Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Does anybody else enjoy ****blocking? ;)

xdreamz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
depends on what type of ****block. theres the boyfriend, friend trying to be boyfriend, girl friend, friend girl, friend guy, your friend, mom dad, amog, pua, people, table (objects), space, ideals, menstrual cycle, time, events...

dj trainee

Don Juan
Reaction score
YES! when i want a girl, i ****block other guys who are tryin to get with her big time.. dont know if it's a good DJ tactic... but i sure dont give the other guys the chance to get in, i try to step up my game, be louder n make her laugh.

funnily enough, in the past if a guy's trying to hit on my gf, i dont ****block... i let him get embarassed and ****blocked by my gf instead.

ChrizZ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, but only if the other guy is an excuser.

Tenzen

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've done it in the past, its kinda ****-ty but when ur trying to get with a chick u just met u gotta shut down the other guys' game. Keep it funny and nothing serious, or some fists might be flying once in awhile.

Real

Banned
Reaction score
the best is seeing a guy grinding up behind a girl, and shes enjoying it, and then i step in front of her, we double grind on her, and then i pull her away within a minute and make out with her in front of him - happened a few times and that was ****ing funny!

Bonhomme

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Won't be bothered. I've plenty a life of my own.

~attrACTION~

Banned
Reaction score
sandman6991 said:
No, I don't. I like to see other guys succeed as well as myself.
Yeah, same here. I know I hate it when guys do it to me, so why would I do it to anyone else?

Actually, when I see a guy trying to do his thing, I cheer him on in my head, and if it's a friend I'll even help.

Besides, there's plenty of women to go around.

Alphamale1821

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't have to cocckblock because in most situations i'm the dominant male the chicks want any way. If in a case the chick is talking to me and my mate let the best man win. Lol i laugh when my buddy tries to cocck block me but with me being such a sarcastic guy i can easily counter him and make his cocckblock tactics look ridiculous.

Cocck blocking is another form of player hating but not as bad. If you both want a chick be the better man, but a true dj doesn't have to cocck block by trying to shoot down the other's game, he simply focuses on his game. If he is the better man then it will be shown. If he has to try to ccockblock he must feel the other guy to be a threat. Cocck blockers make me laugh because it's so easy for me to counter and make them look stupid.

For example i remember one time my buddy was trying to cocckblock by attempting to imitate my voice because i introduced myself to a crowd of ladies. This is how it went.

Me: first i got the names of the crowd
ME: nice to meet you all, call me Chuk
Rob: (poor attempt at imitating my voice) Hey call me Chuk
Me: haha rob i'm flattered usually i only have girls try to imitate my voice.
After this the girls and the crowd laugh and he gets a little embarrassed(sp).

Situations like that are y i don't have to cocck block. Cocckblocking can be fun, but if it's a serious tactic you use to try to out game the competition it's very ameteur and if the guy is quick to counter you may look like the fool.

Theres too many chick just waiting to be hooked and reeled in.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My old two best friends and I used to have about a year long running joke that no one else seemed to undersatnd and think was rolling on the floor funny but us. We would go out of our way.. literarly.. to just hate on each other as hard as we could.

I remember one day I was giving my GF the business in the living room.. and this mother****er is sittin outside.. he had to be for a good 5 mintues.. slowly unlocks the door and just Busts int he door screaming "ARRRRROH!" she didn't lik eit very well.. I thought it was the funniest **** on earth.

I remember one day I was at one of their house, and I knew the girl who was there by her car.. her named was Brittany.

so I walk in the house at the top of my lungs and say "Damn Stacy you just left here from last night, what are you doing back already?"

One day.. we were at a bar.. and this ass lickin hot red head was giving me the eye. so one of them goes over to her and just says.. man.. you know he is racist right?

for some reason, we were the only ones who thought that was too funny.