"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Does anyone fail to apply game because it sounds cringey?

cheyne

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
155
Reaction score
149
I find myself failing to implement stuff ('game') that i've read in books etc, because it makes me cringe and not only do I imagine it not 'working', but I think it'll do more harm than just saying something 'normal'! But at the same time I get angry at myself because if I open a girl and am just like 'Hey, what's your name? bla bla bla'' and she rejects me, people say 'You didn't actually 'run game'!! No wonder she rejected you''

For Example - I was listening to Gunwitch earlier. One of the biggest PUA writers there is. Been in the game teaching for like 20 years

He was talking about what to say after you open a girl in a bar or whatever, and his example was ''Hi. I'm gun. I noticed that you look like someone who builds walls around themselves. You're maybe guarded around strangers, but I think you are super loyal to your friends but maybe sometimes people try to take advantage of you and it upsets you. Does that make sense??''

I felt like throwing up.

I'm not sure where he lives or what sort of women he's saying this too after opening them, but I think the hot, 18-21 UK girls here would look at me like I was mentally-sub normal and was maybe missing my carer! An absolute giant ''WTF?!!!!!'' reaction.

There's millions of examples from all kinds of PUA's. Not just him. And It's not even just the 'words', but the theory. Like, it'd be impossible to implement the 'theory' without saying something very odd and cheesy!

Anyone have experience with this? Maybe you bit the bullet and delivered some of this cheesy ass stuff? How did it go!!?
 
Last edited:

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Julian

Banned
Joined
Jul 30, 2003
Messages
4,754
Reaction score
1,216
Its not what you say, its how you say it and the underlying message you are trying to convey
 

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 22, 2007
Messages
8,393
Reaction score
5,137
Location
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
Yes, plenty of PUA guru lines make me gag lol.

Also, trying to use someone else’s “line” is usually a recipe for failure. You won’t feel “right” about it and will deliver it in a very awkward way.

I think there was an old (DD?) c&f routine....

<Chick accidentally bumps into PUA guy at busy bar/club>

PUA: Did you just touch my azz?

HB: No.

PUA: Yeah you did. And next time I’d appreciate it if you’d go a bit higher lol.


There’s no way on earth I would or could try that on a stranger.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 22, 2007
Messages
8,393
Reaction score
5,137
Location
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
I’ve definitely said some crazy lines back in the day. But, I was a younger Chadlite (so I could get away with most of it), and they were lines I made up myself on the spot, so my delivery was pretty good*.

As an older balding Shrek-lite, I talk to women as little as possible now lol.

*If you make up the line on the spot and use it ASAP, you don’t have time to “worry” about it. So the awkwardness is largely missing. Like the 3 second rule.
 
Last edited:

cheyne

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
155
Reaction score
149
Might try being 'normal' tonight and just speaking like a normal person 'Hi, hows your night going? Whats' your name? What do you do? how old are you?'

and next week 'run game' so tell them they 'look like someone who puts walls up around themselves'(emotional cold read), 'you and me wouldn't get along' (disqualiify), 'Are them nails fake?' (neg) etc and so how results compare lol
 

Shrubber101

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 14, 2018
Messages
187
Reaction score
203
Age
53
All the PUA chat I've seen always seems very feminine and kind of emasculating. Who wants to rabbit on like a camp gay man on speed even if it does get you laid.
I don't think I'd ever want to demeane myself like that.

Personally I never like talking to people at the best of times - men or women,so why try to be someone I'm not just to get access to vaginas.

I've always been kind of shy and quiet. I don't like social situations at all but apparently it comes across as mysterious and brooding to women.
I'm naturally dry and sarcastic, especially under social stress so negging comes naturally to me.

So I'd rather go with what works for me and requires no effort on my part. Do you really want to expend that much effort into acquiring sex anyway?

You are the prize. Let them sense your masculinity, by being your true individual self.
Play to your strengths. If your the gregarious, extrovert type whos good with the chat then go the PUA route but whatever you do, be true to yourself. Women will pick up on that and be way more attracted towards you than any amount of PUA b.s.
 

andreihaha

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 24, 2019
Messages
866
Reaction score
830
Age
33
Funny story:
I was out with friends, a little drunk and didn't give much of a sh1t. One of my mates, wasted, starts talking with a girls and tells her something about a math olympics. Girl ran like hell.
I thought why not do the same, whatever.
So I pick a girl in the club that seemed to actually be interested in me. Went to her and said "Hey, I'm Andrei, the guy from the math olympics. Her face went from attraction to WTF in 2 seconds.
Canned openers don't work.
Honesty works. Most importantly, it works in your benefit.
 
Top