Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Does anyone else here find women's feet... extremely attractive?

mpimpin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^^Thank you for using one of your posts as that. I needed a laugh. So damn true

Young Anikan

Don Juan
Reaction score
I love feet,idk what it is really but I allways had a feet fetish.But I agree with you Elstud,I think its the soles.She doesnt even have to have a fatty,if she got some nice feet,shes good money.

edger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A state in America that'll unmercifully leave you
I'm a HUGE legs guy, tanned and toned(not bow-legged), like someone already said. The women I go for need to have painted fingernails(painted toe-nails a plus too), be tan or somewhat tan, nice legs, feet, breasts, face, and hair.

Mctwist4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I got an FJ from my ex once. It was very different. And we were drunk.

Reaction score
The female foot is an extremely sexy
sexy part of the female body . I don't consider it a fetish at all , as if so , some men would have boob , or butt fetishes . The woman has a gorgeous frame from head to sweet toes , so I would not consider admiration of any part a fetish .

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just another variable in the human condition. I personally don't care about feet in the slightest unless they're gross, but I don't look below the knees unless something stinks or stabs at me in bed.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I must say I’m one of those guys. I can’t fathom why some of us are that way. But in fact, it’s impossible for me to fathom how a guy would NOT be attracted to women’s feet. It is so natural and inescapable to me, that the only way I can know it’s not universal is by reading what some of you guys say about your neutrality about the subject.

It’s not just an attraction; it’s also a certain fascination. There is something very gratifying about looking at them even when not in a sexual mood.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I must say I’m one of those guys. I can’t fathom why some of us are that way. But in fact, it’s impossible for me to fathom how a guy would NOT be attracted to women’s feet.
That's interesting, since I'm sure I remember you saying that feet were ugly, and that's why women were so interested in shoes. Protesting too much, perhaps?

Anyway, I've never been one to have a foot fetish. But there is something about a woman's bare feet that suggests nudity, so it can be appealing. I like if a girl has small feet, if a girl has big feet it's not very feminine. And even though I'm not a foot person, compared to men's feet, women's are very attractive. If a girl has ugly feet, it's off putting though.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It really depends on the feet (and they can't have any stupid words tattooed on them). I'm pretty fussy on the type of feet I like on a woman, and I generally like them quite small. Here's something that I like:

These are ugly as fvck:

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's interesting, since I'm sure I remember you saying that feet were ugly, and that's why women were so interested in shoes. Protesting too much, perhaps?

Anyway, I've never been one to have a foot fetish. But there is something about a woman's bare feet that suggests nudity, so it can be appealing. I like if a girl has small feet, if a girl has big feet it's not very feminine. And even though I'm not a foot person, compared to men's feet, women's are very attractive. If a girl has ugly feet, it's off putting though.
I said that I read an article where women describe their feet as their least favorite body part, and hence I theorize that since they don't like feet in general, anything that dresses them up or covers them is going to be seen as highly desirable, and that's why they love shoes so much.