Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Does approaching girls at night work outside of clubs/busy streets?

oliver109

Don Juan
Reaction score
Like say you are in a more suburban area and you see girls you like, will they be receptive at night? i think with groups it is ok but solo girls might be more intimidated by a nightime approach on a quiet street.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's possible to do night time approaches on the street outside of bars and busy streets. I've never done that but have heard of others using that tactic.

Doing approaches on a quiet residential street in the suburbs isn't going to work. First, in order to do outdoor approaching, you need an area with a lot of foot traffic. This is why you see YouTube approach videos on Santa Monica, CA's 3rd Street Promenade. Most people, even in an area with a lot of foot traffic, aren't going to be at all receptive to being approached for a variety of reasons. You're not going to get the foot traffic you need on a quiet street in a more suburban area. In a more suburban area, most will be married. Most will be super suspicious of a guy doing random approaches. You won't get any receptivity doing approaches in this manner.

Serenity

Reaction score
If you're going to do that then you'll have to come off as super chill and even then they'll probably be skeptical. Most important thing if they appear even a little bit skeptical is to let it go and move on, if they're skeptical you won't get anywhere anyways.

You can try, but you should expect that they won't be receptive and respect it

Read for FREE!

oliver109

Don Juan
Reaction score
It's possible to do night time approaches on the street outside of bars and busy streets. I've never done that but have heard of others using that tactic.

Doing approaches on a quiet residential street in the suburbs isn't going to work. First, in order to do outdoor approaching, you need an area with a lot of foot traffic. This is why you see YouTube approach videos on Santa Monica, CA's 3rd Street Promenade. Most people, even in an area with a lot of foot traffic, aren't going to be at all receptive to being approached for a variety of reasons. You're not going to get the foot traffic you need on a quiet street in a more suburban area. In a more suburban area, most will be married. Most will be super suspicious of a guy doing random approaches. You won't get any receptivity doing approaches in this manner.
Thanks for the response, obviously one would not head out into the suburbs at night with the only purpose to pick up girls but it is more about the opportunity still being there when one is in such an area, most suburban streets or quieter inner city streets will still have women walking around at night, especially in the darker winter months.

f(x)

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I once hitchhiked at night and got picked up by a woman. She gave me a ride home but I didn’t get number. It occurred near a suburban strip mall.

evan12

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Like say you are in a more suburban area and you see girls you like, will they be receptive at night? i think with groups it is ok but solo girls might be more intimidated by a nightime approach on a quiet street.
It works as long as the situation is considered safe, such as being in some tourist area when the street is awake 24 hour , or some busy market. otherwise be careful to not end up in police station

Read for FREE!

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It depends if you have the right kind of personality. If you have the confidence and the skill to do it then there's no reason why it shouldn't work.

Read for FREE!