Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

does anyone else believe this is the problem

thedude4242

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PUA's or approaching women is something that is really studied. how come all the articles and videos at most just go to getting the girls number. does anyone else think that. it is very easy to get a phone number. why is getting a phone number such success. guys all the time talk about getting phone numbers but there are so many flakes. I think maybe getting a girls number and calling that week shows too must interest. you are being like all the other guys. ask for the phone number (which when a guys does he is interested, but when a girl gets your number it doesnt mean nothing) then call her a few days later. I think that is too soon. they know then that you want them. has anyone ever tried getting the number and call at leat a week later. no need to starting getting mean with me, this is just something I wanted to know what you think. I am not saying it is right, but PUAs teach you to do the samething all others guys are doing. women flake because they know they got you. I think PUA stuff is for guys who have never done it and they are scared to get them some confidence. once you are not afraid then there needs to be more info for guys like that.

badboyjmm

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
No man, the problem is that when we start studying all that PUA stuff, some people get the bigger picture, some don't. Some guys well be happy to have that one phone number, but will be at the end mad because it was a flake. Some other guy will understand that it's just a number's game and won't be that attached to the phone number.

Also the reason why the techniques are target at phone number it's because that when the real game starts. You can analyze all you want, IOI, DHV, DLV so on and so on, but it's the time when you ask a girl out that determine if you have a chance in pursuing a physical encounter with a girl.

I think maybe getting a girls number and calling that week shows too must interest. you are being like all the other guys. ask for the phone number (which when a guys does he is interested, but when a girl gets your number it doesnt mean nothing) then call her a few days later. I think that is too soon. they know then that you want them. has anyone ever tried getting the number and call at least a week later.
Right from the moment you give eye contact to a girl, and you starting to walk to approach, she knows you are interested. The rules (Calling in 3, 4, 5 days) works because of the mentality behind it, not because you have waited. You've just show that although you have a great encounter with a girl, you've haven't stop living and planning your marriage with her...

Also I've try waiting a week one, and it work ONLY because the girl was really into me. (She even call but didn't leave a message) So my point is this, if the girl is interested, it's not going to be a flake. The rules are there as a guideline but it's not a obligation...

Masculinity

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
thedude4242 said:
PUA's or approaching women is something that is really studied. how come all the articles and videos at most just go to getting the girls number. does anyone else think that. it is very easy to get a phone number. why is getting a phone number such success. guys all the time talk about getting phone numbers but there are so many flakes. I think maybe getting a girls number and calling that week shows too must interest. you are being like all the other guys. ask for the phone number (which when a guys does he is interested, but when a girl gets your number it doesnt mean nothing) then call her a few days later. I think that is too soon. they know then that you want them. has anyone ever tried getting the number and call at leat a week later. no need to starting getting mean with me, this is just something I wanted to know what you think. I am not saying it is right, but PUAs teach you to do the samething all others guys are doing. women flake because they know they got you. I think PUA stuff is for guys who have never done it and they are scared to get them some confidence. once you are not afraid then there needs to be more info for guys like that.
Getting the number is only the first step, just like when you get a car: you buy it, but then you have to buy insurance, get tires, pay taxes, and s load of other stuff (hope you get the idea)

I've personally waited 3-5 days only to find most girls "forget" about you. I call at the 3rd day after initial interaction and treat her like me bratty little sister on the phone. 5 out of 10 women don't flake, the rest are a waste of time.

blueline

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It's literally all a game of probability when you're out collecting numbers from cold approaches. You are going to get so many fucking flakes from the get go, even if you're good looking. There's nothing you can do about them besides collecting a ton of numbers.

xdreamz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
a number means that you did something right to continue the action later. it's not about hiding your interest in her at all, it's more about the effort that you put into winning her over to your side. there were times i called a week later and yes, there were times I flaked on them and yes, i call the day later even. use PUA ideas that you like, if you have no problem getting numbers then why read PUA guides on getting numbers?

thedude4242

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I guess what I am saying is this. it is nice to learn more after getting the phone number. now like I said before, I get numbers given to me and get them when I ask. why do I have the trouble after that.

example- I was talking with a women. she stills talks to me and she always answers my texts and will call sometime when I text her because she dont like to text. she said I was good looking, funny and always smells good. she didnt have time to hang out twice when I did ask her but recognized she couldnt and let me know. she still socialize when she sees me out and intiates.

thedude4242

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if you have no problem getting numbers then why read PUA guides on getting numbers?

thedude4242

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
xdreamz said:
if you have no problem getting numbers then why read PUA guides on getting numbers?

because I want more than just a number. that is the easy part.

thats is like playing football and it is 2 and goal and you decide you did enough just kick the FG.

badboyjmm

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Answers in red...

thedude4242 said:
I guess what I am saying is this. it is nice to learn more after getting the phone number. now like I said before, I get numbers given to me and get them when I ask. why do I have the trouble after that.

You gotta start by checking out the DJ bible. You will find that there's a lot of aspects covered other than phone numbers

example- I was talking with a women. she stills talks to me and she always answers my texts and will call sometime when I text her because she dont like to text. she said I was good looking, funny and always smells good. she didnt have time to hang out twice when I did ask her but recognized she couldnt and let me know. She wasn't interested to hang out with YOU, it's not a matter of time she still socialize when she sees me out and intiates.Well of course man, put it the other way around, simply because you don't wanna hangout with a girl that you will be rude and not willing to say hello, how is it going ? In other words, she's just being polite