Does becoming muscular really help your game?

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, it does help by getting you more ATTENTION. If you games weak you could probably still pull tail. However, if you actually know what youre doing you can get away with a lot of stuff, trust me, i know. Once i got bigger girls noticed and made my job 10x easier.

vagrant

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think Obama has any muscle in him but I see all the chicks during his speech and if I guess correctly they all want to f*ck him. ;)

SmoothTalker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you honestly using the future most powerful man in the world as an example?

When you're in that sort of position being built doesn't really matter. For the rest of us...

trv26

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Quoting SmoothTalker "Are you honestly using the future most powerful man in the world as an example?

When you're in that sort of position being built doesn't really matter. For the rest of us..."

I think you have got cause and effect the wrong way round.

Surely people found him just as attractive before he got elected. In fact his attractiveness probably contributed to his election into the said seat of power (disagree?).

Doesn't attractiveness after all contribute to a persons charisma.

Irs88

Don Juan
Reaction score
he has a lot of power. If you are a CEO of a big company, girls will go for you despite what you look like(mainly for your money though).

I am tlaking about the average short skinny guy. They need to buff up if they think they are weak. When a chick can beat you at arm wrestling(or has bigger arms than you), its a kick in the manhood. Or at least, thats what I think.

However, if you are tall, you can get away with it. Tall skinny people don't need to buff up as much as short skinny people becuase girls think they look more intimidating(height wise).

I guess I put a lot of emphasis on height. But I know its true. However, if your short, but your game is solid and you buff up a bit, i'm sure you can get any chick you want.

My point is if your game is tight but your short/skinny, you wont get half as many chicks as you would if you have tight game and buffed up from skinny.

trv26

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Irs88 said:
he has a lot of power
If that was directed towards me, you probably haven't really read what i said. If it wasn't I think my comment answers your point.

Btw, agree on what you have to say about height.

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I work out a bunch, it helps keep my insurance low at my job. Anyway, working out defiantly helps your overall confidence when managed the right way. Looking good at the pool during summer months certainly didn't hurt my game in anyway. Let's face it, humans are a very visual species. When you see an attractive girl of general preference, it doesn't matter if you rate her a 7 or a 10. The fact that you pose the rating in the first place lets you know she gets noticed on looks alone. The same applies to you as a male. If you can attract without words then you have a definite leg up in the struggle of the game.

SmoothTalker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't get me wrong, I'm well aware that looks helped even Obama.. What's the statistic, there hasn't been a bald US president since TV became mainstream?

I'm just saying that using somebody like a politician to say 'look, he didn't need muscles' doesn't mean much. He can more then compensate with character and more importantly, power. But I'm pretty sure it wouldn't hurt any if he was a bit more built. And it would definitely have hurt him a lot if he was fat.

trv26

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Talking about power and attractiveness, I wonder how many women are frigging themselves into a frenzy over George W. Bush.

The difference between Obama and Bush, one became President based solely on his own talents.

slickaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lazikia said:
. These guys seem content with their lives
Your answer..

we live in a world where competition and showing off goes everywhere.
girls love to be in the thick of competition with other girls and also want to show off what the got.
so when they see a guy that dresses well, obviously looks like he takes care of himself and works hard, but IS CONTENT! with that..its refreshing for them..they love it.

also, remember, when you're happy with where you are or where you're headed, you also ooze confidence..people can see that you're going where you wanna go.

ive had girls tell me so many times, its not my look that attracted them its the look of confidence and that content look that i got what i wanted.

think about it.
Jay Z, Lil Wayne, Tommy Lee etc, they are ugly, short and skinny respectively, but they have the hottest wives/ gfs....why?..

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
slickaz said:
think about it.
Jay Z, Lil Wayne, Tommy Lee etc, they are ugly, short and skinny respectively, but they have the hottest wives/ gfs....why?..
Your examples include comfounding variables...such as being f*cking loaded and popularity.

LostAndConfused

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll say this from experience...I have gained over 15 lbs of lean muscle in the past couple of months.

Gaining muscle DOES help. It just does. Girls like attractive guys in the same way guys like attractive girls.

Now to answer your question about it helping your game...well, only if it boosts your confidence my friend.

ssj4halo

Don Juan
Reaction score
once again, lets talk about AVERAGE people. Not celebrities. Jay Z and all of em have chicks around them because of their rap music(or it helped them a sh1t load). This discussion is for average people who don't have talents that are noticed by the nation.

Not NBA athletes, musicians, movie actors, etc.

BTW slickaz, i AGREE with you. You just had bad examples in that post. Its just some people cant have this ooze of confidence if they were in a childhood/high school life where all they oozed was gibberish in front of girls.

LostAndConfused

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know this post wont be read but I'll give in example which I think happened because 1. im more confidence now and 2. im more attractive.

I've been able more and more to just TELL a girl I'm gonna hook up with them after I isolate. Little tricks like touching a girl's isn't as necessary. Two weeks ago I had some girl isolated and I flat out said, "you look bored, and I'm bored too. lets hook up."

kiss close instagib.

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
DoctorLW said:
Qualifier being "a lot." Those guys on the cover of Men's Health? That's not considered a lot.

I'll tell you one thing: being athletic and muscular NEVER hurts. Being skinny does.
Either way, you can still get rejected. Even if you're muscular and mega rich, you can still be rejected.

Confidence is key motherf***er!!! Using it right can really help.

ssj4halo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Mega rich and muscular are two different things. Bein muscular means YOU got the chick. Being mega rich means that the chick probably slept with you because of your money. Im sure anyone would feel hella good if a chick slept with you because of your muscles, not because your money.

Im sure we all agree confidence is key nismo-4. The question is if it will HELP your game on top of the confidence? Which has been answered several times already.

daygameguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lazikia said:
First off, let me say that I do agree that it might help your appearance a little if you look like a lazy slouch or a skinny geek.

But here's my argument:

1) Every guy I've known personally who has done more than well with women (ex: could easily pull a new girl every week or two or establish a relationship with the snap of their fingers) was not buff or muscular at all. I'm sure they were substantially fit to a certain degree, but seeing them at the gym would be quite a rarity. Even some of the well known PUAs don't look very muscular (Mystery, David DeAngelo).

2) I had a roommate that would constantly get girls and I would thus become jealous. Out of the jealousy I took myself to the gym and start lifting weights like crazy, this was a mistake. What I should have done with this jealousy was go out with my friend or on my own and talk to girls in person with him or alone. The weights did nothing but make me even more awkward by adding muscles on top of my awkwardness that I never overcame by talking to girls.

3) The guys I see on the streets and on campus with girls are far from buff. They just have this look to them. I wouldn't exactly call this look confidence, but it's some sort of look I don't have. They seem to have really nice hair or a really nice clothing style. These guys seem content with their lives just by looking at them.

4) In several social circles at my school it's practically looked down upon to be a muscular guy. The guys that I see do well in these circles tend to be fairly short and incredibly social.
Fvck game, and Fvck society. I go to the gym to attain a good physique. I do it for myself NOT for a girl.

That being said, being fit/muscular adds to your looks factor which is also a form of value among others like humor, intelligence, etc. So it should, ideally, help your game.

But if you are skinny, you cannot use it as an excuse to justify your failure. Just be well groomed and at least try eating healthy and going to the gym whenever you get time.

I am an average build guy. Nothing great. But I would be happy to get a fit body like that lead actor in the movie Never Back Down. I mean you don't have to get huge like Matador or Hynotica. Just stay healthy and look fit.

Don't get into analysis paralysis. Just do your homework (gym, clothes, shower) and play the game.

Warboss Alex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
no-one on this thread has is ever going to get 'too big' so I don't see what you guys are worrying about. :D

MANG

Don Juan
Reaction score
I gained 30 pounds of muscle in one year ( from 170 pounds I'm up to 200pounds) and now I slay so much pvssy its ridiculous. Go to the gym, it will make you better looking, increase your confidence and help release stress

saber

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i think i posted somewhere in this thread but i just wanted to point out the lack of perception guys who think muscles dont help because a girl said so :dumb:

think about it...

if a girl you are hanging out with points out a smokin hottie in some skanky outfit

are you?

a) goning to admit you would prefer her and also admit you probably cant pull her

or

b) validate yourself and the chick you are trying to get with by denying the hbskanks qualities

am i right?

I known this group of people where all the guys are really feminine and the chicks really masculine.....eww
Every girl in the group talks **** on me but as soon as i pay attention to them they respond...they say one thing and do another...typical

also...
Through word of mouth being skinny was the number on complaint girls had about me...

Another added effect i noticed is older men and women take me more seriously in business situations