger prettier girl than her and now she is all but a memory and i am really glad she was taken because i would have never met the girl i am with now.

BustedKnucks

Don Juan
Reaction score
Regrets are lessons. There are a lot of girls worth falling in love with, but you're not gonna spend your life with the enormous majority of them. You should be feeling moderate regret at the end of every LTR, but that's just called being human. Don't make the same mistake twice and you're set.

Trojan

Don Juan
Reaction score
No. Theres no girl in my past that I wish I was still with. We broke up for a reason. If I had meet a girl that had everything I wanted and we got along, was sexy, shared interests & morals, wasnt a head case, ect. there is no way I'd break up with her or leave her to keep looking. I never had a girl that I didn't get bored of, got tired of shagging, she had annoying habits, or we just didn't see eye to eye. Any girl thats in my past now, it just wasn't meant to be.

Now there are girls who I wish I had found out more about, I should have hit on, or should have asked out. Now thats my only regrets. I can remember about 5-6 girls who had givin me the eye, had been introduced to, or locked eyes with that I said fVuck! I should have talked to her. Ya know......girls who looked the part (my type, my style) and all I had to do was speak up and I could have found out all I wanted to know about her. I'm still mad about that right now. But as far as girls I already been with..nah, they didn't cut it.

BlackJackal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd have to say yea, and I have to laugh about it too.:D

I had one girl(this was 3yrs ago.) where me and her had good vibes and all. I mean this girl had my back just as much as my boys did. Very pretty I'd give her an 8. We were attracted to each other but I only met her from my boy cause he wanted to get with her. He wanted me to help him out with that. He never did, but me and her got real close in the process.

Personal circumstances kept us apart, and intamency was minimal. We went are seperate ways. I learned alot from that good and bad. But I did care about her. I laugh about it because, I have a myspace profile so I can stay in touch with my friends that moved far away and what not. She managed to find me on there recently at the end of last month.

She was nervous to talk to me, and I wasn't sure about tryin to get back in touch. Been through alot of sh** when it came to people the past 3yrs, but I was bored so I said **** it. Appariently, she's moved back in town in April and shes been lookin for me since. So we're gettin along but with alot sexual tension like we had in the beggining.

On the 8th this month she came to my home, still lookin as fine as she did when we left each other. (Thank God). And gentlemen, I must tell you, we celebrated are little reunion with some good sex.I'm talkin 3yrs in the making sex. And to think I wasn't gonna talk to her again.:D