Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Does anyone here work at a bar?

killerasp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I usually work the bar at my frat parties but until now, i usually say "Hi, what can i get you". But i want to do more now. For those that work at a bar, what do you usually make small talk about? Hopefully end it with getting their number before they are totally toasted.

Lara

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm a barmaid and I've always found it great for my social life. It's easy to flirt and it's a very safe environment to do so. Even the male batenders tend to get their fair share of chicks because they're not just "another punter." They can get away with flirting because they can give heaps of throw-away compliments and then get back to the job. Gives a girl a sense of self-esteem and they will often come back and wait to get served by the bartender. Then he can ask for the phone number.

This is just how it happens in our pub though.

Love and scratches,
Lara.

------------------
I'm a hard-assed b****
— but I know you prefer
me that way.

http://www.spunkylara.com

killerasp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When im approached by a girl for a drink....Should i go for the usual?

1. get drink
2. compliment
3. get name
4. give name
5. chit chat if possible
6. let her on her way

Anubi

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by killerasp:

1. get drink
2. compliment
3. get name
4. give name
5. chit chat if possible
6. let her on her way
1. no
2. ...careful
3. yep
4. yep
5. yep
6. u end convo

[This message has been edited by Anubi (edited 08-09-2002).]

PoachR75

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
killerasp--

as primers...read "tips for snagging a waitress" from the DJ bible, and do a search with my name for my post "tips for snagging a barmaid"..I believe that there is great insight here for working a bar.

Good luck

Capitol39

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I bartend at a local ****tail lounge. I see a group of 3 or 4 chicks come and sit at the bar. Often times they don't know what they want to drink.

Girl: "What do you recommend?"

Me: "Well, I can give you a Screaming Orgasm..."

Girl: "What's in a Screaming Or-"

Me: "...but to DRINK, I'd recommend a <insert fu-fu drink here>."

Girls: [giggling]

Sometimes instead of "Screaming Orgasm", I use "Sloe Comfortable Screw Up Against the Wall." I always try to do this to the least attractive chick in the group because then she'll tip me like crazy.

W

wheelin&dealin

Originally posted by killerasp:
I usually work the bar at my frat parties but until now, i usually say "Hi, what can i get you". But i want to do more now. For those that work at a bar, what do you usually make small talk about? Hopefully end it with getting their number before they are totally toasted.
Step 1: Quit your fraternity. Frats are for losers with no friends.

Step 2: Just accept the fact that you are going to remain a virgin for life.

Step 3: Repeat Step 2.

StellarPKT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by wheelin&dealin:
Step 1: Quit your fraternity. Frats are for losers with no friends.
Hater...

Don't get jealous just because frat boys score with tons of chicks just because they are in a frat. Trust me, I was there and I reaped the benefits of it. And I had plenty of friends outside my fraternity as well.

If you dont know what frat life is all about then dont knock it, because if you dont experience it for yourself then you have no right to talk. It aint just drinkin beer and fvckin mad chicks. Although that is a major benefit of it.

BTW, would you like some haterade? Are you from haiti? Dont hate, but congratulate...

Miles Davis

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by wheelin&dealin:

Step 2: Just accept the fact that you are going to remain a virgin for life.

Step 3: Repeat Step 2.

Wow! That's awesome advice. Now tell us how it worked for you?

W

wheelin&dealin

Definition of a frat house:

A house filled with AFC's who think they are bad a$$ because they know someone who can buy them beer.

Objective of a frat party:

Lure in young, ugly high school chicks because they can't get chicks their own age. Give them free beer because that's what AFC's do, and try to get them drunk enough that you might be able to see them take off their shirts.

I really wish I could be a part of this scene!

[This message has been edited by wheelin&dealin (edited 08-13-2002).]

Oscar Wilde

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My cousin works in a bar. One of his "things he does" is that when a HB comes up to the counter and wiggles her stuff in his face (tryna get served quicker), he ignores her. A minute later he comes over to her and says "Be with you in a minute" to reassure.

One of the AFC barmen calls him on this, but his attitude is "if they wanna shake that booty, let 'em do it for longer than 5 seconds".

Working in bars are great places to pull.

Kwah

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Truely they are. I worked ina pub for a few months before I decided I wanted to get back to the chuckwagons. Its amazingly easy to flirt with women in those situations.

Hel I go back for lunch every once in a while and the waitress's I worked with just love me.

killerasp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Talk about bring it back from the dead.

I figure this would be a good time to update the status of my beer-capades.

Ive made out with a bunch of women over the bars over the last couple of months. Hot hot girls. And not drunk ones too But they had alcohol in them. I even managed to her girls behind the bar for some grinding action. i even got a BJ from a drunk girl.

So all in all, it was a good year.

The Irish Tongue

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi, what can I do ya for?

[She requests drink.]

Is that all?