Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Does anyone listen music like I do...?

djbr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
...like listen to one song until you can't stand it anymore, then listening to another countless times until you can't stand it anymore, then...

Visceral

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Saturation ... the story of my life :D

I'm picky about my music. I have specific tastes and painfully high standards, so there's not a lot that I will listen to, which means my selection is already pretty limited. It's a rush hearing a piece of great music for the first time, and I listen over and over again to keep that rush going, instead of moving on to keep it fresh.

And I don't just do this with music; TV and food too.

ShizamDaMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I spin albums until I get sick of them, then they go to the back of the rotation. Unless it's one of my favorite albums that I can listen to an unlimited amount of times.

At any given time, there are at least 3 tracks on Winamp.

PUCKEE

Reaction score
I do sometimes if it's a good song. Right now it's "Do You Feel Like I Do" by Peter Frampton,the live and long version,it's awesome. A while ago it was Diamonds and Rust a cover that Priest did. Gotta love the tunes!

S1NN3R

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
djbr said:
...like listen to one song until you can't stand it anymore, then listening to another countless times until you can't stand it anymore, then...
I've spent countless unfilled hours of my life trying to create a CD that I can listen to all the way without skipping back and forth, and even when it's songs that I put on there, I can't do it. Albums, not a chance, I don't even buy albums anymore because I like one or two songs, and the rest is bollocks.

The song I'm stuck on right now is DJ Tom X - Cocaine (Bush Remix). Damn, it's good.

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Desdinova said:
Why would I do that when the radio stations do it FOR me?
:p

I tend to do it aswell.

Toushi

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, all the time. But after listening to the same music for a whole week, I can't stand it during a whole month.

Tomatoes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When you listern to a song till you cant stand it anymore its called "killing the song".

Everyone does it.....The radio is the worst for it. They will play a max of 120 tunes on a station over say a 3 month period repeated constantly.

You hear the same song on the radio at least 4 times a day.

Lose Yourself by Eminem.....That song is the only song I cant kill....I listened to it constantly for ages and still enjoy it.

Zeal

Don Juan
Reaction score
"Everlong" by the Foo Fighters, a song I'll never kill.

henrydreamx

Banned
Reaction score
Exp said:
Man, I'm hooked on that song now.

Earlier I constantly listened to Bone Thugs-N-Harmony's Let Me Hold Something and Making Good love.
wow what is with us whiteguys and hiphop?are we trying to be wiggas?im sure not i defintely listen to rock,roll sometimes pop and anime music.

Spike_the_Dragon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Desdinova said:
Why would I do that when the radio stations do it FOR me?

LoL.

Yeah, "I'm in love with a stripper--"

:crazy: GET OUT OF MY HEAD!:crazy:

SELF-MASTERY

Banned
Reaction score
explosions in the sky and etta james on shuffle ALL DAY LONG.