“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Does anyone know any fringe/underground Youtube channels or even outside of YT?

SpartanWarrior77

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 7, 2016
Messages
471
Reaction score
369
Location
Europe
Is it me or did Youtube stop recommending new and upcoming channels? I feel like Im just getting these big mainstream channels nowadays.

I used to love finding small upcoming channels that were full of passion and interesting topics.

I am looking for stuff in the masculinity space but also just cool stuff in general that's not so damn mainstream.

I'll give u guys one that's not too well known but super awesome, check out Roninman on YT. He's like a MGTOW guy but bangs a lot of chicks and he's in his 50s, never married and overall lives a very colorful life, let me know what u guys think.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

SW15

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 31, 2020
Messages
15,423
Reaction score
12,522
A lot of the red pill/Manosphere is leaving YouTube and going to places like Rumble or Locals.
 
Top