“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

does all the advice on this site work in Japan?

illrhymespit

New Member
Joined
Oct 21, 2004
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
i'm moving to japan in a couple of weeks and i was wondering if all the stuff this site mentions would work over there. I was already living there when i was 18 and i never really approached the girls(well sobre at least), but i think the game would change over there since the women are different.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Hot Ice

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 1, 2002
Messages
1,667
Reaction score
3
Location
Finland
There are always cultural differences that you should take notice with, but DJ'ing is universal.
Women are still women no matter where you are.

So the basic line is, you find out what's it like there.
Acting like in home in somewhere around the world could make you look like an ass!
See what's different and act that way.

These things are just some norms how to behave like a civilized person, but chicks are all the same.
 

jason86

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 6, 2004
Messages
248
Reaction score
0
Age
40
why do asian girls seem to be in so much pain when they getting banged?
 

Skel

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 5, 2003
Messages
1,721
Reaction score
10
ya i always notice that too. They are always like OY OY OY ow Ow OY OY Ow. I think since Asian guys have little weeners that asian girls have lil ****s?
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

alnite

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 15, 2004
Messages
115
Reaction score
1
Location
Big Bad California
Originally posted by Skel
ya i always notice that too. They are always like OY OY OY ow Ow OY OY Ow. I think since Asian guys have little weeners that asian girls have lil ****s?
:rolleyes:

Should we have this conversation again?
 

illrhymespit

New Member
Joined
Oct 21, 2004
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
asian girls are ALOT tighter than western girls...i still haven't you used my entire **** on one yet, only about half.

but anyways, i always that asian girls would be intimidated by a black guy and would view me as like a big ol' monster but they don't. i got just a little bit of booty when i was over there, and i got no game. But now that I've read this site, can't wait to go back. hell yeah....
 

Skel

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 5, 2003
Messages
1,721
Reaction score
10
Originally posted by Life-Trainee
Advice on this site is designed for Regions 1 and 2 so, yes. :rolleyes:

Like Duuuude, I was only joking.
 

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 13, 2001
Messages
3,010
Reaction score
5
Originally posted by Skel
ya i always notice that too. They are always like OY OY OY ow Ow OY OY Ow. I think since Asian guys have little weeners that asian girls have lil ****s?


Must you start being an ass? You've been warned.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Top