Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Does a leopard ever change it's spots? Or one more chance...?

averagehero1

Reaction score
So I had been seeing this chick - legit 8.5, banged after the second date and a few times after that. The final time my performance wasn't stellar shall we say (there was a lot of alcohol involved unfortunately). She starts putting off seeing me etc. I mean seriously putting me - no coffee's or anything.

Anyhow she starts seeing other guys and I start seeing other girls (none as hot as her though) and now she starts liking all my FB posts and stuff. I've ignored her thus far but I'm starting to feel like maybe I should give her one more shout - if no positive response, then good luck to her and delete her?

She is 22 and acting like a normal 22 year old. I'm 5 years older. So does a leopard change it's spots or should I just delete her now? Why has she started liking my stuff on FB? I suppose I should get rid now seeing as she's probably been balls deep in a few guys since me about a month ago. I don't like to admit this, but she strikes me as being a little bit easy too....but very hot.

Anyway, any comments greatly appreciated - thanks!

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She is either trying to put you on her marionette strings or wants to get back with you. In either case you don't need to delete her, just don't take any initiative with her. Like Tictac said - let her come to you and keep moving.

averagehero1

Reaction score
Screw her I blocked her from FB. She disrespected me and nobody gets to do that. It will be good for me mentally not to be able to see what she's up to anyway. Overreaction? No - I did it because I wanted to. I figure if she doesn't want to be friends in real life than she won't be on my virtual life.

Like you said Tictac, she has my Whatsapp, Viber, phone number etc - if she wants to get in touch, she can.

But I suppose the line in the sand has been drawn. Here and now - the BS stops!

The sap has a huge amount of beta orbiters also. Even for a 22 year old.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good on you, either way the best option is for you to not give a sh!t and keep your life moving forwards. Keep going.

Infern0

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
averagehero1 said:
Screw her I blocked her from FB. She disrespected me and nobody gets to do that. It will be good for me mentally not to be able to see what she's up to anyway. Overreaction? No - I did it because I wanted to. I figure if she doesn't want to be friends in real life than she won't be on my virtual life.

Like you said Tictac, she has my Whatsapp, Viber, phone number etc - if she wants to get in touch, she can.

But I suppose the line in the sand has been drawn. Here and now - the BS stops!

bluster, I can see straight through it.

you need to learn the fundementals

averagehero1

Reaction score
Inferno, I'm not disputing what you're stating but with respect, what should I have done in your opinion? I'm keeping on carrying on.

To be frank, she goes from one guy to the other from what I can see. All of these guys look (initially anyway) to be alpha but she is like a "femme fatale" - she ensnares them and then when they're roped in, she moves onto the next. Why not let her know that I think she is low quality and that I don't appreciate her ways?

By the way, all the pictures she was liking before I blocked her was of me living like a BOSS in some mega-rich holiday resort.

Last edited:

Infern0

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, here is my breakdown.

averagehero1 said:
So I had been seeing this chick - legit 8.5, banged after the second date and a few times after that. The final time my performance wasn't stellar shall we say (there was a lot of alcohol involved unfortunately). She starts putting off seeing me etc. I mean seriously putting me - no coffee's or anything.
So analysis from this, obviously you underperformed due to booze, which ain't stellar mate tbh, you LTR might put up with this but it's a little bit iffy if you are a casual hook up. I also assume you made a big deal of it rather than laughing it off. Then you say she starts putting off seeing you which = you started overpersuing, guaranteed to fail 100% of the time.

averagehero1 said:
Anyhow she starts seeing other guys and I start seeing other girls (none as hot as her though) and now she starts liking all my FB posts and stuff. I've ignored her thus far but I'm starting to feel like maybe I should give her one more shout - if no positive response, then good luck to her and delete her?
Obviously you shouldn't reach out, that's more overpersuing which was the sin that most contributed to landing you in this mess. Not contacting her at this stage was correct, if she's paying you attention in this form and you dont react, her IL would start to raise until she messages you....

averagehero1 said:
She is 22 and acting like a normal 22 year old. I'm 5 years older. So does a leopard change it's spots or should I just delete her now? Why has she started liking my stuff on FB? I suppose I should get rid now seeing as she's probably been balls deep in a few guys since me about a month ago. I don't like to admit this, but she strikes me as being a little bit easy too....but very hot.

Anyway, any comments greatly appreciated - thanks!
Yeah she's acting like a normal young, hot girl who has MANY options does to a guy who gets brewers droop then starts panicking and overpersuing, she's ALSO acting like said normal girl does when the guy stops overpersuing and backs off, i.e trying to get your attention. At this stage you continue to WAIT until she sends you a message or a text, it would have come, at which point "hey babe, good to hear from you, when are you free to get together...."

The "she seems too easy" is BS, you know it, I know it, you would not be posting about this girl if you didn't want her back, lets be clear on that... Also who gives a damn if she's slept with a few guys, she's young, she's hot and she's sexual, nothing wrong with that if you are mentally strong enough to tame her you know great sex is gonna be on tap, all is good!

averagehero1 said:
It is an overreaction, and now you are beating your chest, trying to convince yourself that you don't care, you do care, accept it. You need to get to a point where seeing what a girl that you are at BEST dating is upto doesn't bother you. By blocking her, you are demonstrating that she upset you, what is that going to achieve?

averagehero1 said:
You call her a sap, but yet you are the one making a thread about her on SS?

Sorry bro, I tell it how it is.

You need to not be so attached, unblock her and don't make a big deal about it, when she eventually calls or whatever you simply set a date, go out and have a good time and stop being so butthurt and ****ing weak, this girl has LOTS of options, do you really think your behaviour demonstrates you ahead of the pack?

Be real man, take some responsibility for ****ing up and then forgive yourself for it, we have all been there. This one is actually probably salvageable but if not, learn these lessons for the next time, don't be like the ones who don't get it, beating their chests and kidding themselves.