"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Does ethnicity matter for girls?

OddTech

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 6, 2002
Messages
464
Reaction score
0
Location
Boston, MA
Originally posted by deslite231
She said that I am a cool person, and that I am pimp (goes out with lots of girls) and that I am very popular. Then she mentions that even though I am not very good looking, I get a lot of girls.

I don't see your problem, you just confirm that you get "a lot of girls." So that proves your point -- you can still get girls even if you're not that good looking. And if these girls you're dating aren't Asian, then for these girls, race doesn't matter.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 7, 2001
Messages
5,511
Reaction score
10
Hmm...Me (Italian white guy) + girlfriend (black girl) = ALL GIRLS ARE DIFFERENT. As far as most girls having jungle fever...:rolleyes:
 

CableLight

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 6, 2001
Messages
2,408
Reaction score
0
Age
42
Location
Exactly where I want to be.
People are like M&M's...We come in a whole bunch of colors, and some people do perfer one to another, but deep down, we're all delicious.*

* possibly the gayest thing I've ever said. :eek:
 

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 7, 2001
Messages
5,511
Reaction score
10
Originally posted by CableLight
People are like M&M's...We come in a whole bunch of colors, and some people do perfer one to another, but deep down, we're all delicious.*

* possibly the gayest thing I've ever said. :eek:
Nah, I think the gayest thing you've ever said was "I like guys."
 

CableLight

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 6, 2001
Messages
2,408
Reaction score
0
Age
42
Location
Exactly where I want to be.
Originally posted by crazykid
Nah, I think the gayest thing you've ever said was "I like guys."
Now that's right up there with a "your mom" joke :p

Though I do remember editing a few of your posts when I was a mod to say that :D
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 7, 2001
Messages
5,511
Reaction score
10
Originally posted by CableLight
Now that's right up there with a "your mom" joke :p

Though I do remember editing a few of your posts when I was a mod to say that :D
Ah yes, fun times. Expect an IM soon.
 
Top