Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Does anybody else do this?

I love Hyori Lee

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Sorry, this was supposed to go on Don Juan Discussion. My fault.

Well, first of all, I'll let you know that I've memorized the DJ Bible, pretty well and know its principles.

But I wonder, do any of you ever "preach" these principles to those who don't know them?

I was at church one day and just preaching all these principles to this guy who was asking stupid questions about women. I laid it out to him straight. Suddenly, I noticed all these other guys started walking up and listening and bobbing thier heads. And other guys shouting, "Yeah, that's right! That's so true, man! Nice guys finish last!"

I was wondering, do any of you guys do this too.

I was walking down the shopping mall and I saw some guy asking advice from this girl. She was telling him how to be supplicating. The guy was a complete stranger. I tapped him on the shoulder and pulled him aside and laid it down to him straight.

Do any of you guys do this too?

GloriouslyInsane

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I tried "enlightening" my friends but they wouldn't listen.I would say something like "say this "(insert c+f,neg etc here)" to her" and he would be like "what are you talking about man? i can't say that to a girl",so i just gave up.

Rocko

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
hehe, i try and explain to some of my friends, most of em are interested and are gonna look into seduction soon. I tell friends and classmates what they should be doing a lot, and when they try and give me advice, i try to write it off cause most of it is AFC ****.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What are you trying to do "preaching" these things to other people? Are you trying to show off or are you trying to prove your enlightenment by getting others to believe in you? Come on, there's better things to do with the knowledge found on this site than try to convert the masses.

i am me

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
/\it feels good to help people who dont know **** about women. theres enough girls to go around, i just like seeing other people be happy too

blinkwatt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I try to help this one guy at work,hes 20 never been on a date. He just thinks that all I say is B.S. but Iam the one who is always getting customer's numbers and going out with them. Oh well I guess he must learn everything on his own.

KingBeef

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
While i was visiting another store in my company (helping them during the remodel) i met one of the other managers. This guy was a pretty nice person, BUT he lacked, PASSION, LEADERSHIP, COURAGE, PRESENCE, etc. He was me a few years back. this guy would let management WALK ALL OVER HIM, because he was TOO NICE AND TOO SUBMISSIVE to everyone...way too timid. he was a neutered man so to speak. I gave him a very heart to heart talk about confidence and everything you can imagine.....personal worth, having a passion, everything, you name it.

But most importantly, i didn't tell him to convert into a complete A-HOLE!!! As a matter of fact, his nice qualities are very genuine and idiots out there will never have what he has. No, i told him he had very good endearing qualities, BUT to limit them and show them sparingly, expect more from people, show some TESTOSTERONE, have presence, be CONFIDENT especially around women (they are there for your pleasure...I MADE SURE HE UNDERSTOOD THAT) make people work for you and not you breaking your back for them, network, and show that you belong here. Hopefully, this ignited the man within him and he could walk with head high from now on. HE SIMPLY HAD NO ONE WHO UNDERSTOOD HIM, RELATE TO HIM, GUIDE HIM, GIVE HIM A PAT ON THE BACK FOR ENCOURAGEMENT, TELL HIM IT'S OK AND FIRE HIM UP. I did all of that in 2 hrs. because we've all been there and i felt so moved and saw that he's so like me i had to help my fellow man.

- Kingbeef

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i am me said:
/\it feels good to help people who dont know **** about women. theres enough girls to go around, i just like seeing other people be happy too
So you're doing it for yourself and not for them. Well, you know what's best for them. :rolleyes:

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bible_Belt said:
Everyone has their own journey to make. Advice does not work when someone is not yet ready for it.
I agree. Not everyone is meant to understand everything. It's just the way that things are, unfortunately not everyone understands that.

i am me

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Francisco d'Anconia said:
So you're doing it for yourself and not for them. Well, you know what's best for them. :rolleyes:
no, im doing it for them. if theyre not happy then i cant do anythin about it but help them, which is wut i do. its jus me. whyre u actin like helpin people is a sin or somethin. this whole website is about helping people who suck wit women and life

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i am me said:
no, im doing it for them. if theyre not happy then i cant do anythin about it but help them, which is wut i do. its jus me. whyre u actin like helpin people is a sin or somethin. this whole website is about helping people who suck wit women and life
Only because you said that it makes you feel good without mentioning anything about them yet now you say that you're not doing it for yourself. :confused: Just wondering what the heck you are trying to say.

i am me

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
/\basically, both me and the other person are benefitting. i dont HAVE to help anybody out though. i do it because its the right thing to do and its jus a nice thing to do

i dont help people who dont ask for or need help tho

Last edited:

soontobesuave

Don Juan
Reaction score
The true secret of giving advice is, after you have honestly given it, to be perfectly indifferent whether it is taken or not, and never persist in trying to set people right.
Hannah Whitall Smith, 1902

It is a pleasure to give advice, humiliating to need it, normal to ignore it.

flexion_

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No I don't do this. I don't give people advice when they aren't asking for it. No change will happen.

Suckaazzclown

Don Juan
Reaction score
they gotta be willin to take advice.

otherwise I don't give it out. but if a brotha asks me for help..I'll tell him straight up wuz up with his game.