Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Does anybody live in Philadelphia or the area...

AlmostThere!

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
that's outgoing and can be a mentor? It doesn't matter if you're younger than me (I'm 25) or older. I'm looking for someone that can help me get used to being social. If you know about parties or events with a lot of people and great opportunities to make friends and can send me an invite...that'd be awesome.

I find it so hard to get out of this rut and make friends when I have no foundation.

I promise that I'm real cool, not weird or crazy and wouldn't have a problem mingling with other people. I just don't have the balls to go out someplace by myself...

If interested, PM me. Thanks!

Phat

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
whats up man. Im 20 years old. I went to this pua meeting last summer. Like 30 guys showed up and we sarged like half of philly. It was hilarious. Theres a couple guys i could send you to who live in philly. There in your age group and are smooth with women.

AlmostThere!

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Phat said:
whats up man. Im 20 years old. I went to this pua meeting last summer. Like 30 guys showed up and we sarged like half of philly. It was hilarious. Theres a couple guys i could send you to who live in philly. There in your age group and are smooth with women.
I'm interested.