"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Does a DJ sit through lame date's?

InLawsHateMe

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 2, 2002
Messages
1,165
Reaction score
0
Location
Columbus, Ohio USA
Nope...

This was after being turned down by this woman in the past. After fine tuning my DJ Skills, I finally had her in my hands, and she accepted a date with me. It was our OFFICIAL date. We had gone out the Friday before, out of a 'after work drink' thing... that ended with a pretty nice kiss. ;) ...so she took my offer the following week to go out. This was the woman I had wanted for a long time, but was always to insecure, or she had not really found me that attractive do to my AFCness... anyways, I had the evening planned out, it would be one for the books, I was going to bury my face in her giant knockers and I was going to give her a night she would never forget.... then over dinner, she opend her mouth, and it would not close for a whole hour..... I told her after dinner, 'Hey I'm going to drive you home now ok?' she replied, 'What is it getting too late for you?' I then returned with, 'No.. but I'm driving you home ok? I'm a little... tired(bored).' she said ok... but had to of wondered what was actually going on.... as I dropped her off, I did kiss her goodnight, and I did bury my face in her t*tties! ...got a handfull of ass, and she walked inside. I then drove to another woman's place, who is my gf now actually, and finished the night there. :)

So yes, by all means, if she is talking your ear off, leave.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Top