Does a girl's ethnicity influence success rate at cold approaches?

solo1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So twice I tried cold approaches on 2 asian girls, ironically they are both from the train. I get the signals : constant glances, playing with hair, fidgety hand motions, walking slowly in front of me (or I could be mistaken and they're just attention *****s). The instant I approach, they immediately clam up (and have hteir ***** shield up)...so I already failed before I even began. One girl had the balls to talk to me, the other one was silent as all hell and yet still walked slow next to me.

Asian women are notorious for having low confidence/low self-esteem and they arent as socially accepting/friendly to strangers vs their western counterparts. So I do believe a girl's culture/upbringing has much influence over how they interact with people.

A friend of mine had similar experiences. Out of girls of different ethnicities, he had the most difficulty with asian women...yes because of the b*tch shield or clam up.

Who here has had similar experiences, and whats your opinion on ethnicity and success?

Hitman10000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
solo1 said:
Asian women are notorious for having low confidence/low self-esteem and they arent as socially accepting/friendly to strangers vs their western counterparts. So I do believe a girl's culture/upbringing has much influence over how they interact with people.
So is that why you go after Asian women because of this perception?

The thing that I noticed about Asian women with White guys is that either:

1. The Asian woman wants a green card
2. She's ugly/fat/etc
3. The White guy tends to be...a loser (fat, nerdy, bald, no education = bonus if it's all four)

Tha Realnezz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It does for me..

I don't really like over the top white Scandanavian/Russian looking white women and they damn sure don't like me...USUALLY,i've had a few russian & italian girls come after me at the gym,but the white guys there start talking **** and don't wanna start **** so i don't bother..

I've had a decent amount of white girls seek me out and no,not just the "ghetto/white trash white girls" ...obviously those types seem to perfer hispanics & black men but I don't like them cuz like I said,i'm not a fan of pale skin..

But you'd be suprised the amount of white chics that wanna ****....I don't act on it cuz I just don't want the headaches of being seen with some "Sarah" or "Deborah" with blonde hair and blue eyes..now a "Maria" or "Antonia" with dark hair and eyes and yellow,natural tanned skin is a different story but even then..it's alot of hassle...

Asian girls..I don't like Asian Culture..Not being Racist.I just find them the least interesting right next to Europeans..very boring and dull..(and racist) and not very attractive...

Only some Veitnamese,a handful of american korean,and most phillipinas in the city will mess with black/hispanic dudes to begin with.Alot of phillipinas(most actually) come after me HARD..but i'm not interested at all..i'm serious..they have nice eyes and hair but they're not banging like that..i messed with a few..other than flat stomaches and their hair,..what's the big deal about them?

I think white guys like them cause asian chics perfer them and it's exotic thing for them..

Hispanics...ehhhhh....I'm Dominican.That's like comparing Jamaicans to Australians,same language,very different people...very different.I don't consider myself to be the same as them..

Puerto Rican women...great success.My bread and butter along with Dominican women..

Cuban Women..great success..(although alot of them are way toooo white and pale)

Brazilian...depends usually i'm good with them...again some of them are way too pale for me..

Colombian women..same as before..usually i'm good to great the rest I crash and burn sometimes even with the black/mixed ones..they're spoiled.

Ecuadorian..I don't like them.They're like colombians but ...gayer & whiter..a few are black but that's like one in 200.

Venezuelan....i haven't met many but i've never struck out with them,they usually hang out with dominicans so it's never been an issue for me and most of them were mixed.

Arabics and Indians..Please.Why people waste their times I don't know?Guyanse chics like Dominicans but I don't really like them i'm talked to a few by mistake thinking their Dominican or Cuban or panamanian or some ish only to be dissapointed...

West Indian /afrikan girls...easy to attract but hard to keep..They'll mess with anybody they'll find attractive but perfer dark black guys,even the lighter ones, that are thuggish or have good jobs..they will leave you for one of their own in a heartbeat...

Black american girls are similar but most want lighterskinned guys like me (to have kids by)yet won't ever admit to it..

Black american girls come after me the hardest of all women..on skintone & hair texture alone.They all seem to have messed with a dominican(according to them)...but they are too crazy and over the top..If she's really dark or really light chances are she's gonna be all over me cuz either a guys don't wanna be xclusive to her cuz she's so damn black b.guys mistreat her and she feels weird cuz she's so damn light..

I like girls with medium complexion something like Halle,Beyonce,J-Lo,at best Eva Mendez the very lightest a Jessica Beil or Eva Longoria..(to me that ***** is black,mang..lol just look at her).. but a Kelly Rowland type is cool as well....anything else for me is bleh....Asians,arabs,northern europeans,from whatever country ect...are usually a turnoff a nice body might make me change my mind.But after the nut has been bust forget about it i'm back to my dominican women...

Tha Realnezz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
superchill89 said:
I actually think white and black girls are a lot b1tchier.
Black girls ARe alot *****ier so if you want a black chic make sure she speaks spanish or portueguese..

White chics are just flat out racist to anybody that ain't white/white hispanics & christian..like 90 percent of them..they could like you and still be completley racist..

:down: I don't bother..USUALLY..