Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Does being without a car affect your game?

soopafly2k

Reaction score
I'm in college and i haven't been able to afford a car yet , so taking a female out for a date is out. So do any don juans out there have any suggestions for a date?

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I didn't have a car in college for about half the time I was there. In this particular town that was rough (small rural hick town, 30 miles from the nearest civilization)...I had nooooo game back then either *sigh* :D

...do you go to school in a city? Bikes, subway, cabs etc. should do fine. Maybe find some girls that have cars OR do you have any friends that will trust you enough to loan you their car for a night here or there?

LJC

Banned
Reaction score
I went to college out in the middle of nowhere, had a car, never used it, got plenty of action.
The only women, it seemed to me, who wanted 'dates' were mostly less attractive women.

With most of the good looking women I had in college, all it took was to know thier name, talk to them here and there and eventually just invite them over to the dorm room to hang.

MrBond007

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by soopafly2k
Does being without a car affect your game?

Only if your perceive yourself as less good than a person with a car.

theshist

Don Juan
Reaction score
Why does it always have to be our gas that gets wasted to take these women out? Make her drive.

I started dating my last gf when she told me she had $50 she didn't want her parents to find out about and asked me what ta do with it.. I told her to take me to dinner, and guess what, I got laid that night in HER car. I wouldn't usually do that, but she was in a "tight" position, and I wanted to help her out. ;)

I go to college at North Central Michigan College, so I know what ya mean when you talk about a college that's in the middle of BFE, and right now, the shop is taking their dear sweet time with my intrepid. :mad: It takes balls to make a woman drive ya around, and I think is shows. What girl wants a guy w/o balls that chauffers her around all the time? Besides, when ya don't have to drive, you have more time to concentrate on kino and keepin control of the convo.

shyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
car affect ur game

in college where you dorm? i think it doesnt have a affect that much at all. Alot of people cant even use car during the first year or so they attend a dorming college. Many buses and activites and other things right on campus.

Integrity

Reaction score
For me, I did better when I was 17-19 and had a regular car. I think I found real girls then and the focus was on each other instead of job or material posessions and wealth.

I'm now 22 and since I have a 'lookathimgo' car....it's changed for the worse. I can still get girls but the situations have always been crappy for me for a reason I don't know. Heck I even got dumped by a seductress and it took a while to get over it. :eek:

(btw first post)