Does anyone here hate faded pants?

Michele l'Arcangelo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by diablo
I've got about 12 pairs of normal jeans and 6 pairs of destroyed denim. Then again, that was the "key look" where I used to work (who incidentally brought back the whole destroyed trend... as well as the popped collars...)

To be honest, I could care less what other guys think about guys who wear destroyed denim. I mean seriously, when you start worrying about what another dude is wearing... well I'm not going to finish that sentence.

*edit - By the way, MikeS... it was A&F who brought back the destroyed, not HCo (though you could argue it both ways since Hollister is an Abercrombie & Fitch owned company...)
Abercrombie had faded jeans.. but not destroyed... they didn't start gaving "DESTROYED" jeans until about 4-6 months ago (at least where I'm from).

edit*

Abercrombie is for the rich folk now. Abercrombie Kids is the same price as Hollister... When abercromie was cheaper.. they didn't have gigantic holes in their pants.. they had tiny holes.. thats all... and maybe a faded bit...

but really.. i wore holes in my pants when i was in f*ckin 12 or 13.. im 16 now

Hollister started selling destroyed jeans and sold it for 20-40 over the price of normal jeans... Abercrombie didn't become what it is now until last year or 2 years ago.

h2o

Banned
Reaction score
nope...i got a pair of $100 faded jeans and i wear them every day...i love them