Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Does anyone here have hope for our civilization?

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I get the impression that while the far left and the feminists are screeching their mental retardation non-stop, they just aren't in the majority, and no one is going to support them soon because they're operating in a fantasy world that doesn't exist.

The left has become fractured. Not just in the US, but also in other countries that have embraced the moral panic. The far left is utterly incapable of stopping their purity spiral, and they come up with newer and stupider things every day that push those who are towards the center further away from them. They've already crossed the point of no return, and they can't save themselves. I have hope that reason will prevail, but the damage that has been done to our society and the millenial generation is really screwed.

Can we escape the downfall? Yes. But it's up to each and every one of us to start speaking up and calling these idiots out on their lies.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Does anyone here have hope for our civilization?"

Shrubber101

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have it on hard drive. Could set up a P2P or something.

stovepipe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Last edited:

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
More like the complete opposite. Just because people are starting to become "awake" doesn't mean it's getting better. It's actually a sign we are living in the end of days. It won't get any better, only worse. Attention has now become the root of all evil. Greed has taken over the world at an alarming rate. The introduction of the internet while it may be the greatest invention of our time, was the start of the downfall of humanity. Cell phones are the coffin and social media is the nail in the coffin.

The rise of narcissism and hate is spreading like cancer. The internet and social media is creating new mental illness's. Men are being emasculated by these Jezebel women. It's a spiritual war between good and evil. Human lives these days don't mean chit anymore. People have lost respect for one another. Cant trust no one, monogamy will become extremely rare in years to come. Suicide rates are through the roof. Gay's and lesbians have become so common that it will only get worse. Men are killing themselves at the hands of these Jezebel women. Men are turning gay after having their heart broken.

I'm last person to ever mention Trump. The only reason I will here is due to him being a great example of how much hate is spreading over one man. People are getting beat up for wearing a maga hat. People spray painting all over our city "fuk trump". People are losing friends just because they voted for him. Never in my life have I seen so much hate being spread over a single human. Trump being a raging narcissist and narcissism being the 2nd hand smoke of mental illness. It's only going to get worse with narcissism on a steady rise.

Greed, attention, narcissism, power, Jezebel..............Destruction of humanity!
I dont think Hitler is very popular with Jews. Did I just hate on Hitler for saying that? You going to defend him too.

stovepipe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont think Hitler is very popular with Jews. Did I just hate on Hitler for saying that? You going to defend him too.
Da faq?

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
Things are rather dire at this point if you look at it as a whole.
I was talking to a guy some time back and he’s made it through some rough economic times in his life. I don’t even know if he’s still alive.
He told me that he “just doesn’t participate”.

In other words, he is outside the matrix and operates on the premise that it’s not real and therefore adjusts his thinking to a succeeding mindset.

Perhaps thinking along this line is the right action as it pertains to this forum and that would include women. If you want to see evil and evil women...then I guess that’s what you will get.
To say that it’s not dire would be dishonest when looking at the average man. He has a lot of forces stacking against him.

So there is an element whereas you would need to see it from the average man’s viewpoint as a means of reference and then decide not to participate. If a man decided that he was a single entity and thus operates on his own determination and not the determination of others or the world’s, he would be setting himself up for success. That would be “out of the box thinking”.

I would not be too concerned with women on this though. It’s not something they are normally wired to think with. They could be drawn to that type of thinking though. Women operate on the premise that they are the “catnip” and run with it.
When in actuality it’s the man and the way he thinks that is the real catnip.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why are you defending Trump for and complaining about hate? Of course people are going to hate Trump because he gave equivalency between nazi white supremacist groups to left wing protesters in Charlottesville, does not care about gun-control despite mass school shootings/ public shootings, does not care about the environment despite seeing more intense and catastrophic storms, and is defends white supremacists groups that are being banned from facebook as being "conservative". Not to mention a racist criminal justice system that supports corrupt cops as long as the victim that's murdered by them is Black or a minority because their lives are worth less dogs. Great Conservative values.

stovepipe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why are you defending Trump for and complaining about hate?
My goodness you are some sort of moron! Calling Trump a raging narcissist is considered defending him? Since when is giving an "example" about hate considered complaining?

Last edited:

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
Why are you defending Trump for and complaining about hate? Of course people are going to hate Trump because he gave equivalency between nazi white supremacist groups to left wing protesters in Charlottesville, does not care about gun-control despite mass school shootings/ public shootings, does not care about the environment despite seeing more intense and catastrophic storms, and is defends white supremacists groups that are being banned from facebook as being "conservative". Not to mention a racist criminal justice system that supports corrupt cops as long as the victim that's murdered by them is Black or a minority because their lives are worth less dogs. Great Conservative values.
Oh my. You are really eaten up with that stuff.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My goodness you are some sort of moron! Calling Trump a raging narcissist is considered defending him? Since when is giving an "example" about hate considered complaining?
What are you talking about? You stuck the first punch. I never attacked your character.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It seems there’s an inexorable push towards a society that celebrates freedom from accountability and, basically, freedom from reality. Where do most of you see our cultural trajectory launching us? Better or worse places? Do you think our grandchildren will have better lives than we have?
Clown world. Honk honk.

I am think conservativism awaits future generation to come once the collapse of government welfare state. Once single mother's victimhood isn't compensated. Stef molyneux mentions this and women needing men again. Lulz be had.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Pendulum always swings both ways. What you see today is a kickback from Men holding the reigns for the last few Thousand years. What Women of today don't understand is that Men are built to hold the reigns. The 'Men' they are trying to create today (see Gillette commercial) will fold when the first real problem arises. Then will see that they don't want a weak, passive Men after all and will chase after the Men they once detested in the name of Patriarchy. Just focus on you, treat Feminism as the **** test that it is and wait for the Beta loser providers to fall in their Thousands. Just wait.
Agreed but when the collapse hits, I will watch the world burn and enjoy the decline.

Hotter girls are turning 18/19/20/21 everyday.

The collapse of government welfare state and parade of free money lol then women need man again?

Gtfo. Netflix and chill ftw

U

user43770

Deaths by drug overdose, alcoholism and suicide are on the rise. Academics have referred to these as "deaths of despair." These people either don't find life worth living, or are self-medicating to make it through the day.

There are many reasons for this. The cost of living has steadily gone up for decades, while wages remain stagnant. Increasing moral decay and a decline in religious belief. People not feeling like they're part of a community. The decline in marriage and fertility rates. You could all add things to this list, I'm sure.

I don't see any of this changing in our lifetimes.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There are many reasons for this. The cost of living has steadily gone up for decades, while wages remain stagnant. Increasing moral decay and a decline in religious belief. People not feeling like they're part of a community. The decline in marriage and fertility rates. You could all add things to this list, I'm sure.

I don't see any of this changing in our lifetimes.
I don't see how in the F-f-fvck people near me at least are AFFORDING $650K homes (which were 3 to 400K just 3 years ago). There are cracks in the front porches/driveways on these not-too-well-built homes. People are changing their own oil, and doing their own handy work in these homes. Money is slim. It's the wife, I know, that must have/keep the big home (though poorly built in my vision). So the government just raise MY property taxes by a fourth. I shoulda known it wasn't gonna last for long, the low taxes (and undervaluation), but that's a serious increase in the course of only a couple of years. I'm not hurtin, but how about all these others who are stretched to the MAX? All it taxes is increase here, increase there and they're feeling the pinch even further. No one seems to be crying where I live, but I FEEL/sense while they're in my presence, a debt, up to their eyeballs, a distraction. These idiots do not realize that to live in a big inflated-priced home(s) starting in your 40s or 30s even is only gonna be a proposition of maybe eh 25-30 years maybe not even that before they'll have to Downsize due to retirement checks just not fitting the bill when no longer working. So they blow tons of dough to live regally for only about 2 decades, then they live in poverty until death. Baby boomers, I see, falling for the new construction over-priced homes that paint the facade of luxury, but the builder knows what he's doing in cohorts with the (((banks))) and the local government that ALLOWS them to build (permits etc). They know the true value of these boards and bricks is probably HALF, and these idiots in droves are being Swindled. America was founded on swindling by the way. I learned that from Real history reading all of William E. Woodwards books. Tons of swindling after the Civil War. It's never stopped, but has gone on unchecked more and more up until today. Look at NASA and it's giant hoax of a Moon Landing. Duped us all, and our property taxes and on and on income taxes evaporate into these useless pockets that eat on our dime, blood, sweat and tears.