"She Laughed All Night. Then She Ghosted You. Here's Why."

Dinner ran three hours. She laughed at everything. You walked her to her car thinking this one's locked in.

Then: nothing. Two texts. No reply. What happened?

You did what most men do on a great date. You filled every silence, answered every question, and left her with nothing to wonder about. No mystery. Nothing to sit with when she got home.

Rule 3 of the "22 Rules" changes the ending: tell her a little, hold back the rest, and let her imagination do the chasing. The ghosting stops too.

Read more...

doc love is a fake.... proved

Status
Not open for further replies.

gabrielshear

Banned
Joined
Aug 23, 2003
Messages
75
Reaction score
1
Age
49
I had been thinking for some time that doc love could be a fake and is inventing all the stories and answers... and now I have the proof!

doc love in his last article (which could be found on sosuave.com main page!) said that... sigmund freud said that "for some guys love is torture" and he directly quoted dr.freud directly. I assure you that since I am a psychology graduate,I never read anything like that.... and I am sure that you did not too!!!

now... can doc love..... really say he ain't a fake? it would be very very interesting if doc love could answer me this question!!!
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Joined
Apr 3, 2003
Messages
3,667
Reaction score
18
Location
http://pimphop.com
1. you are spending too much time trying to prove doc love is a fake...why not spend your energy doing what this site is all about.

2. you know every word that frued wrote? I'm sure love probably found a obscure quote in some book that he was using.

3. why the hateration of doc-love? his advice is straight up pimpin. even if he was a fake...his shyt still works!

4. you were not perchance one of those kids when growing up, caught someone cheating and told on them were you?

5. before you respond to 4...I'm not condoning cheaters. If I saw it I would leave it alone because I believe it will come back to teach them a lesson later on in life...it's not my place to tattletail.
 

Page

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 3, 2001
Messages
2,007
Reaction score
1
Age
42
Location
Long Beach, CA.
I'm not convinced. Maybe he just made a mistake.

Doc Love is human just like the rest of us, and humans are naturally prone to mistakes.
 

MackJr

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 23, 2003
Messages
520
Reaction score
0
let me get this straight.

He's fake because he may have misquoted Freud.

Jeez, you need to dig a little deeper.
 

gabrielshear

Banned
Joined
Aug 23, 2003
Messages
75
Reaction score
1
Age
49
I am 100% freud never said that!! ... if he really did say that it would probably be a famous quote

freud said for example at the end of his book 'of moses and totem' that 'I spent all my life studying the human psyche... but there is still one thing that is perplexing me and i still cannot understand... and it's women!"

if maybe doc love quoted that! .... it would be reasonable ... cause freud really said it!!..... but to invent a quote.... that's really..... FAKE!!! ....

btw this is an email i just sent to doc love...

dear doc love,


the question "what women really want" has left me perplexed for the last few years, and I have read many ebooks and books about the subject, but since there are many contradictory information in all the books and ebooks I am still very perplexed, for example in seducingwomen101.com I read that you must threat a girl like a princess whilst in many other sites and books,including in your system it seems that you advocate not to give women all that they want or else their interest level goes down!

I am very close to an answer if I manage to debunk some theories. The only way to debunk a theory is to get to know the author... is the author of that theory a real expert? or just a fake?

I always read with interest all your articles, I have been suspecting that you are a fake! ... but now I have the proof!

doc love in his last article (which could be found on sosuave.com main page!) quoted sigmund freud as saying that "for some guys love is torture" and he directly quoted dr.freud.

I assure you that since I am a psychology graduate,I never read anything like that.... and I am sure that he invented it!.... a real expert would never do that

now... can doc love..... really say he ain't a fake? it would be very very interesting if doc love could answer me this question!!!
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Playing Pimp

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 17, 2003
Messages
23
Reaction score
0
Age
45
Location
New Jersey
YOUR WRONG

You guessed it wrong playa, in Sigmund Freud's book, "Sexuality and the Psychology of love", it clearly states the citation mentioned in the 4th chapter subtitled "A Special Type of Love Object Choice Made by Men" which is on the 41-42 page of his book. Word for word DOC quoted it correctly.

I am also a psychology major graduate and a professional dater and lover. I am a student of DOC LOVE, who may I add tought me more about life than all the professors I had in my life. Like Player_SUpreme and the rest of the few true DJ's on this site our numbers and dating partners speak for themselves.

I wasn't born with impeccable game with an understandment of what actions women respond positively too. Instead this was brought about from a guy (Doc Love) who is older and wiser than me. He is my and many others mentor and to be quite honest, this whole site www.sosuave.com is mainly comprised of his teachings, (ie. challenge, not being a AFC, when to call, being in control, and showing high self esteem or conifdence).

Dont knock the guy unless you have hard evidence on how he did you wrong.
 

Walden

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 5, 2003
Messages
1,333
Reaction score
5
Location
New Zealand
Screw worrying about his quotes. Doc Love's system is NEXT anyone who doesn't have a mad high interest level and treats you like a king. That's great if you're looking for someone to marry , less useful if you're not.
 

DankNuggs

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 14, 2003
Messages
586
Reaction score
0
Who fawking cares? Why don't you reattach your balls and go meet some women?
 

gabrielshear

Banned
Joined
Aug 23, 2003
Messages
75
Reaction score
1
Age
49
reply to playing pimp!

I don't know where you found that!!!.... LOL .... I just emailed doc love and he answered me within a few minutes (I even doubt if it's really HIM! that is answering emails!)

do you know what he said?

"ARTISTIC LICENCE".... was the response!!!!

lol again
 
Joined
Apr 3, 2003
Messages
3,667
Reaction score
18
Location
http://pimphop.com


1. you sound too uptight Gabriel. Relax. Take a break. I think all those studies have you wound up. Put your nuts on chill. Stay away from the caffeene for a while!!!

2. You acted in haste by sending that email out.

3. Why is it so important to prove your right? Ask yourself that...from the eye of the very dicipline that you are studying. Now your back is up against the wall and you must prove yourself correct....thats weak bro.

4. Let this shyt go. I have not studied his system but I've read his stuff on this site. He knows what he's talking about!!! I have complete respect (and I don't give that lightly) for the man.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top