Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Does dating a single mommy help a man develop as a man?

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The supply of childless women is increasing. A lot of women born in the 1980s will be childless women at age 40 in 2020s. This will be happening at possibly unprecedented rates.
I dont know how they figure these things out, because they are pumping babies out left right and centre in the UK, most of which are mediocre women

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
UK have welfare programs?
massively, but that was my point when i hear less children are being born it baffles me.

Women in the UK go through pregnancy and abortions like we go through a nights beer

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think dating single mothers, contributes to an entirely bigger set of problems.

1. It does not do anything for the guy. She will expect you to play dad to her kids when it suits her purpose and she will also remind you "you're not their father," when it doesn't. all it does is deplete his fiances and resources raising another guys kid or kids.

2. It teaches women they don't have to be faithful, and it rewards piss poor quality when they know there is always a thirsty beta waiting in line for her.

3. Too many single mothers believe they don't need to work because of the welfare system has rewarded them with free income. This teaches their offspring that they don't have to work either.

4.. the other side of this, Governments are more than happy to put you on the hook for her and the kids bills if it gets her off the welfare system. Even if it isn't your kid. 4 million american men are financially responsible for raising kids that aren't theirs because of paternity fraud.

5. She will ways put the kids before you and expect you to do the same, even though they aren't yours.

6. Sometimes dealing with the kids themselves, they don't mind living under the roof you pay for, using the utilities you pay for, eating the food you pay for, using your furniture and electronics you paid for, but will remind you "you aren't their father and you can tell me what to do!" When you ask them to clean their room or cut the grass.

7. If they piss you off from said behaviour in point #6 she will side with the kid every time and treat you like sh!t

8. You will be used.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think dating single mothers, contributes to an entirely bigger set of problems.

1. It does not do anything for the guy. She will expect you to play dad to her kids when it suits her purpose and she will also remind you "you're not their father," when it doesn't. all it does is deplete his fiances and resources raising another guys kid or kids.

2. It teaches women they don't have to be faithful, and it rewards piss poor quality when they know there is always a thirsty beta waiting in line for her.

3. Too many single mothers believe they don't need to work because of the welfare system has rewarded them with free income. This teaches their offspring that they don't have to work either.

4.. the other side of this, Governments are more than happy to put you on the hook for her and the kids bills if it gets her off the welfare system. Even if it isn't your kid. 4 million american men are financially responsible for raising kids that aren't theirs because of paternity fraud.

5. She will ways put the kids before you and expect you to do the same, even though they aren't yours.

6. Sometimes dealing with the kids themselves, they don't mind living under the roof you pay for, using the utilities you pay for, eating the food you pay for, using your furniture and electronics you paid for, but will remind you "you aren't their father and you can tell me what to do!" When you ask them to clean their room or cut the grass.

7. If they piss you off from said behaviour in point #6 she will side with the kid every time and treat you like sh!t

8. You will be used.
Once again, this is a big generalization but does fall into my 75% category as mentioned in my previous post.

General rule and advice: Don't discount dating single mothers but put them in the 75% plate category and don't get serious. If they prove or show otherwise, use your judgement and move them into the 25% LTR potential category.

But ALWAYS remember, you will never come first above her kids. If you, yourself have kids, you will understand this and you'll accept it and be ok with it. For those that don't have kids of their own, it will be hard to understand this. It doesn't mean she'll treat you like crap but you will have higher mountains to climb to earn her respect, the same she has for her kids.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

1. It does not do anything for the guy.
The only thing it might be able to accomplish is to get a guy laid who has zero options with childless women.

Baibars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Once again, this is a big generalization but does fall into my 75% category as mentioned in my previous post.

General rule and advice: Don't discount dating single mothers but put them in the 75% plate category and don't get serious. If they prove or show otherwise, use your judgement and move them into the 25% LTR potential category.

But ALWAYS remember, you will never come first above her kids. If you, yourself have kids, you will understand this and you'll accept it and be ok with it. For those that don't have kids of their own, it will be hard to understand this. It doesn't mean she'll treat you like crap but you will have higher mountains to climb to earn her respect, the same she has for her kids.
Problem is those women always try hard so they can make you believe that they are not like majority of single moms.
And many guys especially clueless betas tend to believe them. These women play the victim card in order to activate the white knight in men and collect sympathy points.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Problem is those women always try hard so they can make you believe that they are not like majority of single moms.
And many guys especially clueless betas tend to believe them. These women play the victim card in order to activate the white knight in men and collect sympathy points.
I agree but hence the reason why threads like this exists. There's no doubt that every guy will make mistakes and not see tell tale signs not just with single moms but with women in general. It sure is nice to have forums like this to educate and provide some guidelines.
Imagine if we didn't have internet forums. A lot of us would end up manipulated, beta, cucked, incel, etc...

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just to confirm in the UK theyre actually quite well off, and dont need "resources" from a man.;..like seems to be common in USA?

the welfare pays them very well over here,. they have their nails and lips done the lot...the 2 baby daddies probably give them cash etc

its a business to them and its totally took advantage of

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Im in the US but my point is we cant fck with nature for long periods of time before it pushes back.
yeah i get ya , well its mentally destroying women i only have to look around me to see that, they are so unhappy

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ive met women who dont think this way. They know that their kids are her responsability and this can be established at the beginning.

If you allow anyone in your home to disrespect you whether its her or her child. Well that package deal can hit the road.
Have to choose wisely and dont allow one ounce of bs from her or its next.
You are king of your castle.
Only an beta pushover puts up with a woman talking to him this way.

Overall these points are from the point of view of a man who is to weak to tell her to gtfo pronto.
I completely agree, a guy who would put up with any of this is weak.

As for you knowing women who know their kid is their responsibility and theirs alone, they are rare.

My point is i deem single mothers undateable. To me it is a monster red flag if she is a single mother and it will only unearth the problems i listed if a guy attempts to go there.

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The only thing it might be able to accomplish is to get a guy laid who has zero options with childless women.
Perhaps it will give them that option, but my advice is just don't go there. Single mom = nope.

bcude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good information in here and the length of the thread once again shows what a sensitive topic this really is, but no one seemed to have highlighted the biggest issue of dating a single mother and what makes them the most dangerous women to date out there.
Out of necessity of her situation a single mother will pretty much have to put up a perfect facade and be on her best behavior until she has the guy commited, which usually means marriage and/or more kids. This is very dangerous for an inexperienced guy who is showered with so much attention and care from a woman a few pips over his normal SMV level, it's easy to see why such a guy would develop feelings and get 'trapped', only for him to experience the real woman behind that facade coming out after he's already in too deep and then join a forum such as this 15 years later and warn others not doing the same.
With that said, single mother's are whether good or bad, they're just women coming with baggage making the best of their situation, but there's no reason why a childless man would entertain that. Just the lifestyle of having a child is so different that's it's hard to understand for someone who's never been a parent.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Out of necessity of her situation a single mother will pretty much have to put up a perfect facade and be on her best behavior until she has the guy commited, which usually means marriage and/or more kids. This is very dangerous for an inexperienced guy who is showered with so much attention and care from a woman a few pips over his normal SMV level, it's easy to see why such a guy would develop feelings and get 'trapped', only for him to experience the real woman behind that facade coming out after he's already in too deep and then join a forum such as this 15 years later and warn others not doing the same.
So what you are saying is that a man whose value level would warrant some whale of a woman, and that is single, could "ascend" and get a decent, slender single mommy that will treat him very well at first - only to turn into a harpy once he is locked in?

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My ex wife was a single mom that had joint custody with her ex bf once a week. I was not invited to her birtbday party hosted by her ex bf. There was a falling out because I did not get her child a birthday present, but it was all falling apart at that time anyway. I did like her child so I felt the toxic divorce hard on my mind because of her as well. Before marrying I was told her parents were taking care of her child and I would have nothing to do with this.

I felt very MTGOW after as my ex wife tried to frame me up to start supporting her child. I got out of this situation quickly before she could get any paper trail between me and her child.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The children of the single mom will not generally feel much affection for a new man in their mom's life. They may not even like him. They may detest him. It actually doesn't matter how old the child is, even if the child is over 18. It is just a flat out uncomfortable situation for all parties involved. The man, the single mom, and her children. If the man is a single dad, his children are also not comfortable with it.

My parents got divorced while I was in high school. My mom started dating again once I was out of the house as a freshman in college. She has had various relationships since I went to college, and there's all been some degree of awkwardness there. She's mostly dated men with adult kids too, and there's always an awkward melding of families at holidays. I would prefer not to be involved in such awkward meldings. She started dating her current husband when I was 34 years old. I'm 37. Spending a holiday with a strange family that you had no history with until you were in your mid-30s is weird AF. I'm ok with the guy and his family, it's just a not an ideal situation.

In no way do I see a man that I did not meet until I was 35 years old as a stepfather.

bcude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So what you are saying is that a man whose value level would warrant some whale of a woman, and that is single, could "ascend" and get a decent, slender single mommy that will treat him very well at first - only to turn into a harpy once he is locked in?
Yes, it's obviously not exclusive to single mommies but it happens more often out of necessity with them and it happens more than you can imagine, evident by the forum posts and comments on youtube videos of men being burnt.
I believe it's the second most popular topic after getting your ex back.