Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Does dating a single mommy help a man develop as a man?

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She's probably gonna cheat on you with her ex in that case.
LOL. Gotta luv these forums for the glass half empty thought process.
The glass half full thought process could mean she's over him and at peace/ready to move on and actually acting like a civilized adult in interacting with him when it comes to child custody schedules and news on their shared kids for example.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Has the world's single childless women suddenly become extinct?

Those single mommies had their chance and blown it away, why don't you guys give women that's childless a chance?
Men are open to chasing single mommies because there aren't enough otherwise decent childless maidens around. :mad:

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Men are open to chasing single mommies because there aren't enough otherwise decent childless maidens around. :mad:
Single moms are fine, you don't have to father their children., They have less time to waste and play games. It will come to a point where they might want more than sneaking in sex with you, so be mindful of that.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
2. Childless women are good at finding excuses to get out of things as well. Dogs are a common reason (see dog thread).
LOL, I remember a chick who canceled a date because she said she had to wash her dog. :rolleyes::mad:

Jack12345

Banned
Reaction score
The supply of childless women is increasing. A lot of women born in the 1980s will be childless women at age 40 in 2020s. This will be happening at possibly unprecedented rates.
Already

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A single mother is usually a women who aimed way above her SMV and got dumped, she still didnt get it that getting laid with an 8 doesnt mean that you are an 8 yourself.

They still think mens criteria to get laid are as hard as the ones to get in a relationship as it works for women.

Anyway good point about millennial women being childless and available in future, I dont mind a free ride with no hassle.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anyway good point about millennial women being childless and available in future, I dont mind a free ride with no hassle.
The COVID economy and its accompanying stunted mating marketplace has essentially wiped out the last hope for early Millennial females (1982-1986) for having babies. The 1982-1986 born women were pushing into attending college at high rates, which reduces fertility by increasing careerism/feminism/SJW-ism. If you get an expensive BA/BS degree, you then have to pursue a white collar career to justify the cost of that degree. When 2008 hit, these women were either just finishing up college and not getting hired, last in first out layoffs, or in graduate school. If none of these things apply to them, then they apply to the men close to their age who they were most interested in securing for long term relationships. A good portion of the early Millennial cohort spend the entire 2010s cleaning up after the 2008 meltdown mess and then got hit by COVID. This reduced fertility.

Additionally, numerous technological disruptions entered the mating marketplace and all of them had the effect of reducing fertility. Why commit to a man and have a baby when that'll interfere with the flooded inboxes of OkC and PoF (late 2000s/early 2010s) or later the endless swipe queues of the major swipe apps (Tinder, Bumble, Hinge). Remaining childless makes you more followable on Facebook and Instagram living the big city, Sex and the City-esque, empowered female lifestyle.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The COVID economy and its accompanying stunted mating marketplace has essentially wiped out the last hope for early Millennial females (1982-1986) for having babies. The 1982-1986 born women were pushing into attending college at high rates, which reduces fertility by increasing careerism/feminism/SJW-ism. If you get an expensive BA/BS degree, you then have to pursue a white collar career to justify the cost of that degree. When 2008 hit, these women were either just finishing up college and not getting hired, last in first out layoffs, or in graduate school. If none of these things apply to them, then they apply to the men close to their age who they were most interested in securing for long term relationships. A good portion of the early Millennial cohort spend the entire 2010s cleaning up after the 2008 meltdown mess and then got hit by COVID. This reduced fertility.

Additionally, numerous technological disruptions entered the mating marketplace and all of them had the effect of reducing fertility. Why commit to a man and have a baby when that'll interfere with the flooded inboxes of OkC and PoF (late 2000s/early 2010s) or later the endless swipe queues of the major swipe apps (Tinder, Bumble, Hinge). Remaining childless makes you more followable on Facebook and Instagram living the big city, Sex and the City-esque, empowered female lifestyle.
Few days ago I run steroids, I knew there were conseguences but decided to take my risks.

Im pretty sure my hairloss expedited because of that, I probably lost 6 months to a year due to such acceleration.

The problem is that those women are told countless time from family and friends as much as observing reality what happens when they embrace such life style but they dont mind...fine to me.

Very well made post anyway, it summed up very clearly the connection between economy and sociology.

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women have brainwashed some men into thinking fathering someone else's children is manly, and that only a real man can do that. Which most on here can agree it's complete crap. What they're really saying is "only idiots are willing to put up with more bull**** than they need to". So no, dating a single mommy doesn't help develop you into more of a man. They only make you think it does.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

As a whole, the Millennials, especially the 1980s born Millennials, are a very sad generation. A lot of them were well intentioned or had well intentioned parents, but two major economic failures and technological disruptions left them really holding the bag.

Yes, there were some 1980s Millennials that became single moms. Some will become single moms in the near future due to the forthcoming glut of Coronavirus related breakups and divorces. They should be avoided. If you happen to be a late Gen X man or early Millennial man (1977-1985 birth years), there are plenty of choices now that don't involve interacting with single moms. Too many Millennial women never married or never had children to bother with single moms. 30 something childless women present their own challenges, but they are still a better option that the single moms in the same age range.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Single mothers tend to be a huge financial black hole and having to look after and pay for someone else's children is not something most men want to take on. The only advantage in dealing with them that I can see, apart from the easy sex, is that you'll be able to see first hand what a burden it is to have children and be extra careful not to ever get anyone pregnant.

greatsnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
been down this rabbit hole and I have a few words. A single mother may sound mature given the cards she's playing with now, but it's only the beginning of a drama filled relationship.

Most likely you will end up questioning yourself more than you would because she has her responsibilities to deal with and leave you as second or third in line, if you're lucky.

You deserve someone that prioritizes you as much or more as you prioritize them. NO LESS THAN THAT.

JayAce

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Just say no to single moms.

there’s no positives
only a lot of negatives

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A single mother is usually a women who aimed way above her SMV and got dumped, she still didnt get it that getting laid with an 8 doesnt mean that you are an 8 yourself.

They still think mens criteria to get laid are as hard as the ones to get in a relationship as it works for women.

it could be that. It could also be that she was young and in her bad boy phase, the guy had nothing to offer other than dyck or he was emotionally/physically abusive.

She then later goes on to rant about how he “wasn’t who i thought he was” or some bs like that.

The desperation of simps has increased the single mommy’s SMV artificially. Why do guys want to put up with all of that bs like how she cancels dates because she couldn’t get a sitter?

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Im a single dad and id rather stay celibate than take on another mans orgasm,

ive tried it many a times, and it never works , EVER.

I have strong , moral and high standards, single moms do not like it when you discipline their kids, EVER.

The psychology behind it is messed up aswell, she will possibly not want anymore children, So she will not submit or respect you in the slightest 3 months in.

She will also think men are disposable.

She wont want a strong male around, it will arouse her at first but society is set up to worship her. not you

She's most likely involved with the state so she will have the abundance mindset of a top tier male, yet shes a low tier woman