"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Does dumping a girl make her want you more?

swingswing27

New Member
Joined
Feb 14, 2019
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Age
40
I just dumped this girl I was seeing for 3 months because she was rude. Canceled plans with me to hang out with her "best girl friend"

I went strictly into no contact.

Forgive me guys. I am still learning this but I was man enough to walk away. She has not texted me in 4 days.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 6, 2015
Messages
5,145
Reaction score
3,302
Age
52
Location
Hoe County, California
Disrespect = GTFO lady!
 

lamath

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 29, 2018
Messages
2,714
Reaction score
2,659
Age
45
Location
Canada
So instead of doing anything else you jump strait to break up?

Not the way to do it,unless similar stuff has happen before and she is clearly disrespecting you.
When they displease you start by withdrawing your attention and presence.
 

RickTheToad

Moderator
Joined
Apr 21, 2018
Messages
6,603
Reaction score
5,138
Location
Bridgeport, CT
So instead of doing anything else you jump strait to break up?

Not the way to do it,unless similar stuff has happen before and she is clearly disrespecting you.
When they displease you start by withdrawing your attention and presence.
One can only tolerate so much disrespect. I guess that was his limit.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

robertron

New Member
Joined
Feb 16, 2019
Messages
1
Reaction score
1
Age
60
I just dumped this girl I was seeing for 3 months because she was rude. Canceled plans with me to hang out with her "best girl friend"

I went strictly into no contact.

Forgive me guys. I am still learning this but I was man enough to walk away. She has not texted me in 4 days.
You made the right move. If she hasn't texted in 4 days, then she was probably looking for a way out anyway. You did her a favor. If you text her, then she'll just think you're weak.
 

Tilex

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 12, 2018
Messages
899
Reaction score
1,029
No, but she'll find ways to get validation from you in a passive-aggressive way.
This is why you block and delete these type of chicks from your contact list, facebook friends, instagram follows, messenger apps, and group lists.
Out of sight, out of mind.
 

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 16, 2012
Messages
7,427
Reaction score
5,805
That was low interest from her to begin with, you didnt dump in the common sense, you just got rid of a waste of time.

An interested girl wont surely ignore you to go out with someone else, not only cause of respect but for the simple fact that she likes to be with you.
 

Cckybold

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
49
Reaction score
20
I dump my ex gf the next day she monkey brunch me and Flaunting her new bf to her friends n family even post on fb and Instagram so what does it said??
 

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
So instead of doing anything else you jump strait to break up?

Not the way to do it,unless similar stuff has happen before and she is clearly disrespecting you.
When they displease you start by withdrawing your attention and presence.
Sound advice Lamath!
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Top