Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Does anyone else need exercize to stay centered?

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've started noticing that I have bigger anger problems when I haven't been able to work out, and if I do work out then that stress is gone. Does anyone else experience this or is it just me?

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've started noticing that I have bigger anger problems when I haven't been able to work out, and if I do work out then that stress is gone. Does anyone else experience this or is it just me?
Stress accumulates and piles up when you dont workout. Also outside agendas may shift you more or just stress you vs when your centered you ignore or it effects uou much less. It's true.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I see exercise as a part of the lifestyle of seducing women. It makes me look good in order to attract them. It is part of a set of behaviors intended to raise testosterone, which helps me be aggressive in approaching, and good at laying the pipe.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stress accumulates and piles up when you dont workout. Also outside agendas may shift you more or just stress you vs when your centered you ignore or it effects uou much less. It's true.
Think about your stresses. Stresses are usually caused by thoughts, that trigger "feelings". Those thoughts until addressed or removed, cause the emotions which cause stress.

Think of some stressful thoughts ( internal vs external )

1. My bills are late, I'll see if I they let me pay late
2. I gained 25 lbs, can't see my abs or muscles
3. I'm not on target with my goals, I feel like I haven't made progress
4. Marsha doesn't like me as much as I like but Mandy is cool, but I'd prefer Marsha
5. My tires are bald, I need to do something. I wonder how long I can drive like this? I wonder when I'll have the cash?
6. That company I'm trying to get a job with, it just seems like they have an issue with my personality or something. But other companies like me
7. I can't hang out in this bar without catching a bunch of extra negative attention. I don't care what they think, but it usually cost
me some trouble.
8. I wonder what the hell my ex is saying about me. Bob and Harold talk with her group and for whatever reason seem to having a bad viewpoint when before we were good
9. I make $89,000 a year, if I made $102,000 I could pay all my bills and have more money left afterwards
10. I wish my kids mom didn't make it so difficult for me. I can't control her, I love my kids, but she makes everything 10x harder than it needs to be
11. I gained that 25 lbs in #2, and I'm still not in the gym... Still drinking. I need to do something about it.
12. My ex said that no body will ever love me again after her. I know it's not true, but she says it so strongly it pisses me off.

I threw some randos out there. To show, some stressful thoughts are internal, others are situational, and others are put on you externally by other people or outside agencies. Much of those stressful thoughts can be addressed and thus removed. For the thoughts which can't be removed, you can minimize the importance of it.

What working out does, is re-centers you, it helps you to get control and power over your body and mind. Gaining this control over yourself reduces the importance of outside thoughts and outside agendas which were attempting to steer you ( stress, outside stress at that ) and minimize what was important to you. Working out also triggers flows of hormones which ( dopamine, oxytocin, testosterone ) which make you feel better.

Man and woman was designed in nature to move.