Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Does Emotional cheating count ?

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bro . I did pull back . She never replied to a text I sent her . I felt something was off but I never double texted asking her why she didn’t reply . I just cut off contact . After a week she text me , asking how I was doing .
Much context missing. So I’m going to extrapolate only on the facts given. But understand the end was much earlier in the relation but we cannot visit that point without the facts at hand.

From what you state, everything was normal. You texted her. She didn’t respond. And then she texted you one week later. Is this correct?

Just based on this alone, the relation dies the moment she decides to ignore your text.

Her next text to me would have been ignored. Not out of ego, but rather what serves the (post) relation best.

She takes a step back by ignoring your text.

You take a step back by ignoring her text.

From there, she would need to work to “revive” the rapport by chase or it stays dead.

Though, the end took place much earlier than this point whether you were consious of it or not. I’m just sharing what I would have done differently to maximize post-break retention.

Last edited:

mikey2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In hindsight maybe I should have kept quiet and just found another chick and then dumped her . But it felt good to call her out on this.

mikey2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Much context missing. So I’m going to extrapolate only on the facts given. But understand the end was much earlier in the relation but we cannot visit that point without the facts at hand.

From what you state, everything was normal. You texted her. She didn’t respond. And then she texted you one week later. Is this correct?

Just based on this alone, I would have “taken Insult” that she ignored my text. That is a deal breaker and the end of the relation.

Her next text to me would have been ignored. Not out of ego, but rather what serves the (post) relation best.

She takes a step back by ignoring your text.

You take a step back by ignoring her text.

From there, she would need to work to “revive” the rapport or it stays dead.

Though, the end took place much earlier than this point whether you were consious of it or not. I’m just sharing what I would have done differently to maximize post-break retention.
Yes she texted me 9 days later after my text asking her to go somewhere on her days off (which had already been gone since Easter holidays passed already ).

She asked “how are you ?” With no mention of her ignoring my previous text. I text her back a day later saying I was busy etc.

You’re right I texted back too quickly considering she ignored my text for 9 days but I didn’t want to seem butthurt from her not responding. If I took 9 days to text her back she might have thought I was angry at her not replying . I texted her back after one day.

Now i found out the reason why she has been so cold, I called her out and basically told her to go fvck herself.

jsim

Don Juan
Reaction score
She waited 9 days to text you back. Do you realize she was having sex with the other guy the entire time (easter break)? Then, she texted you back after tiring of new d1ck to go back to old d1ck.

But this time, she was going to have fun by turning you into her whipping boy, disrespecting you at will and emasculating you and seeing how far she could humiliate you. You had blue balls the entire time when you could've been partying and finding new girls.

If she leaves you hanging for more than a day or two without a rock solid excuse, you tell her to go fvck herself and ditch her immediately. She wouldn't have cared anyway since she had already moved on, but 9 fvcking days? And she was supposedly your girlfriend? How could you not see she had moved on by day 3 or 4 at the very latest?

mikey2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She waited 9 days to text you back. Do you realize she was having sex with the other guy the entire time (easter break)? Then, she texted you back after tiring of new d1ck to go back to old d1ck.

But this time, she was going to have fun by turning you into her whipping boy, disrespecting you at will and emasculating you and seeing how far she could humiliate you. You had blue balls the entire time when you could've been partying and finding new girls.

If she leaves you hanging for more than a day or two without a rock solid excuse, you tell her to go fvck herself and ditch her immediately. She wouldn't have cared anyway since she had already moved on, but 9 fvcking days? And she was supposedly your girlfriend? How could you not see she had moved on by day 3 or 4 at the very latest?
Hahaha ok bro.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You’re right I texted back too quickly considering she ignored my text for 9 days but I didn’t want to seem butthurt from her not responding. If I took 9 days to text her back she might have thought I was angry at her not replying . I texted her back after one day.
It’s not that you texted back too quickly. The relation was already DEAD the instant she ignored your text.

By ignoring her completely when she reached out to you nine days later, It’s not about anger or being butt hurt ... no ego involved at all. It’s about utility and what serves the post-relational energy best:

By responding to her after she collapsed the relation (by ignoring your last text) any remnants remaining of the romantic energy evaporate in an instant. It is that fast.

Now this is what you may have hoped for (unconsciously), although you decided to see her after this collapse. Just directing your awareness so you see exactly when your rapport died irrevocably.

YourGreatestFear

Don Juan
Reaction score
I havent made up my mind whether I will completely bin her or not. But for now I'm going to ghost her and bang other chicks. Im going to make it difficult for her to reach out to me. If she doesnt then no big deal.
Why would you do it as some little boy who was hurt? Just change her status from gf to ****buddy or sextoy, call it like you want. Use her for sex only, she could find herself some beta boyfriend and cheat to him with you instead. Why you give up on free sex with no strings attached? She could do whatever she wants as long as she gives you some value. If she don't want to follow your rules and do what you want then why would you need her in your life anyway?

jsim

Don Juan
Reaction score
Why would you do it as some little boy who was hurt? Just change her status from gf to ****buddy or sextoy, call it like you want. Use her for sex only, she could find herself some beta boyfriend and cheat to him with you instead. Why you give up on free sex with no strings attached? She could do whatever she wants as long as she gives you some value. If she don't want to follow your rules and do what you want then why would you need her in your life anyway?
Impossible. She disrespected and emasculated him.

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She disrespected you. She challenged your manhood. She told you definitively you are out. The relationship was over right then and there. Once a woman openly defies you, it's finished. You cannot see her again. It's not like generations past where you could discipline her and keep her.

What you do now is walk away. No anger. Just realize you are now a free agent. Step your game up and use this as an opportunity to find hotter women.

This is 100% completely false. I've been picked up by plenty of women at 1 AM, 1:30 AM, we figure out logistics, sex that night/morning. Later, I find out they have a "boyfriend" they never bothered to mention.
@Medina is actually 100% correct. He's referring to women who see long-term/LTR/marriage potential in a guy. They (90% anyway) are like ovens and will warm slowly. This is a proven fact.

What you're describing @jsim is a ONS or hookup which is totally different. They didn't give a crap about you as a person and had no intention of dating or seeing you as bf or LTR material. The fact you said all or some had boyfriends proves my point. They just wanted a fling and fun--that's it.

HUGE mentality/psychological difference for women with guys they see as ONS vs LTR.

jsim

Don Juan
Reaction score
@Medina is actually 100% correct. He's referring to women who see long-term/LTR/marriage potential in a guy. They (90% anyway) are like ovens and will warm slowly. This is a proven fact.

What you're describing @jsim is a ONS or hookup which is totally different. They didn't give a crap about you as a person and had no intention of dating or seeing you as bf or LTR material. The fact you said all or some had boyfriends proves my point. They just wanted a fling and fun--that's it.

HUGE mentality/psychological difference for women with guys they see as ONS vs LTR.
We were probably talking past one another. I was speaking more from my own personal experience, where attraction is very strong and instantaneous, but often the women are very distrustful. I don't like to admit this, but I would have to agree that caution on their part could be advisable. A man who can generate attraction this quickly has a strong probability of having multiple women in his life. This can lead to a lot of issues and drama which don't require lengthy discussion here.

I don't really experience it from the other side, so I don't want to say it doesn't happen. My only point was that it's not a universal experience. Perhaps the most common, but not universal. Let's just say 90% rather than 100%.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score

YourGreatestFear

Don Juan
Reaction score
Impossible. She disrespected and emasculated him.
The point is to give her a choice "do what I want or fck off from my life". It isn't necessary what she will stay disrespectful *****, if you can use her for sex and change hierarchy then do it.