“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Doc love's latest article

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

JustDoItAlways

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 28, 2002
Messages
914
Reaction score
7
Doc writes from the situation of a few year ago

The Doc was just responding to a common past chick reaction on an initial date that "he was all hands" or "he was just trying to cope a feel (an old saying you young guys won't fully understand)."

There was a time, not too long ago, that guys were always grabbing a girl's ass, squeezing her thigh, touching her breasts etc.

Today's Kino is much more sophisticated, very effective and an absolute must with most women.

The touch on her forearm, touching her back, stroking her back, touching her shoulder, brushing her hair back, rubbing the back of her neck, touching her anywhere other than the usual butt, bush and tits does so many good things for a girl's attraction to you that it is a must.

Doc is just a little behind the times.

Save your sexual spot touching for when you have more repoire and want to heat her up for the deal. Stay away from these areas in the meantime but max out the Kino otherwise.
 
Top