Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Does Desire Beget Desire?

Michael Chief

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Assuming that it doesn't come from a position of neediness or desperation, does a man's expression of pure and uninhibited desire for the woman he is interacting with emotionally transfer to her own feelings, causing her to essentially feel the same way about him? The chapter about "The Rake" in Robert Greene's The Art of Seduction seems to suggest something like this, as does the teachings of Zan Perrion. The way I'm understanding this concept is that "direct game," or a man expressing his own sexual desire and intent, flips a certain attraction switch in a woman that causes her to desire him, too. Am I on the right track here?

slaog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Emotions are contagious as they say.

If you are angry with a person you're more likely to make the person angry too. If you are happy with a person they're more likely to be happy too. If you help somebody they'll be more likely to return the favour.

So using that logic I'd say it is more likely that desiring a woman will make her desire you more. As you say, as long as it is not coming from a position of neediness.

I'm in the Mood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Personally, I don't think showing desire like that would work, unless she's already interested or attracted.
You do have to show some interest though, the less intense the better I'd say until you two get into a closer relationship.

I'm still experimenting with this, I have found out thought that the look/smile technique is really really helpful. It not only transmits emotions of happiness, but you end up feeling way happier the more smiles you get back. It stacks up and boosts your confidence and hey, who doesn't like recieving a smile. Even if you smile frequently I think it further increases the positivity of your relationship with a girl, because while you're communicating you're also subcommunicating a good feeling.

Locically u could do this same thing with desire, but I think you'd have to be pretty indirect because I'd say theres a 90% chance that she'll become uncomfortable if you overdo it.

DonJuan11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
gRiM999 said:
Assuming that it doesn't come from a position of neediness or desperation, does a man's expression of pure and uninhibited desire for the woman he is interacting with emotionally transfer to her own feelings, causing her to essentially feel the same way about him?
Come again?